Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:16:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▆ ▇ █ARBI BOT█ ▇ ▆ HFT Triangular Arbitrage [Poloniex] [OKEx] [Yobit] [Binance]  (Read 53198 times)
colde1

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:40:37 AM

the website says more exchanges coming soon...what other exchanges are u planning to incorporate?
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bzcorp (OP)

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 08:11:25 PM

the website says more exchanges coming soon...what other exchanges are u planning to incorporate?

At this stage I can't disclose more info about the upcoming exchanges integration.
You can follow this topic or our website for latest updates.

ARBI BOT: High-Frequency Trading Bot
[Exchanges: Poloniex | Okex | Yobit | Binance]
[WWW] [WIKI] [FORUM] [SHOP] [FACEBOOK]
gsigmund

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:06:49 PM

I am using the bot now for a while and it works quite well.
Also the support you get via telegram is amazing.

Here is an image of my last week of arbitrage events on poloniex using USDC as base currency

http://prntscr.com/mzh9uc
stereohelix

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:18:55 AM

This is a good that works well with a small investment. The arbitrage strategy is relatively low-risk as well, which is a nice plus. I bought this when I first got into trading bitcoin last year, and it has worked well for me. Like any tool it requires regular maintenance to make sure it's running smoothly.

The developer provides fast support on telegram (he's usually on there watching chat at any given time).
ica7000

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 06:05:53 PM

Review.

It most certainly works.  Long time user with Arbi on Polo.  I'd love to try it on OKEX but that whole "we want your passport and your bloodtype before we unlock withdraw fucnctions /s" thing throws me.  I use a remote server that is around 5-10 bucks a month and make enough to pay for that.  How much a month?  I can neither confirm or deny that I have this bot. 

WHAT TO LIKE:  Instant support.  I mean he's not going to hold your hand and talk you though things and you will have to bone up on a few things.  My greatest tool is a Linux command line book and it has helped tremendously.  I haven't done programming since the 90's and all that experience is useless mostly.  Sort of. 

WHAT YOU WILL NOT GET:  Settings.  Don't ask and don't tell.  It's for the best.  Arbitrage is competitive.  It takes a while to figure out what works best for you. 

WILL I GET BURNED?:  There was a gnosis pump and dump last year?  (I forget the time) and I got stuck holding a bag of useless coin.  I lost about 80 bucks I think.  It was dumb of me to keep pushing the amount per trade but say-lava-ee.  This bot must complete trades at that moment to be most effective.  Every now and then trades will get in that "open order" status, but the cool thing is this bot will sell trading currency not designated as your base for a profit. 

And you will accumulate dust.  Amazingly small amounts of dust.  I "try to" like this because it helps me fight my OCD and it shows just how good the accounting is with some exchanges. 
akomhu

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:42:34 PM

-= Begin Review =-

I am using this bot since about a month. I struggled at the beginning to get it run, but I only had to ask, and had a supportive response almost inmediately. The longest I had to wait was about 3 hours.

I did not make any trades for a while. Its settings are not that clear, so, if you are not an expert, leave yourself time and dont be afraid to ask. You wont receive straight setups, but every explaination counts. And when you have your first trade, its great!

I am running the bot successfully since 2 weeks, and I almost have made 10% with it. I think if you are realistic, and you want to learn something valuable, this bot is a great start.

I use Poloniex, primarly with BTC base, but the movements are more than impressive on the USDC base too. I found a good VPS, with 0.2-0.5 ms response time, so I think, I will keep this for a longer time.

-= End of Review =-
mookras

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 09:03:31 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 05:50:30 AM by mookras

Arbi bot is one of the best high frequency bots for interexchange arbitrages I’ve come across, not only is the software light and fast but the developer BZ is always online providing support and troubleshoot. One thing I can say is it can be a little difficult to get a Hang of since it depends on how quickly you can understand the basic logic but all in all I’m happy with the product and I’ve been using it since 2017, remember to get a fast vps with at least 1 ms latency or your trades will be unfulfilled , that’s the only trick I can give you lol enjoy
Xanlar_22

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:17:54 AM

I have been using the bot for a couple of months now, and I should say that it works. The dude that runs the bot is very helpful and tries his best to help me with the issues that occur. One thing I would recommend the buyers, is to get the poloniex version first, cause okex exchange itself is run by very "unorganised and irresponsible" people. Another positive thing for me in particular, is that the bot made me study ubuntu and now i now some commands:D. Yes you can run the bot on windows vps, but linux vps are generally cheaper and ubuntu is not as hard as I thought, internet literally has tonnes of forums, plus BzCo has made a full video on youtube on how to start the bot in ubuntu.
aka007
Copper Member

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:21:34 PM

-= Begin Review =-

I am using this bot since about a month. I struggled at the beginning to get it run, but I only had to ask, and had a supportive response almost inmediately. The longest I had to wait was about 3 hours.

I did not make any trades for a while. Its settings are not that clear, so, if you are not an expert, leave yourself time and dont be afraid to ask. You wont receive straight setups, but every explaination counts. And when you have your first trade, its great!

I am running the bot successfully since 2 weeks, and I almost have made 10% with it. I think if you are realistic, and you want to learn something valuable, this bot is a great start.

I use Poloniex, primarly with BTC base, but the movements are more than impressive on the USDC base too. I found a good VPS, with 0.2-0.5 ms response time, so I think, I will keep this for a longer time.

-= End of Review =-

What is a VPS you are using?
Cruz180

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:14:28 PM

-= Begin Review =-

-= End of Review =-

10% from what amount ?
X2Team2017

Activity: 138

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:39:05 PM

I'd wait for the feedbacks of those who bought.  I already saw some software like this before. How many exchanges are there in the list for comparing prices?
I find it very pricey actually 0.05 btc would be considerable.

whould be iteresting if you had finaly purchase the bot.
and maybe there is some info about adding new exchanges like  yobit ?

Am I spamming? Report me!
csa1234

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

O2-Protocol.com Carbon Offset DeFi

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 04:02:52 AM

i think you should offer a 3 days trial or at least 1 day trial for people to test your bot

O2-Protocol.com
Carbon Offset DeFi
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:19:52 PM

Hello, X2Team2017.
I am not sure how and why you choosed to quote almost 2 years old post, but anyway let me answer. Smiley

The user that you have quoted had thought that this is regular (inter-exchange) arbitrage bot, while in reality ARBI is triangular (intra-exchange) arbitrage bot.
We have more than 350 clients.
We have already integrated Yobit more than 6 months ago. Smiley
I am attaching a detailed list of supported exchanges, base currencies and triangular combos.

Poloniex:

Supported base currencies:
BTC: 59 triangular combos
USDC: 32 triangular combos
ETH: 33 triangular combos
XMR: 12 triangular combos
USDT: 49 triangular combos
Total Triangular Combos: 176
Total pairs: 123

OKEx:

BTC: 242 triangular combos
ETH: 234 triangular combos
USDT: 243 triangular combos
OKB: 83 triangular combos
Total Triangular Combos: 802
Total pairs: 397

Yobit:

BTC: 5364 triangular combos
ETH: 5364 triangular combos
DOGE: 5364 triangular combos
WAVES: 5364 triangular combos
USD: 5364 triangular combos
Total Triangular Combos: 26820
Total pairs: 8068

Hello, csa1234.

I am sorry, but we don't offer trials, because it can be easily abused.
I don't think that most of the users can understand how the bot works for 3 days, neither to test all of available the features.
Recent activities on some of the supported base currencies are uploaded almost everyday

bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2019, 08:07:07 PM

Wiki: https://wiki.thearbibot.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thearbibot/

Buy Now

Stats from 4th May to 6th May.

OKEx, BTC:

OKEx, BTC Recent Activity :
https://i.snag.gy/EhSDB3.jpg

Poloniex, USDC:

Poloniex, USDC Recent Activity :
https://i.snag.gy/SGjfDc.jpg

Yobit, BTC:

Yobit, BTC Recent Activity :
https://i.snag.gy/mgCEw0.jpg

Can't you slove this -100% problem? It is not only confusing and a cosmetically issue, it also makes it impossible to calculate profits from your screenshots... If you want to sell something that should work AND look like a clockwork Wink

Why do you not add the function that also the trading size is accounted to the calculation. if I want to do an trade with 0.5 BTC I will run into trouble in almost every trade... As example, you can to read orderbook depth before you execute.

Give 2 options to the user: Either the bot reduce position size till the trade can be executed or ignore arbitrage trades where you can run into fill problems. So the user can decide what he want...

Have a nice day Smiley
Hello, ange335.

Unfilled orders can't be "solved" Smiley.
If the available volume at the needed price is gone fast there is no way to solve this.
You can decrease the amounts of unfilled orders by selected less aggressive price line AND/OR increasing the volume multiplier value for the selected pair.

Do you really think that the trading size is not taken into account and validated?
I will suggest to read carefully our wiki page.
There is both volume checker, volume multipliers and DSB option,
which can calculate a dynamic start balance for you based on the available volume and
selected volume multipliers.

Volume availability is not something constant, so you can't be sure that the values
acquired when initiating the arbitrage cycle will be valid until it's completion.

It the future when you want to make a suggestion about some product,
it is good idea to read the documentation and to have some basic understandings about it first.

Have a nice day. Smiley

PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:04:16 PM

Thank you for (still) working so hard on ARBI, BZ Co!

There is a cloud for ARBI that all the ARBI users should be aware of. This cloud package includes a lot of nice services:
  • 24/7 hosting
  • configuration management
  • automatic updates

Although I am not the manager of that service, I vouch for it!

I wrote a Stop Loss script for ARBI named as 💎 Gem: ARBI Stop 💎.

You can name a price and a target currency; should BTC price hit the given input price, my script automatically converts all the bank and base balances into the target currency like USDC.

The script is hosted on a server that is monitoring the market price 24/7.

You can purchase usage right of the script with the monitoring service for €49 / month / ARBI license. Contact me in Bitcointalk PM if interested!

BZ Co, please keep the nice work on ARBI going on!

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
MVPERIN2018

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 09:10:47 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2019, 09:30:21 PM by MVPERIN2018

Good evening!

your bot can not work with high values

I see that your trade are always of little value?

its trade are $ 2.50

you would trade $ 100.00?

another thing

the demonstrative https://termbin.com/lvkw

05/04/2019 16:05:12  says, We bought: 2.6263095378289637827965788765 USDT

and the final result after the arbitrage says:    For 2.6150438749597127300896388168 USDC   Profit %: 0.5786

but the result was not negative?
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 08:26:00 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2019, 11:58:28 AM by bzcorp

Hello, MVPERIN2018.

your bot can not work with high values

I see that your trade are always of little value?

The bot can work with any amounts.
Even if the available volume is less than needed DSB can dynamically recalculate your balance per trade
based on the available volume and selected volume multipliers.

the demonstrative https://termbin.com/lvkw

05/04/2019 16:05:12  says, We bought: 2.6263095378289637827965788765 USDT

and the final result after the arbitrage says:    For 2.6150438749597127300896388168 USDC   Profit %: 0.5786

but the result was not negative?

If you look closely you will notice that the amounts that you are referring to are from two different
currencies (USDT and USDC), so I don't see any point in comparing them.
Start balance is 2.6 USDC.
We want to buy 2.63158848 USDT with that USDC.
At the end (after deducting the fees) we have 2.61504387 USDC and exactly 0.5786% profit.

justauser

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:43:37 AM

Hello,
could you please tell me what does mean -100%. Are you losing -100% every time it is shown in the history at your screen?
bzcorp (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 01:42:26 PM

Wiki: https://wiki.thearbibot.com

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thearbibot/

Buy Now
Get a FREE Yobit license with the Combo Pack.

Supported exchanges: Poloniex, OKEx, Yobit.

Stats from 4th May to 29th May.

Hello,
could you please tell me what does mean -100%. Are you losing -100% every time it is shown in the history at your screen?

Hello, justauser.
This has been already discussed multiple times in the previous pages, but I will be happy to explain it again.

What -100% means?
When there is arbitrage event with profit result -100%, it does not means that you have lost 100% of the balance used.
It just means that the arbitrage event was not successful (you have unfilled order).
The remaining funds from that arbitrage event are transferred to the Bank Monitor.
Bank Monitor sells those fund for BASE currency (if profitable), or use them in the next arbitrage events (if profitable).
All trades in the Bank Activity are from unfilled orders.

Let's sum up:
* Profit -100%, does not means that you have lost your funds, it is just a marker for uncompleted arbitrage event.
* All funds from uncompleted arbitrage events are transferred to the Bank Monitor for future use.
* ARBI Bot does not trade at loss.

joatb14

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:27:01 PM

I've been using it for a short time, but I can say that I was quite surprised by this bot, it works quite well, it has a clean interface, with support almost 24/7 by the community on Telegram, documentation on its official website and always in constant evolution as we can appreciate lately with the inclusion of Binance in the product.

Give it a try and if you do not like it you can always sell the license.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: