Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WORLDCORE: Trade WRC token on HitBtc and OKex  (Read 52128 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1 users with 1 merit deleted.)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

Great news about the cards, but no specific date for the expectation to receive them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dubignyp

Activity: 260
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:11:27 PM

Latest news:

- Worldcore new debit card pre-order will be available next week

We've got an approval for issuance Visa plastic and virtual debit cards and we need to estimate the number of cards for initial order for cards manufacturing.

The pre-order form will be available till the day when the card is available for the order but we will take the decision and place the initial order to manufacturer on December 1.

Estimated debit cards launch time: mid of January 2019.

Due to geographical restrictions of Visa, Worldcore debit cards will be available only for EU residents and only in Euro currency.

- Conversion of Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash into Euros will be available for Worldcore payment platform customers within a couple of days in partnership with BitPay

The customers of Worldcore platform will be able to convert BTC and BCH into Euros for further withdrawal to any bank account. Our developers are now finalizing integration of updated BitPay API to launch the service before the end of this week.

We have bright ideas and plans for integration of WRC token into Worldcore card operations. There will be WRC-cashback feature, option to pay card fees with WRC tokens and option to order the card with WRC.

It's cool, it's going well.

If ever, you can partner with www.jarvis.exchange for a network API. And, to request the integration of the WRC token, with your shared liquidity.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:44:39 PM

Great news about the cards, but no specific date for the expectation to receive them.
Are you sure about the news about publishing this card? we know that many people have been disappointed with this wordcore project. I have never seen the results of the work of this project team come true, it's just that I only see them adding their tokens to the new exchange, and I don't see good price progress after the addition of this exchange.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 06:35:30 PM

Are you sure about the news about publishing this card? we know that many people have been disappointed with this wordcore project. I have never seen the results of the work of this project team come true, it's just that I only see them adding their tokens to the new exchange, and I don't see good price progress after the addition of this exchange.

www.worldcore.eu
www.worldcore.trade

you'll have all the answers. And the token is a token with an annual income in ETH.

Please don't flood in the vacuum, to pump the token. Only blind people let themselves go behind their screens for nothing. Only the sensible people who have understood the role of the WRC token have everything to gain.
FintechEU (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

The dates are indicated in the message. Launch date is the same as availability date, the delivery takes from 3 days to 3 weeks depending on type of delivery (courier/regular).

Good news:

Since today all verified clients of Worldcore can load their EUR accounts with Bitcoin and withdraw Euros to bank account.

The service was launched in partnership with BitPay.

New debit card pre-order form will be available by Monday. We will keep everyone informed in the news, social media, newsletters and BTT.

Today we have also finalized integration of advanced charts for our exchange Worldcore.trade

FintechEU (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:10:46 AM

TradingView charts have been integrated into https://worldcore.trade exchange

More updates coming next week.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

The dates are indicated in the message. Launch date is the same as availability date, the delivery takes from 3 days to 3 weeks depending on type of delivery (courier/regular).

Good news:

Since today all verified clients of Worldcore can load their EUR accounts with Bitcoin and withdraw Euros to bank account.

The service was launched in partnership with BitPay.

New debit card pre-order form will be available by Monday. We will keep everyone informed in the news, social media, newsletters and BTT.

Today we have also finalized integration of advanced charts for our exchange Worldcore.trade

Congratulations on the work !
GOOD !!!
Hknnr1

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:32:03 AM

As the whole market crashes, the WRC is waiting to be stable. I am sure you will come to very good places during the bull season
FintechEU (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:19:51 AM

New Worldcore debit card pre-order form is now LIVE!

https://worldcore.eu/CardPreOrder

TrueUSD is now integrated into Worldcore.trade cryptocurrency exchange.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

I would like to know how this card will work in real life still no news from VISA about their policy regarding cryptocurrencies. VISA is not support directly or via 3rd party to provide support than how you will make it useful in real life?
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

I would like to know how this card will work in real life still no news from VISA about their policy regarding cryptocurrencies. VISA is not support directly or via 3rd party to provide support than how you will make it useful in real life?
this era is very modern but there may still be many obstacles so that credit cards like VISA don't want to allow crypto to be in their part, I don't think even a card for now isn't too difficult if you want to make real money so I don't think too much about it

dubignyp

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

You didn't understand the process. The conversion is done first through the worldcore.eu platform and then you have your fiat for your card.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

Finally, it seems that this project has been reborn and maintains commitments with investors; we only hope that the token has not lost too much and has not been abandoned by the great whales.

https://worldcore.eu/Prepaid-debit-card
Here you can see the costs, shipping details, daily limits, fees, etc.
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

okex delısted thıs shıt. so you can move that topıc Cheesy

a project whıch tells exchanges for ıts explanatıons Cheesy nıce project. whats the aım of the project ? we wıll lıst ın exchanges. than what. we wıll delıst Cheesy thats the aım of the project:D
nolove101

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

a project whıch tells exchanges for ıts explanatıons Cheesy nıce project. whats the aım of the project ? we wıll lıst ın exchanges. than what. we wıll delıst Cheesy thats the aım of the project:D

So true. Please remove this garbage from BCT. Failed as a coin, failed as an exchange. Not worth anyone's time now.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

So true. Please remove this garbage from BCT. Failed as a coin, failed as an exchange. Not worth anyone's time now.

I don't understand your conversations;)
I didn't understand your reactions here.
Why are you here?
nolove101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:57:13 PM

Why are you here?

I'm here because I got banned for simply stating out that Okex delisted this coin on telegram. You see, they dont want to hear the truth or anything. They act as dictators but nothing cover thair ass now.

No trade on the exchange.
Price is the worst amongst exchange coins.
Nearly no wrc trade, like 1 btc vol. Pathetic.
Treat community like shit.
cant get listed on CMC as an exchange

WRC admins should declare bankrupt. We will understand and move on. Why continueing this project in hopeless future? You are businessmen and know that right? Dont waste money and time.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:39:32 AM

Why are you here?

I'm here because I got banned for simply stating out that Okex delisted this coin on telegram. You see, they dont want to hear the truth or anything. They act as dictators but nothing cover thair ass now.

No trade on the exchange.
Price is the worst amongst exchange coins.
Nearly no wrc trade, like 1 btc vol. Pathetic.
Treat community like shit.
cant get listed on CMC as an exchange

WRC admins should declare bankrupt. We will understand and move on. Why continueing this project in hopeless future? You are businessmen and know that right? Dont waste money and time.

I don't think you were banned or if you really were, then I'm sure it's not because of that. I don't know, I still see in the Coinmarketcap that they're still in WRC/USDT pairs
I don't see the problem if they're not there anymore in this exchange. It's not being in an exchange that's going to change something about the room. That's for sure....
The piece provides ETH income year-round, March to March.
It is the quantity that is most important when we talk about income for the benefit of the company and not the price.
There's the exchange and the bank, I don't see what the problem is.

Create a brand new account and come on this conversation change and say what you say, it's just for the FUD your account.
nolove101

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:17:36 AM

I don't think you were banned or if you really were, then I'm sure it's not because of that. I don't know, I still see in the Coinmarketcap that they're still in WRC/USDT pairs
I don't see the problem if they're not there anymore in this exchange. It's not being in an exchange that's going to change something about the room. That's for sure....
It is the quantity that is most important when we talk about income for the benefit of the company and not the price.

Create a brand new account and come on this conversation change and say what you say, it's just for the FUD your account.

https://imgur.com/a/KOpgMZ2

Okek will not be the last exchange to do this to wrc. When some big exchange delists a coin, it shows that coin lacks of important criteria to remain on exchange. Do you really think a company like Worldcore can pay good dividend with the current situation?

My account status does not mean anything and it is not fud if I say the truth.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:33:17 AM

https://imgur.com/a/KOpgMZ2

Okek will not be the last exchange to do this to wrc. When some big exchange delists a coin, it shows that coin lacks of important criteria to remain on exchange. Do you really think a company like Worldcore can pay good dividend with the current situation?

My account status does not mean anything and it is not fud if I say the truth.

Because OKEX suck at token politics, that's all.
There's no need to look any further. If you want to see the truth, it's at Worldcore.eu

Yes, you're new with three messages, to denounce in a vacuum here. Everyone knows not to come here to find out. There is a lot of FUD here.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: