Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:25:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex  (Read 52131 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

I'm interested in your project.
I can see on your web site that I can get from 3% to 25%.
How can I get 25% discount?
The bonus depends upon how much you invest. To get 25% bonus or discount, You have to invest more than 1645 ETH or 93 BTC.
PolyPanto

Activity: 854
Merit: 398

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:21:47 PM

I can not believe that in such a short time you have collected more than two and a half million

It's much more - almost $9m worth of tokens sold out.

Hi, nice to see that token sale is going smoothly and 86,686,908 WRC were sold, and 26 days to go and as I see the thread is cleaner and accurate without that scam abusers, and you have a lot of newbie fans:)
Do you plan to visit any conferences in the nearest future?
FintechEU (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:55:56 PM

I can not believe that in such a short time you have collected more than two and a half million

Hi, nice to see that token sale is going smoothly and 86,686,908 WRC were sold, and 26 days to go and as I see the thread is cleaner and accurate without that scam abusers, and you have a lot of newbie fans:)

Yes, sure.

Worldcore is a Gold Partner, sponsor and speaker of Crypto Affiliate Conference in Prague:
http://cryptoaffiliateconf.com

The next one is Fintech Connect Live

http://www.fintechconnectlive.com/speakers/sean-patterson/

By the way, iOS mobile app is already submitted in Appstore and is currently under review. It should be available for the public by tomorrow. We will keep you posted.
bambarmia

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:02:32 PM

And you have a lot of newbie fans:)
That's true, only noobs are active in this thread, coz previous ann was sent to trash can , due to bounty hunters support posts ! 
PolyPanto

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:08:54 PM

Yes, sure.

Worldcore is a Gold Partner, sponsor and speaker of Crypto Affiliate Conference in Prague:

By the way, iOS mobile app is already submitted in Appstore and is currently under review. It should be available for the public by tomorrow. We will keep you posted.

Interesting, thanks for the update, just wondering do you use regular affiliate system for world core and if yes, what is the avg conversion rate and how much do you forecast you can do in crypto affiliate sector?
FintechEU (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:14:41 PM

Yes, sure.

Interesting, thanks for the update, just wondering do you use regular affiliate system for world core and if yes, what is the avg conversion rate and how much do you forecast you can do in crypto affiliate sector?

Yes, Worldcore has affiliate program paying 20-30% of revenue generated from transactions of customers referred by our affiliates.

The topic of our speech on the conference is the use of Worldcore payment solutions in affiliate networks industry, mostly for payouts. Smiley
AppreciatingValue

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:23:50 PM

Any plans for exchange listing once the ICO is over?
PolyPanto

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:26:05 PM

Yes, sure.

Yes, Worldcore has affiliate program paying 20-30% of revenue generated from transactions of customers referred by our affiliates.

The topic of our speech on the conference is the use of Worldcore payment solutions in affiliate networks industry, mostly for payouts. Smiley

Oh, interesting, revenue share system is quite popular - is it lifetime? Besides, do you have CPA or CPL for the FTD?  Regarding the networks,  will you use your own developed payment solution or you are using some other technology?
FintechEU (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:40:44 PM

Yes, sure.

Oh, interesting, revenue share system is quite popular - is it lifetime? Besides, do you have CPA or CPL for the FTD?  Regarding the networks,  will you use your own developed payment solution or you are using some other technology?

We always use our own software. Affiliate program is a small part of very large functionality of our payment platform Worldcore.eu

There are various options for affiliates, not just one.

More information available here: https://worldcore.eu/Public/AffiliateProgram
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:14:48 PM

Too much token for sale.I wonder will this coin worth it. Cry

I'm sure it's worth Wink
The token is classified as a security because of the Dividend shares but this is cryptoindustry and there are a few regulations so we can only speculate the best thing and worst to happen.
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:40:56 AM

Too much token for sale.I wonder will this coin worth it. Cry

I'm sure it's worth Wink
The token is classified as a security because of the Dividend shares but this is cryptoindustry and there are a few regulations so we can only speculate the best thing and worst to happen.

Doubting the project? The fintechEU is known for their projects. They are totally successful in the past sales its just a continuation of funding. If you research enough worldcore.eu is a product of fintechEU and they are one of the most remarkable.
51gnnmwd

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:52:37 AM

Hi there. can anyone give me info about project? on the first impressions the project seems interesting, I would like to know more.
PolyPanto

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:00:32 AM

Hi there. can anyone give me info about project? on the first impressions the project seems interesting, I would like to know more.

As a newbie account, please pay attention that there are 19 pages  + website and whitepaper links on the first page thus before posting "lazy" questions please read them and if you didn't find something ask. After spamming like this, other members suffer when threads are deleted.
Nicholas932

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:04:45 AM

I do not know what else you need other than nineteen pages of thread and a lot of links to news from the developers themselves Grin Grin
Savex

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 07:54:44 AM

Yes, sure.

We always use our own software. Affiliate program is a small part of very large functionality of our payment platform Worldcore.eu

There are various options for affiliates, not just one.

More information available here: https://worldcore.eu/Public/AffiliateProgram

It's impressive how responsible you are in approaching the development of the whole project.
51gnnmwd

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:53:46 AM

As a newbie account, please pay attention that there are 19 pages  + website and whitepaper links on the first page thus before posting "lazy" questions please read them and if you didn't find something ask. After spamming like this, other members suffer when threads are deleted.

I'm sorry. I quickly read the thread and missed a lot of information Embarrassed
.matthias

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:08:16 AM

Fantastic result!
Nicholas932

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 11:09:28 AM

I'm sorry. I quickly read the thread and missed a lot of information Embarrassed

Read this thread carefully nex time  Wink
FintechEU (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:26:35 PM

Good afternoon!

Please take a look at one more detailed review of Worldcore business and ICO on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-DlKnvjVaA
frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:36:33 PM

What is different from OMISE-GO,REQUEST-NETWORK?When can we find bounty?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: