Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] Moon Bot - trading terminal for Bittrex, Binance and Huobi  (Read 39476 times)
binh.cao

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:35:46 AM

It is necessary that in MoonShot strategy the MShotprice parameter can be placed in decimal for example 0.3%. It is applicable in the case of binance where fees are cheap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mvgx (OP)

Activity: 354
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 02:55:03 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2020, 01:48:24 PM by mprep

Would be great if MoonBoot feture integrate mininghamster.com signal service api.

I think we have enough tools to produce own signals (using strategies in the bot).

We also have premium Telegram channel with best hand-made signals based on news and TA.

If you still want to use some service like mininghamster, there is an option to forward anything to the Telegram (where Moon Bot can handle signals) using IFFT.
For example one of our users connected TradingView's Stoch RSI and MACD to the bot such way (in usdt mode)

The Moon Bot has News channel now!

We will post there interesting and relevant updates and news:
  • version updates
  • pumps and events announcements
  • users initiatives and ideas
  • polls

The very first announcement: Victory Day's discount !
The code will be posted in the channel

https://t.me/MoonBotNews

Can PRO users run all markets in same time? BTC and ETH?

Yes If you make a copy of the bot and run both

Anteb

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:33:27 PM

HY

what is the price of bot and how i can buy it ...thy
cryptoman77777

Activity: 2674
Merit: 528

https://moon-bot.com

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:41:20 AM

HY

what is the price of bot and how i can buy it ...thy

Bot's price 0.15 btc
Open the bot and tab PRO all information

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:59:58 AM

New in version 3.70

Social trading

How it works: a trader who finds a coin, worth to be seen by others, can share it by pressing the button. The bot will post a message containing the coin, some its parameters, trader's name, ID and rating to our Telegram channel @MoonInt.

Those manually created by other bot users signals may be used for manual trading (you will receive alerts for interesting market movement) and for autotrading, read more in our blog

cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 10:19:24 PM

Today, 27.06.2018 released new version of moon bot 3.74

It has many additions... for example, the maximum time scale on the chart is increased to 2 hours.

New parameter MShotMinusSatoshi for MoonShot strategy: If YES, then buy orders will be placed not closer then 2 satoshi from current ASK price. Useful for coins with price 100sat or less, which have price step more then 1%.

Orders in the orders list have captions according to strategy which placed them

Well, most importantly...   In this version of the bot added tools for trust management https://moon-bot.com/en/blog/75-trust-management

Bladerender

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:04:27 AM

Can I try to use it without API keys? Not for trading, just to check how it works, how it detects and whether it works for me. We don't need API keys if we don't trade (Talking about Binance), right?
cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:28:05 PM

Can I try to use it without API keys? Not for trading, just to check how it works, how it detects and whether it works for me. We don't need API keys if we don't trade (Talking about Binance), right?

No. Without API keys, the bot will not work

someone111

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:19:09 AM

http://moon-bot.com/en/moon-channel

MOON BOT'S PREMIUM CHANNEL
Published: 28 January 2018

As the Moon Bot develops, it becomes more complex, new features and options settings are added. New users come with questions - how do I find ideal configuration, where do I get channels with signals and so on. Many of them somehow already found their own groups with "signals" of questionable quality, admins of these groups often buy the coin themselves, and then give a "signal" and dump it on their subscribers.

Taking that into account, we decided to create our own premium channel, where we collect selected signals, as well as a special profile of the bot settings for this channel, with which the bot is ready to go "out of the box." We have accumulated a lot of experience in understanding how delays between the source of a signal and the appearance of its reposts in other groups are important; By collecting general server statistics from all running bots we can constantly monitor which channels give the signal first, and which ones use to dump it on you.
What is the performance of moon bot's premium channel in the last month?

-
cryptoman77777

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:00:22 PM

Today, 29.06.2018 released new version of moon bot 3.75

Details on the bot's news channel https://t.me/MoonBotNews/58

mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

Attention !
Activation counter\labels have been reset for everyone, who activated PRO version before 04.07.2018
Please register new API keys in your main bot (which can't connect currently, however please don't download new installation, use your old PRO one)

Everyone who activates a new PRO version between now and  July 7 will get +1 key for free!
Discounted keys count has been decreased to 1.

* For new PRO registrations or for PRO re-registering, please use ONLY freshly created API keys on Binance, that were never used for MoonBot.

restfulman

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:08:48 PM

this trading terminal moonbot is very useful. I think you will get a lot of efficiency for scalping. But you need to know about how you will set the buying and selling strategies up to be used. Beside this I think it would be useful for professional users to share their knowledge with new users in the forum. so it will be useful to use the program and increase the number of new users.
Svyatoslav-ua

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:52:23 PM

That was my first trading experience. I had a $ 240 deposit, traded with free version. I made my fist strategy, and my dep grew twice when i do nothing  Smiley
A month later I bought pro, and I learn to trade by earning money by scalping. This is not an advertisement, I really recommend that you just try it.
Keles1516

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

Hello fellow traders or potential future traders!
I used the terminal(bot) long enough to leave a very detailed review and personal feelings.
I started trading with Moonbot at the end of February, so I covered and lived through all possible market fluctuations, happenings, hacks, etc.
In short words, you have an INSANE advantage over the whole market. So in many cases you will be one of the first who notices any action, and possibly even one of the first who enters a HUGE raise on random alt coins only by using Moonbot and setting up it's detects.
Generally, many users use this app, as trading bot, trying to automate their actions. I, personally needed immediate results, so after trying a bit with strategies, receiving some good results in them, I still figured out that the most profit you can get only by manual trading, specifically SCALPING. So for the last 4 months I was doing mostly scalping and managed to cover the crazy April market. In April I made around 1000% from initial 600 USD, 10x as they say in the trading communities. When the markets started going down in May, June it was very hard in the beginning to earn anything as the coins were mostly dropping, and any turnaround was followed by a consecutive drop and most raises, were just correction of a bigger following drop. The hardest in all this was the fact that trading volumes were dropping significantly. so after completing my previous goal, increasing my deposit and finally getting  the possibility to trade with a much bigger ordersize, I got weak market, dead coins, red markets. It was a few weeks of constant losses, hitting stop losses, disappointments. the market was squeezing weak players. I was definitely considering myself not one of them. Took a few days off, figured out that I was spoiled by earlier boosting markets and huge profits, and was not prepared for a significantly worse scenario. I had to revamp my attitude, review my trading rules and start pretty much all over. 5 minutes to change my target sell prices and possible stop loss settings, and I am back on track. Little by little
May +100% to deposit. June another +200% to deposit. Beginning of July +400% to already increased deposit, during the SYS hack, within several hours. Shortly overall, initial deposit - 120 USD (0.02 BTC), no other deposits. cashouts up to date, in total, over 1 BTC. 50x over several months, meh? Smiley
After the hack, Binance reset everyone's API keys, pretty much disabling everyone's connections to Moonbot or any other trading platforms. By the time, the connections were reset in a few hours and I was able to trade with Moonbot in a few hours, I tried to trade directly from Binance website, manually, like I did half a year ago. My feelings were:
- I am blind
- I do not know what will happen now, I cannot see the ordersbook
- I cannot trade fast, like I did, with Moonbot, I cannot enter fast, I cannot exit fast, Market buy and sell, is a joke
- Where are my beloved stop-loss, trailing stop, sell price insta replace, V-STOP ?
- As if I am trying to do something and my hands are tied.

So it was pretty much defined. If I will be trading, it will be only with Moonbot. I'm hooked up.
Feel free to find me in https://t.me/Moon_Bot_Public
Good luck with trading!
shumway

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:20:41 AM

interested in this could someone contact me plz

The Moon Bot is a bot-terminal for playing on mid-term Telegram signals, flash signals (pumps), manual trading and scalping. Currently supports Bittrex and Binance. Designed as a portable x64 windows app.

The bot works with BTC and USDT pairs (USDT pairs only in PRO version).

The main goal of the bot is to make a reasonable decision, is it worth buying a pumping coin, If yes then
buy a coin as fast as possible at the very beginning of a pump and sell fast with profit.

To achieve this the bot can do:
  • auto read from the Telegram and detect coins in channels messages
  • auto detect coin name in clipboard text
  • auto detect altcoin market activity
  • analyze all the coins to determine their "pumping quality"
  • adjust variety of settings helping to make fast automatic decision whether or not to buy the coin, at what price and so on
  • Tools for manual trading: rapid orders moving with a mouse, real time order book visualization, 1-second resolution charts, displaying all exchange's executed orders, volume indicator
  • Pending orders: Buy Stop pending order (for trading on breakdowns), Buy pending order (for trading in dumps, order doesn't reserve balance until placed on the exchange)
  • Stop Loss, Trailing Stop
  • and much more, read in details at Bot's site

The Bot is not intended for trading in a fully automatic mode. The Bot only automates routine operations and provides convenient tools, which gives a gain in time.
All Bot's tools are for fastest possible automating and fastest decision-making.

The Bot has pumps auto-detection algorithm but its not perfect yet, so the best results you will get using the bot in conjunction with a Telegram  pump channel.

Links to actual pump examples you can find here

The Bot's workflow model:
You are waiting for a pump signal in a channel. Immediately as the message with pumping coin appears, The bot reads it, analyze the coin, place a buy order (in case the coin and the pump are good enough) and show you visual trading chart.
Immediately after the buy order has been executed, the Bot will put a sell order. Buy orders that are not executed in a pre-defined time will be cancelled automatically.

Another scenario when the bot is useful is scalp trading.

The main window screenshot:
https://moon-bot.com/images/main/mainwindow1.png

My Bittrex last orders screenshot:
https://moon-bot.com/images/orders2.png

Download free version, the only difference from the full version is that the volume of each buy order is limited to 40 usdt.  http://cryptopump.info/download

Moon Bot's public chat: https://t.me/Moon_Bot_Public
Please read pinned message when you join it.

ATTENTION !  FRAUD SITES !

There are already 2 fraud sites containing malware instead of genuine Moon Bot. Be careful !
cryptopump.pro и crypto-pump.online

Make sure you download the bot from the original site https://moon-bot.com/  !

abc502010

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

Hello.
This program completely suits me.
About 2 months tested and studied on the free version.
Recently bought PRO. Even in a falling market with a properly tuned algorithm brings a significant income.
Maximum efficiency is manual scalping!  in a growing market.

Special thanks to tech support! quickly respond and help.

All good luck and profit!
Daniel.dortmund

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:18:43 AM

Hi,

I have a technical question.

I have activated "TakeProfit" in Stop - Loss. When 20 percent are reached, I want the bot to sell my position.

Example:

Drop exactly on 0.0%. Reaching 0.3. And I expect, it will sell now. But he don`t do it. My sell order is 1%. And he stays at 0.3% and he don`t sell.

I don`t get it.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel
Teddybull

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:00:41 PM

Hi! I just recently found out about Moon Bot. Playing around with the free version atm and pretty excited so far!! Smiley

I read about the Moon Bot Premium Telegram channel... is this channel useful for automated pump signal detection on Binance these days? How many pump signals are given in this channel on a weekly average?
mvgx (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 09:01:37 AM

Hi,

I have a technical question.

I have activated "TakeProfit" in Stop - Loss. When 20 percent are reached, I want the bot to sell my position.

Example:

Drop exactly on 0.0%. Reaching 0.3. And I expect, it will sell now. But he don`t do it. My sell order is 1%. And he stays at 0.3% and he don`t sell.

I don`t get it.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

So is it 20% or 0.3 ? Hard to understanf what do you mean, thats why we ask you to use our Moon Bot english public group
https://t.me/Moon_Bot_Public
feel free to join and ask your questions please

Strange_love

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:46:47 PM

Are you going to make it available on Yobit or Cryptopia?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: