Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] Moon Bot - trading terminal for Bittrex, Binance and Huobi  (Read 39470 times)
mybogusname

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:55:29 AM

So I have spent yesterday and today learning this and using it the best way I can figure out. There are directions, but sometimes they are hard to follow. I have used a few of these in the past, and I believe just the way things are worded makes it harder to follow directions.

With that said, I will say there are many pros to using this program and the better I get at it, the more I use it. I have not figured out every feature as I am trying to fine tune the settings. Keep in mind this is a tool to automate, it is not going to just make you money. You have to figure out what works best for you in the settings. Which took me some practice, and using my brain, but I have figured out something that works for me. It is not going to make me rich, but I think we some fine tuning, and learning a few more things on how they work with it, it definitely will make me my money back fairly quickly.

If you are losing money using this, it is not the program itself, it is your settings and or your lack of knowledge of how to trade.  You also have to have patience as some coins take a little while to reach your sell point. Also, DO NOT sell in a loss, that is how you lose money. Be patient.

So I emailed the creator a few suggestions I had, and I would post them here, but they may already have that solution and I just don't know. So I will do a follow up maybe in a few days or a week.

If I could do it again, would I rebuy this program. The answer is Yes, without a doubt.

But if you don't have patience to wait for a coin to rise in price OR you don't want to take the time to learn how to use this or mess with the settings, then do not buy it. But with a little bit of money, you can easily get your return back in a fair amount of time. (Although it is pricey, but over time you can make your money back)!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mvgx (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 02:32:18 AM

Hi Mvgx

18:06:25  ZCL: Bad pump detected, use lowest buy price 0.00956962 (ASK -11%)

Hi friend! Please check carefully Settngs -> Main , Risk Limit group. There is exactly the option to use hourly lowest buy price (needed when you expect a possible prepump), turn the checkbox off If you dont need this option.

capocipo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

hello friends, a beautiful program, I'm excited because I'm seeing my budget grow even if in small quantities.

I wanted to ask you, is it possible to implement or be able to set a pre-set amount to carry out operations?

thanks and congratulations for the program

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:21:02 AM

hello friends, a beautiful program, I'm excited because I'm seeing my budget grow even if in small quantities.

I wanted to ask you, is it possible to implement or be able to set a pre-set amount to carry out operations?

thanks and congratulations for the program

Hi friend!
If you mean pre-set order size then Its only in PRO version (In free version you have max, preset order size of 30 usdt).

NaifAQ

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:12:57 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 02:31:29 AM by NaifAQ

Hello

I wanted to try the free version before deciding if i like it or not. anyways when the bot find a signal and buy it, his buy order always lower than the the market price, example , the market price is 1000, the bot put order at 750 !
I tried to change the "But for " value to +13% but still the same happened every time. any recommendations /o fix this ?

http://i67.tinypic.com/f20uop.jpg
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

Hello

I wanted to try the free version before deciding if i like it or not. anyways when the bot find a signal and buy it, his buy order always lower than the the market price, example , the market price is 1000, the bot put order at 750 !
I tried to change the "But for " value to +13% but still the same happened every time. any recommendations /o fix this ?

http://i67.tinypic.com/f20uop.jpg

Hi friend! Yes the recommendation is to read the manual carefully, at least the settings chapter. http://cryptopump.info/en/manual/settings
Espesially pay attention to the option
Under conditions above buy but use lowest hourly price

jmf75

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

is there a x86 version Huh
Mind.Grenade

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:52:59 AM

guys need help

got pro version last week,
havent made one successful trade yet.  Sad

whats wrong? i cant figure out.
or i screwed up settings? , i use 10-15% gain settings .

is there any channels u know for proper tips?

please helps...
mybogusname

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

Hello everyone,
so I have been extensively using this program, and have got it learned it quite well and consistently making good trades daily with it.

I am more then willing to help answer questions to get you going. I am not gonna give you my exact settings, but I can help you understand them so that you can figure out what settings work best for you!

Feel free to message you with your question, and I will do my best to answer them for everybody.
harmanq

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

I have two comments on how the application works:

1. With regard to the purchase counter in autobuy mode, this counter takes into account purchases that have been cancelled not only executed purchases, I would like it to take into account only the executed purchases. I would also like to deactivate the option to count the purchases in case we are watching the bot, so that we don't have to leave the program and start it again to this counter can be reset. When the bot is unattended, this limit is necessary, so it would be great if it could be turned on and off by the user.

2. I have been trying to take advantage of the waves that sometimes recur in the price of a coin, for which I have disabled all the options that limit the risks and so the bot can buy several times. However, the bot always puts the purchase order with the initial price of the first wave, i. e. it keeps the price of the first purchase order, not with the price detected in every price increase, which means that opportunities to win are lost.

Thanksin advance.
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

I have two comments on how the application works:

1. With regard to the purchase counter in autobuy mode, this counter takes into account purchases that have been cancelled not only executed purchases, I would like it to take into account only the executed purchases. I would also like to deactivate the option to count the purchases in case we are watching the bot, so that we don't have to leave the program and start it again to this counter can be reset. When the bot is unattended, this limit is necessary, so it would be great if it could be turned on and off by the user.

2. I have been trying to take advantage of the waves that sometimes recur in the price of a coin, for which I have disabled all the options that limit the risks and so the bot can buy several times. However, the bot always puts the purchase order with the initial price of the first wave, i. e. it keeps the price of the first purchase order, not with the price detected in every price increase, which means that opportunities to win are lost.

Thanksin advance.

Hi friend!
1. We will remove the limit soon.
2. Left click on the caption "buy for price + X%" and switch it to use current market price (instead of price before pump started).

ivan2003

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:31:34 AM

Hello, congratulations for the software is really nice.
I need help with automatic detection, the signals from Telegram work perfectly while the ones that detect automatically never buy them, it's certainly a setting problem .... could you help me set it up well?
Thank you
ivan2003

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

I need help with automatic detection, the signals from Telegram work perfectly while the ones that detect automatically never buy them, it's certainly a setting problem .... could you help me set it up well?
Thank you

Hi, maybe because Max Autodetect Orders is 25.
The limit of 25 orders will be deleted in a next version

Or input this settings:
http://www.noelshack.com/2018-02-6-1515840195-bot1.png

Thank you for answering, but I think the problem is in the setting of the volume, because the signals of telegram buys them but the autodetect no.
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

Thank you

Use them to play in manual mode. For the momet the best results you can achieve if buy the signal on dips, adjust settings to produce more signals (put lower values, min. detect time = 20 sec) and watch them manually.

ivan2003

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

Thank you

Use them to play in manual mode. For the momet the best results you can achieve if buy the signal on dips, adjust settings to produce more signals (put lower values, min. detect time = 20 sec) and watch them manually.

Ok Thanks
harmanq

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

when the binance exchange?. It has lower trading fees to make this bot more profitable.
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

Maybe you could create more bots. I would need a watching and alerting bot for android. Watching, because some exchangers don't allow trading bots anymore for example Poloniex. And a bot for android would make it possible to trade 24/7, if needed.
Nap0nTilt

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

Would be nice if you could implement some more Exchanges like Binance or Kucoin.
Who the hell is trading on Bittrex? Cheesy
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:16:58 AM

Maybe you could create more bots. I would need a watching and alerting bot for android. Watching, because some exchangers don't allow trading bots anymore for example Poloniex. And a bot for android would make it possible to trade 24/7, if needed.

May be, when we done with this one Smiley Still many plans to implement. Binance will be released very soon btw, already in testing.

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

Release 2.80 with Binance support is ready !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: