Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No real BTC project here?  (Read 581 times)
Dite1989 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

E᙭OTIᑕ ♥ ᑕOIᑎS

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:08:16 PM

Title is intentionally provoking, do not get mad if you have an honest project   Tongue I was offering programming service in the forums and so far I found no project owner who would know what he is doing and could finance the plans directly (with possible escrow, of course).

Why can't I see blockchain projects that operate with professional, hired developers?
Or do I something wrong? If yes, what?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

Why not try to post your portfolio and the services you are offering here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

Why can't I see blockchain projects that operate with professional, hired developers?

Maybe you just missed them. Most of the projects that are coming out today are the same as ICO projects. But still there are some good start up projects that are being posted here.

<<- Rent this out ->>
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:16:59 PM

Title is intentionally provoking, do not get mad if you have an honest project   Tongue I was offering programming service in the forums and so far I found no project owner who would know what he is doing and could finance the plans directly (with possible escrow, of course).

the is a good reasons why u find no proffessional hired developers projects, the one that is most like that is ripple and it does terrible.

cryptocurrencies are a way of enterpreneurs to find ways to fund things that otherwise would be impossible to fund and prevented by national banker cartels

regards

BenOnceAgain

Activity: 208
Merit: 84

🌐 www.btric.org 🌐

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 09:57:44 PM

There's plenty of opportunity but also many people who don't have their stuff together enough yet.  Build your resume, keep your eyes open, and look in other places besides here you can sometimes find easy integration work on like freelancer.com and sites like that.  If you're already experienced with blockchain technologies then I am pretty sure you can find work in other places as well.

Don't give up -- if you have talent this is an emerging field with sooo much growth potential!  Even if you aren't that experienced yet, there's plenty of opportunity to build your skills.

Dream it. Plan it. Build it.
Need help with your project? [MY WEBSITE] | [MY COMPANY] | [BLOG] | [TWITTER] | [LINKEDIN] | [EMAIL]
Want to help support the blockchain charity I'm building? [LEARN ABOUT BTRIC] | [DONATE] | [TWITTER] | [EMAIL]
shanky22

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:54:34 PM

how can you sAY THAT NO REAL PROJECT IS THEIR
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:59:25 PM

The biggest problem is something you mentioned in your post. Not everyone has the capital of the ability to lay out the required capital.
Some people either have the technical background and try to work on their own projects. Others try outsourcing or finding those who'd accept equity in exchange for work. Then there are the others who don't have either or have no success in finding partners/technical co-founders, so there ideas don't actually come to fruition.
Very few devs choose to work for equity alone and more members here offer equity than payment (or a combination of both) which is why you're not getting the results you're looking for.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:51:41 AM

No real projects? hmm I can understand your frustration of not getting hired by anyone. I suggest you to open a thread in service section with your full details including your previous experience, portfolio and your charge . Also open a account in xbtfreelancer.com and workingforbitcoins.com. The later is a new site, but the first one is an old site loaded with so many software jobs. Anyways all the best for your job hunting.
Smart programmer

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:37:28 PM

I disagree with you. There many project owners with high technical  proficiency
MARK 888

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:03:19 PM

you can find but this is Depend on

1) your money

2) how big your project

3) how many developers needed

4) new services can approve
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:43:01 PM

Their are projects which are real and the developers have taken the investments to develope their projects and have started to work on it. It is like out of 10 project you can find only 1 or 2 real and balance as just copy cat and in this coin even the investors are also less.
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:45:14 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 11:02:09 PM by CyberKuro

Title is intentionally provoking, do not get mad if you have an honest project   Tongue I was offering programming service in the forums and so far I found no project owner who would know what he is doing and could finance the plans directly (with possible escrow, of course).

There's plenty of opportunity but also many people who don't have their stuff together enough yet.  Build your resume, keep your eyes open, and look in other places besides here you can sometimes find easy integration work on like freelancer.com and sites like that.  If you're already experienced with blockchain technologies then I am pretty sure you can find work in other places as well.

Don't give up -- if you have talent this is an emerging field with sooo much growth potential!  Even if you aren't that experienced yet, there's plenty of opportunity to build your skills.

If you ask in this thread, there are plenty of scam projects which developed to deceive people by pretending as a developer who have a great idea.
It will be hard to find someone who really want to hire someone he does not know, as the most legit projects have their own developers team which have been working together for months and even years. Yes, you need to open your own thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 and mention all of your skills to convince at least one project owner who is looking for another developer.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:48:40 AM

There is. They are just few and they already pick the people that is most recommended and in the top of the competition.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1213

Dont be a ShitcoInfluencer for quick bux, it sucks

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 09:52:20 AM

If you are a  qualified programmer then you can offer your services - however a good portfolio is often an edge. Many people are offering services here but many are not qualified or have anything near a complete portfolio. A good example of a portfolio would be a link to all your credible works previously done.

On another note this forum is plagued by shitcoins and other altcoin scammers. They dont need any qualified personnel to do their work. On the other hand there are legitimate projects happening as well. So you have to be on guard for fake ICOs that are asking for programmers.

Again you can work on freelancing your skills on other sites that allow bitcoin payments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Intuitnow

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:02:36 PM

1 ClickMedical has a great developers team and doctors excited to be on board. Their presale is today.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: