Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:11:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Great Talk with God  (Read 4829 times)
John547s3 (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:54:23 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 05:09:44 PM by John547s3

My biggest secret is that i have talked to god and have known the ultimate reality about universe, but just when i was further on my journey of reality and was about to uncover every secret of the universe and all powers of humans which make them limitless and ultimate superhuman which i had come to know of and even felt my real consciousness which has answer to everything and makes us superhuman, sleeping and only a little fake person living. Just then god told me something very deep meaning and i stopped for ever and got a bit emotional and so everything became the biggest secret ever.

God had told me that entanglements create more entanglements, intrigue quest creates more intrigue quests, hungry ventures create more hungry ventures. But the thing remains the same, we just remain a little puff of experience, where no experience should be considered of low value in this world. The experience of fear of death and other things only gives value to the experience of life and goodness and makes us believe in happiness and good in this world. Exact words of God were: If Deer forgets the fear of death on running away from tiger then it will never be able to understand Life and it’s belief in goodness of life will be shaken completely. And about experience part the words were same.

And God had also told me that he loves us all to the most but can never and will never be able to tell us complete truth about him or universe because it is the billions of colorful experiences (of all species) that are important in universe and which are close to him and if i or some other person come to know the complete reality then Life will become soulless and of no excitement and thrill and about suffering the above said info is already right. And he had also said that we can never think or understand him because our waves of thinking cannot go beyond the dimension of time and he is beyond time, everything in universe changes with time but not God.

So i let go of this maddening quest of reality and left that journey behind Smiley

Only some incidents are unforgettable in life  Undecided

If you don't believe then see here my thesis of ultimate reality:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2221444.msg22597112#msg22597112
or here https://medium.com/@ajaya935/disclosing-the-only-correct-and-ultimate-reality-of-this-universe-553344d952a3

it is not about making world a better place but at least they need to understand reality, a villagers experiences of colorful folklores and traditional stuff is also good as lovely as the super posh living ones after all they are just experiences, i wanted to end this suffering from earth and that's all and first hand itself this thought had striked me.

I could have done this and other things because i had got the ability to establish a special connection with our big consciousness after an incident.
and i ask you all to ask me any questions about life and world and philosophy and i will answer it in my heartwarming fashion Smiley

And also if anyone wants to ask anything or say anything to God or know anything about universe and world then ask freely Smiley

Read my other such stuff here:

https://www.quora.com/profile/Ajay-Anand-40

https://medium.com/@ajaya935

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/701054

UPDATE

I have become bored of such things and i no longer see much of them. But still I see different and strange things and other worlds when I sleep and when i am just about to go to sleep then God stares at me with different, strange and fearful faces sometimes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
handschi

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:59:40 PM

stay hungry!
John547s3 (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:01:28 PM

stay hungry!

i never will because i don't believe in it, i love my small life experiences more Smiley
pupurinpa95

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:59:26 AM

well my uncle told me that he meet god when he's in coma that caused by car incident. he used to tell his story that the only things he remember are god spoken to him to live and make him awake. my uncle was in come for about 1-2 month, and all doctor was give up
jesper08

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:09:03 AM

my great talk with GOD is thanks for everything blessing everyday by day and thanks guiding us always.amen
John547s3 (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:09:11 AM

I think you did a good job, but ultimate reality or god cannot be expressed entirely in words.

i am not expressing entirely  but so much substantially as we can consider complete and enough
John547s3 (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:57:56 AM

Bump
Niklas80

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:26:07 AM

well my uncle told me that he meet god when he's in coma that caused by car incident. he used to tell his story that the only things he remember are god spoken to him to live and make him awake. my uncle was in come for about 1-2 month, and all doctor was give up
It's possible that is exactly what happened to your uncle. Such stories have always been a lot. I think that people will not lie about it.
John547s3 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:38:08 AM

Bump
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:59:18 PM

So you found out the "ultimate reality of the universe and the secrets to become the Übermensch" but then you stopped and made it a secret, because god spoke to you?

But to be fair, your philosophy of life seems pretty good, and wholesome. I think if everyone followed a similar philosophy, the world would be a better place, whether they believe in a god or not.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:46:07 PM

Very inspiring, thx for sharing...

John547s3 (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:38:41 PM

So you found out the "ultimate reality of the universe and the secrets to become the Übermensch" but then you stopped and made it a secret, because god spoke to you?

But to be fair, your philosophy of life seems pretty good, and wholesome. I think if everyone followed a similar philosophy, the world would be a better place, whether they believe in a god or not.

it is not about making world a better place but at least they need to understand reality, a villagers experiences of colorful folklores and traditional stuff is also good as lovely as the super posh living ones after all they are just experiences, i wanted to end this suffering from earth and that's all and first hand itself this thought had striked me.

I could have done this and other things because i had got the ability to establish a special connection with our big consciousness after an incident.
and i ask you all to ask me any questions about life and world and philosophy and i will answer it in my heartwarming fashion Smiley
leni

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:00:31 PM

My biggest secret is that i have talked to god and have known the ultimate reality about universe, but just when i was further on my journey of reality and was about to uncover every secret of the universe and all powers of humans which make them limitless and ultimate superhuman which i had come to know of and even felt my real consciousness which has answer to everything and makes us superhuman, sleeping and only a little fake person living. Just then god told me something very deep meaning and i stopped for ever and got a bit emotional and so everything became the biggest secret ever.

God had told me that entanglements create more entanglements, intrigue quest creates more intrigue quests, hungry ventures create more hungry ventures. But the thing remains the same, we just remain a little puff of experience, where no experience should be considered of low value in this world. The experience of fear of death and other things only gives value to the experience of life and goodness and makes us believe in happiness and good in this world. Exact words of God were: If Deer forgets the fear of death on running away from tiger then it will never be able to understand Life and it’s belief in goodness of life will be shaken completely. And about experience part the words were same. So i let go of this maddening quest of reality and left that journey behind Smiley

Only some incidents are unforgettable in life  Undecided

If you don't believe then see here my thesis of ultimate reality:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2221444.msg22597112#msg22597112

I talk to God that I want my big family all healthy, a lot of sustenance, can worship and most important I hope my family happy world and hereafter.

lexamagic

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

I want to talk to God, too. I treat him every day with prayers and requests, but he has never tried to contact me. I think this is completely unfair to those who believe in him Angry

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:34:33 PM

The greatest place that God talks to us all is through the Bible. The Bible is God's words to all people.

God talks to people in their minds and spirits. But these talks are not for other people to hear, except if they match what the Bible says.

The whole Bible is written to explain about Jesus Christ and salvation, so that people might come to believe in Jesus, and be saved to live with God, forever, in Heaven, and not be destroyed in Hell.

If anyone expresses something he says that God has spoken, and the things he expresses don't talk about or point to Jesus, whatever that person says is at least questionable. It may even be something a demon told him to speak. Or it may simply be his own ramblings.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
garytheasshole

Activity: 406

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:02:01 PM

The greatest place that God talks to us all is through the Bible. The Bible is God's words to all people.

God talks to people in their minds and spirits. But these talks are not for other people to hear, except if they match what the Bible says.

The whole Bible is written to explain about Jesus Christ and salvation, so that people might come to believe in Jesus, and be saved to live with God, forever, in Heaven, and not be destroyed in Hell.

If anyone expresses something he says that God has spoken, and the things he expresses don't talk about or point to Jesus, whatever that person says is at least questionable. It may even be something a demon told him to speak. Or it may simply be his own ramblings.

Cool
Which Bible have you read? All I got from that book is that God is a needy jealous little cunt that punishes you for the most trivial things. Yeah I don't really like that God, I'll be forking my own thank you.

Michael_017

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:30:11 PM

My great talk with God is every time when I was totally in hopeless case and nothing was left except my faith which is not acceptable by many. Because with God I have peace through faith.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:27:09 PM

God created Bitcoin.  Roll Eyes
Your story impressed me much.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:39:07 PM

Cool
Which Bible have you read? All I got from that book is that God is a needy jealous little cunt that punishes you for the most trivial things. Yeah I don't really like that God, I'll be forking my own thank you.

All right. So you don't know a bunch of words.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
aquantivis86

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:20:27 AM

I think I once talked to god.  Well we didn't like 'talk' but things were revealed.

I was on mushrooms though so things are a little fuzzy.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: