Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD  (Read 154339 times)
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

I concerned about masternode design for XSH,  if add masternode feature, the core structure might be re-write. That would be a huge project.

It's not that bad.

trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

Hi all,

i saw that the blocktime should be 45 s and that the coin exists since october 2017. That means it exists since almost 5.5 months. When i'm calculating the theoretical blockcount there should been about 316'000 blocks by now. But actually there have been 617'000 blocks mined by now. That means its almost 2x of the predicted blockcount. Can you tell me why there have been so much blocks by now?

The roadmap looks ambitious, but disregarding that 660 Mio max coin supply is to much in my eyes you already created 91% of the whole supply in the first 5.5 months. There is not much incentive left to mine that coin after block 714'000 (which will be achieved next month).

It was a fault to let more than 50% of the coin supply to be created in the first 12 days.
you just answered your own question.
Missleading potential miners by stating 'No premine. Dev team funds are only from donation' in the announcement, and then 3 people premined 200.000.000 coins within first week
Now they try to pump and dump, or pump first, sell coins for 'masternodes' then dump
This is one of the shittiest shitcoins ever anounced. Friendly advice, stay away from it, and stay away from all premined that future PoS coins

Please stop spreading fud, there has been enough proof that we in fact did not premine.

This is plein and full fud. And a desperately cheap and frustrated one. The post was announcing a block rewards scheme and and the mining started after the publication of the project on bitcointalk. The absence of windows working wallet on launch leaded to an incredible amount of fud and the early miners who took the risk to step in got rewarded according to the public informations regarding the block rewards scheme that was presenting rewards reducing over time. First come first serve. There was no premine and people can check this through the history of the coin here and on Discord.

Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

Hi all,

i saw that the blocktime should be 45 s and that the coin exists since october 2017. That means it exists since almost 5.5 months. When i'm calculating the theoretical blockcount there should been about 316'000 blocks by now. But actually there have been 617'000 blocks mined by now. That means its almost 2x of the predicted blockcount. Can you tell me why there have been so much blocks by now?

The roadmap looks ambitious, but disregarding that 660 Mio max coin supply is to much in my eyes you already created 91% of the whole supply in the first 5.5 months. There is not much incentive left to mine that coin after block 714'000 (which will be achieved next month).

It was a fault to let more than 50% of the coin supply to be created in the first 12 days.
Missleading potential miners by stating 'No premine. Dev team funds are only from donation' in the announcement, and then 3 people premined 200.000.000 coins within first week
Now they try to pump and dump, or pump first, sell coins for 'masternodes' then dump
This is one of the shittiest shitcoins ever anounced. Friendly advice, stay away from it, and stay away from all premined that future PoS coins

Please stop spreading fud, there has been enough proof that we in fact did not premine.

This is plein and full fud. And a desperately cheap and frustrated one. The post was announcing a block rewards scheme and and the mining started after the publication of the project on bitcointalk. The absence of windows working wallet on launch leaded to an incredible amount of fud and the early miners who took the risk to step in got rewarded according to the public informations regarding the block rewards scheme that was presenting rewards reducing over time. First come first serve. There was no premine and people can check this through the history of the coin here and on Discord.

Now i am learning even more bad news of the project. only three miners mined almost 40% of the coin supply within 12 days and Devs made a project statement as no premine that's obviously misleading that will lead pure pump and dump. People raising very important concern in a month and half it will mine max supply of the coin 660 Mil. Then what was Masternode incentive and what they are going to mine when coin already reach max supply. I already asked this question before but seems no one interested to answer in this thread. Dev or long time members of this project etc. I invested in this project at 10 cents to create Masternode and now i am down by 70%.

I was really not concerned until i learn deeply in to these above news, Those three people completely controlling the project with pump and dump why is this not a conern and how these legit questions are a FUD. Dev can you clarify what Masternodes are mining and or getting incentivised after reaching Max Supply 660 Mil.
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:13:57 PM

Hi all,

Now i am learning even more bad news of the project. only three miners mined almost 40% of the coin supply within 12 days and Devs made a project statement as no premine that's obviously misleading that will lead pure pump and dump. People raising very important concern in a month and half it will mine max supply of the coin 660 Mil. Then what was Masternode incentive and what they are going to mine when coin already reach max supply. I already asked this question before but seems no one interested to answer in this thread. Dev or long time members of this project etc. I invested in this project at 10 cents to create Masternode and now i am down by 70%.

I was really not concerned until i learn deeply in to these above news, Those three people completely controlling the project with pump and dump why is this not a conern and how these legit questions are a FUD. Dev can you clarify what Masternodes are mining and or getting incentivised after reaching Max Supply 660 Mil.

This is lies. I mined this coin since the early begining since I was one of the pool operators who added it. And I can assure you, aswel as the blockchain explorer can show it to you, that you're telling a wrong and faked story. Show me the wallet with more than 10% of the total supply please.

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

Hi all,

I don't know where anyone got the information that 3 people control 40% of the total coins, but as far as we know (and as far as we can now) this isn't true. This wasn't mined in the first 12 days either and especially not by 3 people as we had at least 50 miners in the first few days. Please if anyone tells you stuff like this ask for proof -- it's easy to claim something. As far as the masternode reward goes, we're still working on exact numbers but it'll be a low inflation system. We'll most likely change the reward scheme for the MN/PoS hf.

Worldtokenindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

Hi all,

I don't know where anyone got the information that 3 people control 40% of the total coins, but as far as we know (and as far as we can now) this isn't true. This wasn't mined in the first 12 days either and especially not by 3 people as we had at least 50 miners in the first few days. Please if anyone tells you stuff like this ask for proof -- it's easy to claim something. As far as the masternode reward goes, we're still working on exact numbers but it'll be a low inflation system. We'll most likely change the reward scheme for the MN/PoS hf.

Thanks for the update. I believed in this project before i see Bitcointalk or any other places with Roadmap what you have. This coin will be in Top 20 by end of the year if you guys do what it says in road map. I personally think you need more cleaner website with better logo and branding.

I am going to be long time holder and will be a Masternode for this project. As of now this is my number one holding coin in my entire crypto portfolio.

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

Confused with the lack of commits on the github?
Our git has changed, and it has all of our latest (and future) developments!

You can find our new git at: https://git.shieldx.sh/SHIELD-team/

MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

Thanks for link. Will look closer and best wishes to the dev team. With such attitude XSH can be great again Wink

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wirgaz

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:10:54 PM

Interesting project, but i'm struggling to see enough activity on gitlab and progress on the core product. If the main differentiator is being quant resistant, why not put it as first priority?

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1675037)
luchins

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:23:08 PM

Thanks for link. Will look closer and best wishes to the dev team. With such attitude XSH can be great again Wink

Let's  hope  for the   best.

Shill  Shield  out,  don't  hodl  your  position  without  letting  know   peopl  about  this  coin,  for me its   place  is with   Dash and Monero, if  Devs  keep on working  hard,as  thy are doing.

The  problems  for now  are:

-- Bear  market

--- People  still don't  know  Shield

--  People  think i is  a shitcoin, premined

I  have   faith  in the  Devs.

If the price  keeps  on   ranging  in the  2- 5 cents  area  for  long  I  am  going to add more  XSH to  my  long position.

A  privacy  DAG coin, fast and  quantum resistant  it's  somenthing  which  at the  moment  has  no  competitors.  I  trust in the devs.  and  I hope  to do not  regret

Let's   support this  coi, people.  Just  don't hold  without  advertising.  Youtube  may be a  good candidate  for advertising. Hoping  to see  this  crypto  to a decent place

yewq888

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:17:57 AM

The price of the whole market is almost the same as the price of the coin. I think it must be changed... Everything will be better in the near future.
Chosscoin

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:35:47 AM

What is the best algorithm to mine shield with 1070?

I have seen that it can be mined with 5 different ones, and I can not find any simulation
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:00:19 AM

Hi all,

What you cannot understand is that no one guarantees that the price will go up . You have lost 70% of your position because you didn't sell .
I'm tired of seeing people expect to multiply their positions in a short time , cheering when everything's go well about how smart they are and whinning about anything when things go wrong .
DO YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH . It can go up or down , it's you that you have to decide what to do . If you bought stop whinning , no one pushed you to buy .
If this project delivers it will be one of the top 50 ( my personal opinion , not a buy advise ) . So you either believe in something and hold , or go the short way and sell ( with a small or big loss ) .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:01:28 AM

What is the best algorithm to mine shield with 1070?

I have seen that it can be mined with 5 different ones, and I can not find any simulation

They have a profit calculator on their discord. I would monitor it, I tried to mine it with a 1080Ti but had not the expected results.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

Thanks. Work is going at a great pace (we're working on an article to update everyone).

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:38:54 AM

Interesting project, but i'm struggling to see enough activity on gitlab and progress on the core product. If the main differentiator is being quant resistant, why not put it as first priority?

Quantum proofs are a priority, but as there are no quantum computers that are good enough to break blockchains there is no reason to implement quantum proofs before anyting else. Also it's easier for us to first update the chain to a hybrid and afterwards implement quantum proofs. It may look like there is little activity on our giitlab but that's because many of our prototypes have been set to private.

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

Let's  hope  for the   best.

Shill  Shield  out,  don't  hodl  your  position  without  letting  know   peopl  about  this  coin,  for me its   place  is with   Dash and Monero, if  Devs  keep on working  hard,as  thy are doing.

The  problems  for now  are:

-- Bear  market

--- People  still don't  know  Shield

--  People  think i is  a shitcoin, premined

I  have   faith  in the  Devs.

If the price  keeps  on   ranging  in the  2- 5 cents  area  for  long  I  am  going to add more  XSH to  my  long position.

A  privacy  DAG coin, fast and  quantum resistant  it's  somenthing  which  at the  moment  has  no  competitors.  I  trust in the devs.  and  I hope  to do not  regret

Let's   support this  coi, people.  Just  don't hold  without  advertising.  Youtube  may be a  good candidate  for advertising. Hoping  to see  this  crypto  to a decent place

We're hoping to fix the "premined" problem by going more in-depth in what we have worked on for the past few months. Most of the people saying we premined don't understand the difference between premines and instamines. If we did premine, the information would be publicly available. They actually think that we instamined SHIELD. But this was also proven wrong by someone who found out that the person that created the genesis block (and the following few blocks) didn't mine for another ~500 blocks (us). More proof actually isn't possible to give.

DrJury

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

11 days till Q1 will end.. devs please update roadmap!!! If there are no changes i'll pump

candymimi007

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

I concerned about masternode design for XSH,  if add masternode feature, the core structure might be re-write. That would be a huge project.

It's not that bad.

Thanks, hope you guys have got the solutions as the Q2 is coming. I cannot wait to know the secret project also.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

11 days till Q1 will end.. devs please update roadmap!!! If there are no changes i'll pump

Please clarify, are you pumping the price if we do not update the roadmap? Wouldn't that be a good thing? Well anyway, we're working on it but it takes some time to properly edit it.

Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: