Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex  (Read 52128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
Ralex999

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:57:51 AM

I believe in the project team, as in the project itself. ) I think things will go much better after adding to other large stock exchanges. Soon the New Year, with the coming holiday! Wink
snowfu199

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:29:19 PM

I believe in the project team, as in the project itself. ) I think things will go much better after adding to other large stock exchanges. Soon the New Year, with the coming holiday! Wink

Yes, Worldcore has been doing pretty well.
What do you mean by saying 'adding to other large stock exchanges'?
Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:54:24 PM

current circulating coin?

please could you update current circulation on cmc ?
thanks
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:59:57 PM

current circulating coin?

please could you update current circulation on cmc ?
thanks

I think the one who responsible for updating the circulating supply details would be the team of coinmarketcap because they already submitted the info about it before they got listed but not so sure if that's how it works.

AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 10:52:39 PM

Anyone else having problem to deposit WRC into HitBTC?
I'm getting "unavailable" when I try to deposit WRC  Sad

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:08:53 AM

Worldcore WRC token sets new trading volume record on HitBTC exchange today , the price raised 40% for last 24 hours and keeps raising!

We do our best to deliver the best-class products and we are also now focused on promotion of WRC token.

Merry chistmas! Smiley

Price is still low and buy order is also low we need more market of course market that has high volume
Bittrex should be a top priority for WRC  Wink

Dear Worldcore Subscribers and Token Holders,

First of all, Worldcore team wished everyone Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and extremely profitable blockchain portfolio in 2018!

It's just 9 days since WRC token was listed on HitBTC exchange and we now see that the token value growth is over 50% for this period.

WRC will also be listed on one of the major Asian exchanges. The listing is already confirmed with the exchange team and is scheduled on January 4, 2018.

Please stay tuned for next updates with more information and official listing announcement!

Sincerely yours,
Worldcore Team

There is a joke in the crypto-space: “Millionaire in crypto but broke in fiat”. This situation exists primarily because there is no easy way to cash out your profits into FIAT whenever we wish to.

There is a long procedure. You have to first sell your cryptos into BTC, transfer that to Coinbase for instance, and sell it at Coinbase running rates, then send that money to your account. Don’t forget the fees you have to pay at each transfer.

It’s a pain.

WorldCore, our pick today, aims to solve this issue along with bridging the gap between crypto and fiat.

BACKGROUND: Cryptocurrencies have just started to pick popularity. Granted that bitcoin has been an household name, in theory, for sometime now, people have just begun to realize how big this space really is and its true potential.

As more and more people come into this space, the demand to convert fiat to cryptos and cryptos to fiat will grow. There is, at this time, not a viable solution available in the market.

WorldCore aims to change that.

WorldCore is a company with 40 employees, been rated number 1 in Czech Republic, had its company valuation completed by one of the Big 4 Accounting firm (EY) before they went onto the ICO, burned the tokens that were not sold in ICO, they burned over 750 Million out of 1 Billion tokens, leaving total supply at 250 Million.

So far, they have been doing everything they promised. That is a good sign, especially, when your goal is to change the crypto-fiance space forever.

WorldCore not only offers transfer to one recipient but they also offer group transfers. This helps both individuals and corporates alike.

Cash can be picked up via a physical locations (like Western Union), received into a bank account, opt to receive a debit card, etc. They offer multiple choices.

Those who don’t want to transfer anything can also use fiat currency to invest into various crypto-assets with WorldCore.

Their target audience includes individuals, corporates and e-commerce space. They also have plans to issue both physical and virtual debits cards.

Token holders will get 30% of profits generated on March 31st each year.
TEAM: According to their whitepaper, Alexey Nasonov, CEO was listed in Europe’s 100 list of change makers. Their markets and public relations officer, Sean Patterson, has experience in various roles with Apple, Porsche, etc. Their general partners include bitpay, BioID, Armor, etc.

Their whitepaper alludes to the fact that they have over 40 employees taking care of design, production, development, customer service, compliance, legal, operations etc.

COMPETITION: We have not seen other companies in this space with existing company, verified by reputable accounting firm, with a profit sharing model and extensive business plan.

We expect more and more companies venture into this space as it can accommodate lot more players who offer different advantages to the customers.

CAVEAT: Hopefully the profit sharing model does not force the company to comply with securities rules. We do not know how Czech Republic treats it, although, we anticipate that WorldCore has looked at this aspect.

Their plans are grand, have a decent team in place with experience in the industry. Even if they disrupt the crypto-fiat-crypto space, it will be a huge deal, as long as they execute on it. And that is the biggest caveat.

Project: World Core (www.worldcore.eu and https://worldcore.com/)
Symbol: WRC (please always double check symbol)
Price today: 10+ cents
Trading on: HitBTC
Buy price: up to $1
HODL period: 2 years to indefinite for long term HODL (30% profit sharing makes it viable hodl)
HODL gain anticipated: 350% - 2500%
Whitepaper: https://worldcore.com/template/files/En.WRC_Whitepaper.pdf

You have written this? Great summary and a nice read! Thank you for this!
I was already planning on holding the tokens for a longterm. This convinced me even more.
Project powered by an excisting company must be benefitial with for example funds and experience.
Best wishes for the year to come!

mdodong

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:21:12 AM

So happy that this coin is getting good response from exchange. Glad I participated in the ICO.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 12:11:47 PM

HitBTC is a scam

Lots of people are having their coins stuck at this trading site.

BE WARNED
BE WARNED
BE WARNED

!!!

Do you have proof if hitbtc scam

http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=378827.1040
Not only that, some ERC20 wallet sett up in maintenance (unvailable) and then price of coin big pump, this is like manipulation market
the solution for fast withdraw i am using Dogecoin or other coin that no need much confirmation on blockchain Smiley
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

HitBTC is a scam

BE WARNED
BE WARNED
BE WARNED

!!!

Not only that, some ERC20 wallet sett up in maintenance (unvailable) and then price of coin big pump, this is like manipulation market
the solution for fast withdraw i am using Dogecoin or other coin that no need much confirmation on blockchain Smiley

i withdraw my eth from hitbtc , i think the fee is really high ,they also stuck my eth for 2 days .
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:31:59 PM

HitBTC is a scam

BE WARNED
BE WARNED
BE WARNED

!!!

i withdraw my eth from hitbtc , i think the fee is really high ,they also stuck my eth for 2 days .

I never used hitbtc, and never will.
Bittrex is the best exchange so far.
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:40:45 PM

HitBTC is a scam

BE WARNED
BE WARNED
BE WARNED

!!!

I never used hitbtc, and never will.
Bittrex is the best exchange so far.

one year before i will agree with you ,but now is binance . also kucoin
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:32:14 AM

Seems coin price was not dumped. It is a good news for investors and hunters. Keep my eye on it  Smiley
otol55

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:24:51 AM

News update From Telegram Group.

Am proud to be the owner of WRC tokens because WRC token they are currently working hard on both n creating new products and launching global international marketing campaigns for further token promotion and multiplying it's daily trading volume to let us enjoy the trading and meet our expectations.

According to terms of ICO, as promised Worldcore had destroyed all unsold tokens as well. This is finally done and may be easily verified on Etherscan. Over 750 million tokens have been successfully burned and total supply is now less than 250 million WRC.

WRC team are currently working on listing on one of the major Asian exchanges, which is expected to happen within 3-4 weeks. More exchanges from TOP-10 will surely list WRC token before March 2018 as WRC have to show the token performance and it's growing volume to start the listing procedure there and this is what the team are currently working on.

Developers have also finished development of the website for token holders, which is currently available at https://wrc.cab domain name. Just sign up and verify your Ethereum address to be able to participate in voting, submit marketing reports or view financial statistics of Worldcore business in case you hold over 500,000 WRC tokens in your Ethereum wallet.

Next, what's going to be added to Worldcore platform next before 2018?

- Worldcore mobile app for Android will be added to PlayMarket before the end of this week (iOS app was presented in November already)

- Wallets for ERC-20 tokens with statistics, charts, alerts, and analytics tools will be presented next week or asap.

Please stay tuned for next updates! Is good news all the way. So dont sell yr WRC cheap or just hodl or buy more.. Dont sell below US1.00 Lets push up the price to US15.00 or US30 by end 2018. We can do it  if we stick together.. and Win 👍👍👍👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🤑

foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:33:56 AM

News update From Telegram Group.

Am proud to be the owner of WRC tokens because WRC token they are currently working hard on both n creating new products and launching global international marketing campaigns for further token promotion and multiplying it's daily trading volume to let us enjoy the trading and meet our expectations.

According to terms of ICO, as promised Worldcore had destroyed all unsold tokens as well. This is finally done and may be easily verified on Etherscan. Over 750 million tokens have been successfully burned and total supply is now less than 250 million WRC.

WRC team are currently working on listing on one of the major Asian exchanges, which is expected to happen within 3-4 weeks. More exchanges from TOP-10 will surely list WRC token before March 2018 as WRC have to show the token performance and it's growing volume to start the listing procedure there and this is what the team are currently working on.

Developers have also finished development of the website for token holders, which is currently available at https://wrc.cab domain name. Just sign up and verify your Ethereum address to be able to participate in voting, submit marketing reports or view financial statistics of Worldcore business in case you hold over 500,000 WRC tokens in your Ethereum wallet.

Next, what's going to be added to Worldcore platform next before 2018?

- Worldcore mobile app for Android will be added to PlayMarket before the end of this week (iOS app was presented in November already)

- Wallets for ERC-20 tokens with statistics, charts, alerts, and analytics tools will be presented next week or asap.

Please stay tuned for next updates! Is good news all the way. So dont sell yr WRC cheap or just hodl or buy more.. Dont sell below US1.00 Lets push up the price to US15.00 or US30 by end 2018. We can do it  if we stick together.. and Win 👍👍👍👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🤑
I do not understand now, which exchange will be available. But it is very promising
snowfu199

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:48:44 AM

I guess people who dumped Worldcore on ED before the end of ICO is crying now.
It turns out to be a good investment.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:55:59 AM

I am glad that the people of worldcore keep their promise. the remaining token are burned. Now we are all waiting for one or two new exchanges to make the trade bigger. I expect a good course next year. a lot of people who have sold their token will then reinvest
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 08:02:19 AM

I think worldcore is one hogh quality project with working business and more and more services, features and products are coming up, i see strong future for wrc, all investors are going to be very happy soon.

Thomas333

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:01:37 AM

i will closely watch this project. your site looks really promising.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:35:10 PM

HitBtc and Etherdelta. These are exchanges that many people do not like. if the token comes to another exchange like binance or bittrex the course will explode. you have to wait and see what happens in january. and what news is coming.
then the course will rise and many people will then make a profit
mhd japar siregar

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:44:40 PM

HitBtc and Etherdelta. These are exchanges that many people do not like. if the token comes to another exchange like binance or bittrex the course will explode. you have to wait and see what happens in january. and what news is coming.
then the course will rise and many people will then make a profit

Do not worry I'm sure they'll add it in the near future dev is very active here of course he will see all the suggestions
Maybe Bittrex requires complicated verification but binance is one of the best solutions i hope dev see this and immediately make an announcement.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: