Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD  (Read 154345 times)
ra213

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:55:48 AM

Stocks.exchange delisted XSH, withdrawal error now is wallet disabled.

I have 300k XSH ?? on Stocks.exchange what i should do  Huh Huh ??

You can do one of the following:

1. Wait untill they solved the problem,

2. Send them a ticket and ask them to manually help you out; if they cannot help you still have to wait.

I have already created a ticket a few days ago and received this message.

I just saw that withdrawals are currently disabled.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

Activity: 293

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

I read in this forum that delisting would not be until 25 April

Sticky message from Support that is posted on the page where I can submit a ticket
and I quote
 "Warning! Deposits are processed with delay today, don't worry. XSH, AERM, DIC, NIHL, MGC, GIRO, Oneup, XLC, USA are disabled due to technical works! Sorry for inconvenience! It will work as soon as possible..."

It seems to be fixed now.

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

2. Send them a ticket and ask them to manually help you out; if they cannot help you still have to wait.

Also should be fixed now!

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

Bounty campaign
We’ve had requests from the community to push marketing efforts. Bringing SHIELD to a larger audience is one of our key goals, so with that, we’re announcing a new campaign.

Write a great SHIELD-related article/post on Medium, Twitter, Bitcointalk, Reddit, or make a great video on YouTube and link it to us to be considered for a weekly 1000 XSH prize!

Please send the link of your entry to the #bounty channel on Discord (or by email to SHIELDcoin@protonmail.com) to ensure that it is considered. The amount of views/reads it receives may influence how it’s judged against other entries, but the quality of the piece is the most important factor. This campaign starts this week and will continue weekly until further notice.

The weekly winners will be announced every Sunday in the #bounty channel on the official Discord server (https://discord.gg/kgSXKrV), and on the official Twitter @shieldcurrency.

Good luck! Smiley

ra213

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:21:15 AM

Had to withdraw again, but it worked now.

Another question, why is your app not published on the google play store?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

Had to withdraw again, but it worked now.

Another question, why is your app not published on the google play store?

Happy it worked! Our app isn't on the playstore because it requires a lot of time and effort we are not able to put into it at this moment. It has a low priority because it shouldn't actually matter whether it is or it isn't on the play store. But we're trying to get this resolved soon!

chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

Bounty campaign
We’ve had requests from the community to push marketing efforts. Bringing SHIELD to a larger audience is one of our key goals, so with that, we’re announcing a new campaign.

Write a great SHIELD-related article/post on Medium, Twitter, Bitcointalk, Reddit, or make a great video on YouTube and link it to us to be considered for a weekly 1000 XSH prize!

Please send the link of your entry to the #bounty channel on Discord (or by email to SHIELDcoin@protonmail.com) to ensure that it is considered. The amount of views/reads it receives may influence how it’s judged against other entries, but the quality of the piece is the most important factor. This campaign starts this week and will continue weekly until further notice.

The weekly winners will be announced every Sunday in the #bounty channel on the official Discord server (https://discord.gg/kgSXKrV), and on the official Twitter @shieldcurrency.

Good luck! Smiley

I'm not sure if your bounty is enough attractiv. let me express it with another words:

make an article or video and you COULD be seleceted to earn 25$....

Maybe if you live in Afganisthan....
 Cool Cool Cool

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

Bounty campaign

Good luck! Smiley

I'm not sure if your bounty is enough attractiv. let me express it with another words:

Cool Cool Cool

That may be the case but you probably also know that SHIELD wasn't premined and that we did not have an ICO. Thus there is little to no funds for marketing. You should also factor in that this campaign isn't necessarily to create more mentions for SHIELD but rather to support those who are interested in talking about SHIELD.

Also I'd like to add that SHIELD is incredibly undervalued at this moment so if you do want to go for the bounty you would probably be interested in keeping the SHIELD. So the bounty may be small now but could be much more in the future!

chem96

Activity: 1330
Merit: 217

https://lifinity.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

Bounty campaign

Good luck! Smiley

Cool Cool Cool

That may be the case but you probably also know that SHIELD wasn't premined and that we did not have an ICO. Thus there is little to no funds for marketing. You should also factor in that this campaign isn't necessarily to create more mentions for SHIELD but rather to support those who are interested in talking about SHIELD.

Also I'd like to add that SHIELD is incredibly undervalued at this moment so if you do want to go for the bounty you would probably be interested in keeping the SHIELD. So the bounty may be small now but could be much more in the future!

It's a point of view that I can understand and agree!

My bag of XSH is also small now (in $) but I'm not stressed

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

Don't forget to remove your coins from stocks.exchange!

SHIELD (XSH) THE FUTURE

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:01:44 PM

I already removed all coins
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

Check out SHIELD chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/shield-coin

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

Check out SHIELD chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/shield-coin

The link doesn't seem to work, but it looks great. There is a little misinformation on the website (we are minable for instance) but the amount of information included is incredible!

https://bitscreener.com/coins/shield-xsh

Yodo7979

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

The support service stocks.exchange tells me: "Hello,
XSH remain on our stock exchange. "
Is it safe to make coins there?
Will delisting SHIELD (XSH) from stocks.exchange 25.04.? This news is the next fake?
 Huh
rptr

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

Will delisting SHIELD (XSH) from stocks.exchange 25.04.? This news is the next fake?
 Huh

They will not delist XSH due to "requests" they had been recieving. Honestly I would advice you to keep your coins away from that exchange, unless you want to experience problems sooner or later. On top of this they will make masternodes with your deposits and dump the price immediately.
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

Huh

We requested SHIELD to get delisted but they changed their mind. Nonetheless, you should certainly remove your SHIELD from their exchanges.

luchins

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:14:07 AM

Huh

We requested SHIELD to get delisted but they changed their mind. Nonetheless, you should certainly remove your SHIELD from their exchanges.

One question  devs

I saw in the   tread  that  you want  to use a  DAG sidechain  for  the scalability. Is it  that true?    Is  it  that  secure  to  implement it  on  privacy coin?

Also  how much  will be the fees  for  a  XSH   transaction? 

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

Huh

One question  devs

I saw in the   tread  that  you want  to use a  DAG sidechain  for  the scalability. Is it  that true?    Is  it  that  secure  to  implement it  on  privacy coin?

Also  how much  will be the fees  for  a  XSH   transaction? 

Sorry, for this moment no information about the DAG (as we don't want to cause any false hype). Just forget it was ever mentioned and if (when) it pops up in one of our official posts you'll most likely get your answer Wink

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:02:32 AM

The wallet error on startup and tx rejection error have been fixed in v1.3.3. If you ever ran into this bug, please start the new release with the -zapwallettxes flag, or with zapwallettxes=1 in your SHIELD.conf. You only need to do this once.

(You can also minimise the splash screen now! :wink: )

Please find the update here (Windows):
https://github.com/ShieldCoin/SHIELD/releases/tag/v1.3-win

HarryAnsour

Activity: 134
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

Bounty campaign

Good luck! Smiley

Cool Cool Cool
[/quote

Hi , It was fun reading this post.
I have been following this coin for a while, and something is telling me to wait little longer to invest.
Mr Dev its truly nice to see how active you are, its highly appreciated, but just because you're advertising Shield as an anonymous coin, it doesn't mean, we the community aren't aloud to know who is the actual Team .
Yes you're doing a great job, but looking at your marketing skills, it feels like you are a One person team.
That video you're talking about, it has to be you. Please don't worry about your age, we all know you're young, and as I said, truly you're doing great work.
As for my investment in this coin ,I would definitely bet for a very long hold, the way I see, this coin has an amazing future.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: