Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:40:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex  (Read 52133 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
Blyssaely

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:17:46 PM

perhaps this is one of the most (if not the most) promising ICOs lately. You can see the excellent work of the development team, a lot of positive feedback and the impressive success of the presale. I think that both investors and users will be delighted with the final result!
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:22:33 PM

perhaps this is one of the most (if not the most) promising ICOs lately. You can see the excellent work of the development team, a lot of positive feedback and the impressive success of the presale. I think that both investors and users will be delighted with the final result!

Agreed with you this is wonderful opportunity for investors so they don't miss the chance to invest in this ICO. No doubt this team is moving forward this project with professional spirit and that's why pre-sale is going on so nice while there is limit to invest into this project. I also think final outcome of this ICO will be very impressive.
Blyssaely

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:25:57 PM

Agreed with you this is wonderful opportunity for investors so they don't miss the chance to invest in this ICO. No doubt this team is moving forward this project with professional spirit and that's why pre-sale is going on so nice while there is limit to invest into this project. I also think final outcome of this ICO will be very impressive.

For us, only one thing remains unclear - how much success ICO will have
FintechEU (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:44:13 PM

Hi All,

Bounty terms have been updated. You can follow our official Bounty Thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2248231.msg22724103#msg22724103

Our Blog post will be updated accordingly later today.

Don't miss out the latest news: http://bitcoinist.com/worldcore-raises-5-mln-first-presale-days-upcoming-ico/

“Our approach as an established business has always been to keep our audience informed. We believe that transparency is key to success in this industry,” expressed Alex in regards to the latest business evaluation report confirming the estimated value of the company evaluated by one of the largest consulting companies in the world. “This is a truly unique and distinctive approach in the ICO industry, confirming the professionalism, transparency, and determination of the team.

Join the discussion on Telegram today at https://t.me/worldcore

Savex

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:15:12 PM

Hi All,

Bounty terms have been updated. You can follow our official Bounty Thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2248231.msg22724103#msg22724103

Don't miss out the latest news: http://bitcoinist.com/worldcore-raises-5-mln-first-presale-days-upcoming-ico/

“Our approach as an established business has always been to keep our audience informed. We believe that transparency is key to success in this industry,” expressed Alex in regards to the latest business evaluation report confirming the estimated value of the company evaluated by one of the largest consulting companies in the world. “This is a truly unique and distinctive approach in the ICO industry, confirming the professionalism, transparency, and determination of the team.

It's just perfect! I will follow the news every day!
malcolml4

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:05:32 AM

Has the signature bonus been stopped?I can't sign up for it. I seem to have missed the bonuty.
Scarlett07

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:58:31 AM

Thank you devs! it is always interesting to read new information about the project. Especially if the news is always good Smiley
FintechEU (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:38:46 AM

Good Morning everyone!

Worldcore Mobile App has been finally submitted to Appstore. Currently it's under review by Apple team and will be available for everyone within a few days.

We will keep you posted!
A13X

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:41:26 AM

Good Morning everyone!

Worldcore Mobile App has been finally submitted to Appstore. Currently it's under review by Apple team and will be available for everyone within a few days.

We will keep you posted!

it's just perfect! the main thing now is to try to wait a few days in anticipation of the app's approval from the apple-teaml
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:37:45 AM

Good Morning everyone!

We will keep you posted!

Great. It will help a lot if it is available before the crowdsale.
7everettgibson

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:10:50 PM

Hi All,

You are really those who can please me literally every day. now I'm looking forward to download the application!
SavingYourBTC

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:29:11 PM

I personally admire your approach to potential clients and investors. Openness to communication, full access to all important information about the company, and, most importantly, a quality product that does not have to wait for several months. Among the ISO you have become my favorite, without jokes. I have not seen such responsibility and professionalism for a long time.
OGK

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:08:12 PM

I personally admire your approach to potential clients and investors. Openness to communication, full access to all important information about the company, and, most importantly, a quality product that does not have to wait for several months. Among the ISO you have become my favorite, without jokes. I have not seen such responsibility and professionalism for a long time.

Totally agree with you! It is not often that a company of this level can be found on the expanses of the world of crypto-currencies.
Xsplissit

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:38:13 PM

Great work! I'm looking forward to the application and more good news Smiley
RicPau777

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:47:07 PM

I'm waiting for the ICO start and I have already prepared my botcoin-wallet. The company is fine, with what and I congratulate you! I'm sure, the amount of investments ICO will be a recor.
Riemen

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:39:24 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 04:17:13 PM by Riemen

I think investors are of the same opinion about the project!
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:43:14 PM

what's the movement of presale  is it over now ,only join this project in 14 oct ? will it end in 14 one day. i see bct advertise worldcore now
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:13:02 PM

Hey all. How long will ico running?

It starts October 14th. It then runs for a month, or until the hard cap of $100 million is reached. Judging by the high level of interest in the pre-sale, the main ICO might hit the cap.

It seems main ICO will get succeed to achieve the mile stone of hard cap at the moment it going on very well. This project is looking promising a lot of people already joined this with attractive bonus in current phase this is truly inspiring for other investors who are interested to join with low amount.
I believe WorldCore will be the best project success in this month. A project received many FUDs at first time always make me surprise after open crowdsale, example recently I have seen a large project like WorldCore is Bankera had many rumor is scammer, but finally, it has succeed.
Existence

Activity: 179
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:09:35 PM

Hey all. How long will ico running?

It starts October 14th. It then runs for a month, or until the hard cap of $100 million is reached. Judging by the high level of interest in the pre-sale, the main ICO might hit the cap.

It seems main ICO will get succeed to achieve the mile stone of hard cap at the moment it going on very well. This project is looking promising a lot of people already joined this with attractive bonus in current phase this is truly inspiring for other investors who are interested to join with low amount.
I believe WorldCore will be the best project success in this month. A project received many FUDs at first time always make me surprise after open crowdsale, example recently I have seen a large project like WorldCore is Bankera had many rumor is scammer, but finally, it has succeed.

ill-wishers for large and successful projects will always appear and try to destroy everything. But the main thing is what we see in reality. And we see a prosperous ICO with great potential.

ValueHunters.club Sell your lots, browse and buy antiques, fine art, jewellery and more for cryptocurrency all over the world.
Click here to profit from Crypto-Auction Join Telegram chat here
Robertson907

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

The pre-sale period is developing so productively that in the near future, perhaps, the WRC tokens and BTC will cost the same Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: