Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex  (Read 52128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
FIUcoin

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:32:05 PM

im in at 6 cents and holding for the year or until it goes back to the 30 cent range.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:39:53 PM

The crypto market is still not in a good place right now, you can't really expect big gains under current conditions and anything you invest in now should be seen as a long-term investment. I am still optimistic that WRC will see growth later in the year, I guess we just have to be patient.

Worldcore's WRC isn't the only token being dumped on exchanges. The market isn't too friendly at the moment which is why we saw the steady decline in the value of WRC tokens. I'm lucky to have sold my tokens at $0.25 though.

Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:56:32 PM

The whole market of tokens is getting dumped according to Coinmarketcap statistics but we do our job on development our product and launching new services for blockchain community.

We have recently launched the industry-first PCI DSS compliant and EU-regulated wallet for ERC20 tokens, yesterday we have also uploaded the new version of our mobile application with integrated cryptowallets (Ethereum and Bitcoin).

By today we have already projected the style of token portfolio area for our iOS mobile application and the same thing for Android will be completed by Monday.

Here it is:

1. Statistics

2. My token

3. My accounts

4. Market value

We have also received final approval and provided legal documents and the last completed forms to KuCoin team for further listing. At the moment we are waiting for KuCoin to let us know the scheduled date of listing. They told our listing team that they receive 60 requests for listing everyday where 90% of tokens are not approved and this is the reason of slow speed of applications review.

Thanks for the update, getting listed on Kucoin would be very good news indeed. Glad to see movement on the development side of things too. It is best to ignore the token value for now, it is not that important at this stage, seeing as the entire market is struggling. I am sure things will improve in the coming months though.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

The crypto market is still not in a good place right now, you can't really expect big gains under current conditions and anything you invest in now should be seen as a long-term investment. I am still optimistic that WRC will see growth later in the year, I guess we just have to be patient.

Worldcore's WRC isn't the only token being dumped on exchanges. The market isn't too friendly at the moment which is why we saw the steady decline in the value of WRC tokens. I'm lucky to have sold my tokens at $0.25 though.

You right ... the current market conditions are making us a bit frustrated.
But I'm glad that you made the right choice when selling your token Smiley
dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 03:07:29 AM

You right ... the current market conditions are making us a bit frustrated.
But I'm glad that you made the right choice when selling your token Smiley

Except that at 0.25$ the ETH was worth more than 2.5x and therefore, you didn't get a positive return on your investment from ETH to WRC.
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

There are many times past but I do not see WRC on KuCoin. When will it be released?
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:34:38 AM

There are many times past but I do not see WRC on KuCoin. When will it be released?
We have hitbtc and Okex already, it would be good if we can add Kucoin.
Can you link me the announcement where it will be listed in Kucoin? I think it's better to be in Binance than in Kucoin.
Just my opinion.. Grin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:47:12 AM

Can you link me the announcement where it will be listed in Kucoin? I think it's better to be in Binance than in Kucoin.
Just my opinion.. Grin

Indeed binance have known by their security to stop the hacker and the latter instead of stealing everything he has lost these tokens. The tokens will be distributed to charity binance. Smiley

So binance have proven themselves.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

Just my opinion.. Grin
Guys, I don't think Kucoin will affect the price of Worldcore. Worldcore is listed at Okex. Today according to coinmarketcap Okex is the first exchange and Kucoin is the 28th (volume rankings)

Here the link if you dont believe.

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:12:33 PM

Just my opinion.. Grin
Guys, I don't think Kucoin will affect the price of Worldcore. Worldcore is listed at Okex. Today according to coinmarketcap Okex is the first exchange and Kucoin is the 28th (volume rankings)

All the encrypted products are falling because of the fall of BTC.

But why the market capitalization fund has also fallen? We should see that WRC has reduced its price, not its bad

dubignyp

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 01:02:15 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 01:38:57 PM by dubignyp

Just my opinion.. Grin

But why the market capitalization fund has also fallen? We should see that WRC has reduced its price, not its bad

Because the market cap is not the business fund, but the volume price between the number of tokens and the price. So even a person can raise 1000 dollars in a single time the marketcap on a purchase of 10 dollars for example, if he is the only one to buy and no other seller.

So to be in the top 100 you have to calculate how much the WRC price

Doing the math, maybe there's too many tokens.

So the calculation to be at the top 100

132 000 000 000 / 175 109 299 WRC of token in circulation. = 0.753814 $

Towards this amount, we should see a stabilization at a price increase. Because it will be seen by more people.
We were almost there he had climbed to about $0.53 at the highest.

If Markecap were to calculate the business value ranking, Worldcore would have been in the top 30 for a long time.
So the price is much too low, too cheap.
The policy of token destruction would be to dig as an idea.
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

WORLDCORE fell into shit, thanks to hematemesis. Everyone hastened to give a few more SMerit, life is difficult, I want to upgrade money!
soliton

Activity: 969
Merit: 683

___________/\_______

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

Guys, say me please why is price with every day all lower and lower, i bought coins for 10 cents in 2017 year,???

Blame the person in the mirror for those 10 cents.People should be grown adults to make there own decisions but not to follow shills endorsing WRC in this thread back in 2017.
tangtang800

Activity: 317

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

The WORLDCORE telegraph group is complaining. How do friends here look at WRC? Anyway, I thanks to a bit of confidence are not, who gave me the recharge point beliefs. Smiley
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:04:54 PM

Just my opinion.. Grin

Because the market cap is not the business fund, but the volume price between the number of tokens and the price. So even a person can raise 1000 dollars in a single time the marketcap on a purchase of 10 dollars for example, if he is the only one to buy and no other seller.

Towards this amount, we should see a stabilization at a price increase. Because it will be seen by more people.

If Markecap were to calculate the business value ranking, Worldcore would have been in the top 30 for a long time.

You are right to be in the top 100 the price of each token must be minimum $0.77 at the moment. By the way, 132 billion is not right, must be 132 million Smiley
Anyway, I am buying at these prices.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:39:11 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 01:52:32 PM by dubignyp

Just my opinion.. Grin

Worldecore should be able to give us a vote on the destruction of a portion of WRC in circulation or take back a portion of it in their Total Supply by withdrawing from the circulating portion, depending on the number of people using the WRC and the volume traded. So that the circulating tokens will decrease and thus increase the price, to keep it at the minimum of the old ICO.

Yes I did a calculation on the top 100 in marketcap, so aiming a little higher at 0.77$ is a good compromise. And, at this price normally there would be more people who would see it and it would also be more envy being in the top 100.
Because there are lots of tokens that have the same problem as WRC that went down lower than their completely downgraded ICO. Some who have made a CIO of 0.50 to $1 suffers the most from it.

oops I was wrong 3 zero too much is 132 000 000

weishen77

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

The WORLDCORE team is about to hit the plate, and the firm's investors want to cry without tears. A disappointing project, it's a disappointment  Cry
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

this damn project like his makes me upset and angry

they never publicize where they are doing

I asked at the Telegram gruop and asked for the progress of wordcore but instead was kicked out of their telegram

their social media only updates altcoin which has nothing to do with Wordcore

so I conclude that this project is    SCAM

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:11:04 PM

Just my opinion.. Grin

Okex has an artificial volume. I have read an article with proofs of it. SO okex is a not good exchange.
Highspeed123

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

this damn project like his makes me upset and angry

they never publicize where they are doing

I asked at the Telegram gruop and asked for the progress of wordcore but instead was kicked out of their telegram

their social media only updates altcoin which has nothing to do with Wordcore

Nothing you said suggests it is a scam, you just don't like the way they operate (which is fine) Everybody is entitled to a personal opinion. Just don't be so quick to throw that word around with reckless abandon. It is a major issue with this forum, yes there are lots of scams in crypto, but you can't possibly call something a scam without evidence backing it up. That is not evidence, just personal niggles with the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: