Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD  (Read 154338 times)
ZeroCrypto

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:55:00 AM

Dev is it planned to add to large exchanges like HitBtc Bittrex Exmo?
I really liked your coin but the exchanges on which it is added do not inspire confidence Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. Thanks
You guys seem to forget this coin doesnt have any premine or presale like those shit ICO's. Because of this there is no big fund for paying those expensive exchanges. The dev is working his ass off to develop everything thats is promised in the roadmap to get this coin to its full potential so the big exchanges will recognize the real value of this coin. Please stop asking to get this coin on these big unafordable exchanges and instead help with spreading the news about shield so it gets the attention it deserves.

Shield was able to reach high market capitalization without a big exchange. I remember it was trading $1M per day in StocksExchange. If the devs were able to sell some during the peak, they would have enough funds to for development and listing in bigger exchanges.

LETHEAN  (https://lethean.io/) ★ DECENTRALIZED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper (https://lethean.io/vpn-whitepaper/)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

When are you going to list on any top exchanges, most of the exchanges the coin is listed i have not heard of them before, I think listing the coin in those top exchanges will make the project presence to be known to the a wider range of people across the globe

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Scarletoverm

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

Why aren't you applying on bigger exchanges?
As mentioned above, they don't have spare funds for expensive exchanges. Like HitBTC cost 40 BTC, so please don't even think of spending so much on that exchange. You should try to get free listing on CryptalDash. There was voting on Kucoin, but it's over now.
I'm more interested on POS and masternodes. How is testing going on?
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:45:45 PM

SHIELD Progress Update

The last few months have been very busy for the SHIELD development team.

Unfortunately, in early April this year, the network of cryptocurrency Verge suffered repeated attacks due to multiple fundamental vulnerabilities. As our codebase was based on theirs, we were vulnerable to the same attack. While we quickly created and deployed a patch to discourage exploiting this specific vulnerability, it became clear that we had to upgrade from the old Bitcoin 0.6.x codebase, to the latest Bitcoin Core 0.16.x, and completely fix those (and potentially other unknown) vulnerabilities.

This forced us to delay our planned roadmap objectives, but we are working hard behind the scenes to complete them as soon as possible.

As for masternodes, Sentinel is a component of recent Dash masternode code which automates governance functions and lays a foundation for their future framework - it doesn’t provide any additional functionality on its own. While this may be useful for their purposes, this is not required for SHIELD, and also makes for more complex masternode setup and maintenance. As such, we decided to go with a no-Sentinel approach, which is turning out to be more time-consuming to implement than expected.

And as we are focusing on pushing SHIELD out into the world of crypto, we think it's important to aim for exchanges with higher liquidity, to both raise awareness and make SHIELD easier to obtain for everyone. We’ve started work on paperwork, consultations and legal procedures for establishing SHIELD as a company, which large exchanges often require.

SHIELD would like to thank you for your continued support during this busy time.
larissakron

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:35:52 PM

Thank you jerry3k5jamiso1, very nice summary for people like me, who has 20 different coins. Shield is one of my favorite and I still waiting it to go to the moon. Got into it at 600 sats, no regrets.
duke944

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

HIELD is up for voting on CoinEx, an exchange with a very significant amount of liquidity.

https://www.coinex.com/vote/project?id=1332

To vote, you'll need to register and submit identification documents, purchase 1001 CET (approx 0.011 BTC) and vote on the voting page above. Voting only costs 1 CET, but you must hold at least 1000 CET to vote.

Thank you!
londonaddict

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:19:45 PM

Thanks for the update!
manschadow

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

Is anyone able to withdraw Shield from CoinExchange?
When I try to withdraw I get this error:

Error: Invalid withdrawal address entered.

I created the address in Shield Core wallet v3.0.3.0 x64.
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

Everyone get out and vote for XSH on coinex!!
Sign up on coinex, and need 1001 CET. 1000 in wallet to vote, and 1 CET for the vote.
Guido72

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

I had the same problem. I found the following workaround: Use an old address from a transaction from the old wallet. You can find such addresses in the "History" tab of your wallet. This did the job for me. I'm not sure but I think with the old version XSH addresses started with "S". This seems not to be case for the wallet 3.0 anymore. I assume CE still has a check active, and refuses withdrawals with addresses not starting with "S". But this is pure speculation :-)
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:30:02 AM

I had the same problem. I found the following workaround: Use an old address from a transaction from the old wallet. You can find such addresses in the "History" tab of your wallet. This did the job for me. I'm not sure but I think with the old version XSH addresses started with "S". This seems not to be case for the wallet 3.0 anymore. I assume CE still has a check active, and refuses withdrawals with addresses not starting with "S". But this is pure speculation :-)

According to CoinExchange, withdrawals to E---- addresses should now go through.

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

When are you going to list on any top exchanges, most of the exchanges the coin is listed i have not heard of them before, I think listing the coin in those top exchanges will make the project presence to be known to the a wider range of people across the globe

We do plan to list on big exchanges but because we didn't have a premine or ICO we don't have a lot of funds to list on those big exchanges (most of them ask for at least a few BTC)

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

SHIELD is now trading on Safe.Trade with two trading pairs.

XSH /  BTC   -  https://safe.trade/trading/xshbtc
XSH / SAFE  -  https://safe.trade/trading/xshsafe

Thanks for voting and happy trading.

Grin

Thank you, great to be listed on safetrade! Smiley

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:21:42 AM

SHIELD Progress Update

The last few months have been very busy for the SHIELD development team.

Unfortunately, in early April this year, the network of cryptocurrency Verge suffered repeated attacks due to multiple fundamental vulnerabilities. As our codebase was based on theirs, we were vulnerable to the same attack. While we quickly created and deployed a patch to discourage exploiting this specific vulnerability, it became clear that we had to upgrade from the old Bitcoin 0.6.x codebase, to the latest Bitcoin Core 0.16.x, and completely fix those (and potentially other unknown) vulnerabilities.

This forced us to delay our planned roadmap objectives, but we are working hard behind the scenes to complete them as soon as possible.

As for masternodes, Sentinel is a component of recent Dash masternode code which automates governance functions and lays a foundation for their future framework - it doesn’t provide any additional functionality on its own. While this may be useful for their purposes, this is not required for SHIELD, and also makes for more complex masternode setup and maintenance. As such, we decided to go with a no-Sentinel approach, which is turning out to be more time-consuming to implement than expected.

And as we are focusing on pushing SHIELD out into the world of crypto, we think it's important to aim for exchanges with higher liquidity, to both raise awareness and make SHIELD easier to obtain for everyone. We’ve started work on paperwork, consultations and legal procedures for establishing SHIELD as a company, which large exchanges often require.

SHIELD would like to thank you for your continued support during this busy time.

Thanks for reposting here!

manschadow

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

According to CoinExchange, withdrawals to E---- addresses should now go through.

Thanks for all the help.
I ever had an old address, but I never bought Shield and deleted that in the past.
I only have the new address. I will try later to see if CE indeed fixed he problem.
Scarletoverm

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

Sign up on coinex, and need 1001 CET. 1000 in wallet to vote, and 1 CET for the vote.

Don't forget you can vote 5 times per week from 1 account. So you need extra 5 votes each week. There is no voting expiration date, there is only required number of votes.
KonsolTurk

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

Don't forget you can vote 5 times per week from 1 account. So you need extra 5 votes each week. There is no voting expiration date, there is only required number of votes.

do you know how much vote is needed?

This coinex thing is so important , i will just sign up and buy tokens for just this
Gankstard

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:00:51 PM

I really liked your coin but the exchanges on which it is added do not inspire confidence Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. Thanks
You guys seem to forget this coin doesnt have any premine or presale like those shit ICO's. Because of this there is no big fund for paying those expensive exchanges. The dev is working his ass off to develop everything thats is promised in the roadmap to get this coin to its full potential so the big exchanges will recognize the real value of this coin. Please stop asking to get this coin on these big unafordable exchanges and instead help with spreading the news about shield so it gets the attention it deserves.

Shield was able to reach high market capitalization without a big exchange. I remember it was trading $1M per day in StocksExchange. If the devs were able to sell some during the peak, they would have enough funds to for development and listing in bigger exchanges.

Please read before commenting. How do you expect the developers to sell any coin if there is no premine? We cant expect this team to pay those ridiculous prices out of their own pocket. Just keep calm and let the team finish this product while the community can help spread the news.
altfinance

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

Please read before commenting. How do you expect the developers to sell any coin if there is no premine? We cant expect this team to pay those ridiculous prices out of their own pocket. Just keep calm and let the team finish this product while the community can help spread the news.

If one is a coin developer, it is only logical that he'll be mining his own coin from the very beginning while he is developing it.  He could also have bought at the cheap when it was first listed since he'll surely believe in his own project. It was easy to mine Shield in the early days. One could have mined millions easily back then. If the devs were able to time the market, they could have easily sold some of their holdings to finance further development and even for listing fees in well known exchanges.

▀    ★★★ LETHEAN ★★★ 
┊┈ VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy: ┈┊
█ █  Linkedin Twitter Youtube Discord RedditFacebook Whitepaper Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
larissakron

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:52:51 PM

do you know how much vote is needed?

This coinex thing is so important , i will just sign up and buy tokens for just this
Voting rules

1.Voting qualification: ONLY for ID verified accounts with Min. holding of 1000 CET;

2.Cost: Each user can cast ONE vote for each project and each vote costs ONE CET. Max. 5 votes per account per week. Once voted, your CET is NOT refundable;

3.Standard: Min. support of 1000 votes;

4.Listing qualification: All qualified projects with enough votes must be evaluated and approved by CoinEx before being listed; The submitter with the most detailed authentic info will be informed of the result via email and get the rewards within 7 business days. If you have not received an email notification within 30 business days, your project info, unfortunately, did not pass our evaluation.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: