Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:23:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: [POLL] Did you receive your ATS from Authorship?
YES - 73 (56.2%)
NO - 57 (43.8%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship ATS  (Read 4038 times)
Grim149x (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:26:52 PM

Yeah I haven't received my 150. Well, they really made a mess there.

@Grim149 - OP stands for "Original poster" ... -> the topic creator.  
It's true, I hope they can compensate for the rest. I just don't think it will be with ATS as they sent more than 1% already.

Thanks for the answer. I'm always guessing what it stands for and it's a great help. Cheesy

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:32:34 PM

Their tokens has 10 times lower price than they promissed. So they spent our nerves and in the end didn't even compansate it by the token price Sad.

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:46:19 PM

I created this poll for that we will know how many users (excluding newbies) on bitcointalk received their ATS.
I would assume that most of us prefer real data than speculation.

I certainly prefer real data, and it's an interesting idea to make the poll. One unavoidable problem though is participation - I think the people who didn't get their coins are much more likely to vote than those who did. Many people who did will have got their reward, forgotten about Authorship, and moved on to other coins. But people who didn't are more likely to still be posting in Authorship threads.

So I do think the end results will be skewed and give a false picture.
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:07:07 PM

I created this poll for that we will know how many users (excluding newbies) on bitcointalk received their ATS.
I would assume that most of us prefer real data than speculation.

I certainly prefer real data, and it's an interesting idea to make the poll. One unavoidable problem though is participation - I think the people who didn't get their coins are much more likely to vote than those who did. Many people who did will have got their reward, forgotten about Authorship, and moved on to other coins. But people who didn't are more likely to still be posting in Authorship threads.

So I do think the end results will be skewed and give a false picture.

That's true, one of my thoughts actually but still hoping that they will vote.

It's just that negative things are stronger than the positive most of the time.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:09:35 PM

Their tokens has 10 times lower price than they promissed. So they spent our nerves and in the end didn't even compansate it by the token price Sad.

I knew the price was always going to be FAR lower than their estimate. Anyone could see that this was an impossible price. Think about it, giving away $15 for a sign up plus referral bonus? Based on their price, the bounty hunters would be gathering thousands of dollars before the ICO even took place.

Anyway, I think they just shot themselves. The worry now is for their investors who are surely going to suffer for this mistake.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:10:49 PM

I guess their system was buggy or maybe their ideologies to rectify a small problem. Their system of finding similar users was very wrong and it was a blunder before they rectified it. But they do sent the tokens the end, their system for authors and readers may get success.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 06:25:11 PM

I guess their system was buggy or maybe their ideologies to rectify a small problem. Their system of finding similar users was very wrong and it was a blunder before they rectified it. But they do sent the tokens the end, their system for authors and readers may get success.
I agree with you. I'm on a loss as an investor too but the platform will be a success for me.

Gambit1306

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:36:01 PM

Yep, got mine, but I think I'll have to be very patient for the bonus+investment combined to break even with the 30 bucks I put in
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:41:59 PM

Yep, got mine, but I think I'll have to be very patient for the bonus+investment combined to break even with the 30 bucks I put in
True, regarding the investment and the price. I have added an update just now.

You can check the update here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2223877.msg22456661#msg22456661

Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:05:40 PM

I knew the price was always going to be FAR lower than their estimate. Anyone could see that this was an impossible price. Think about it, giving away $15 for a sign up plus referral bonus? Based on their price, the bounty hunters would be gathering thousands of dollars before the ICO even took place.

Anyway, I think they just shot themselves. The worry now is for their investors who are surely going to suffer for this mistake.
Sure I'm a littke worried but after I sent them an email then I felt a relief with their response. I added it on my ATS UPDATE thread. The link is in my first post here too.

tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 09:08:19 PM

I didn't receive anything from them also. I don't trust them anymore at all.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 09:49:34 PM

I hope you didn't take them for serious with that, it was the price that they "recommended" and with it no one guarantees that it will be the price once it hits exchanges. Also free 15$ + same amount for every referral hmmmm, for me too good to be true Smiley

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 10:29:30 PM

I hope you didn't take them for serious with that, it was the price that they "recommended" and with it no one guarantees that it will be the price once it hits exchanges. Also free 15$ + same amount for every referral hmmmm, for me too good to be true Smiley
It was very possible for the price to go that way.

But with what happened made it to that valuation.

If anyone participated in the 1 time airdrop of eBTC, it's only been a week and our free airdrop is now worth around $150. Yep, it's on etherdelta and coinmarketcap.

The crypto world is very profitable and we just need to believe  in it. Cheesy

mac1as

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:18:16 AM

Can't vote, received tokens
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:28:25 AM

This is probably one of the worst ICOs I have ever seen. Everything from the planning to how it handles its customers. The guys running ATS really didn't think that there would be scammers using multiple IP addresses to get the free bounty? I still haven't gotten my tokens and not even a response even though I only signed up for the token redemption once using one IP address. No wonder the coin price dropped like 10x. There's no point in even trying to get the tokens because it's worthless and the whole project has such a stink to it now. I don't know how many "Authorship SCAM" threads/comments I've seen.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Raging Potato

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:41:50 AM

Lesson learned "Stick to the Plan", everything should have been done perfectly for Authorship except for their bad decision to add a Bounty Campaign which is not part of the original plan. It was the request of the community so the team complied. They decided to add the bounty campaign weeks before their ICO ends and everything was rushed, so they paid the price heavily.

Take note, these people who called ATS a SCAM are mostly parasitic bounty hunters not investors. The ATS team is doing their best to rectify this mistake and for the past two weeks paid most of the Bounty Hunters specially those who referred a lot of people and got thousands of ATS tokens.

What's funny is this, almost no complain from the investors who holds 80% of the tokens, but these parasites and cheaters who was originally allotted 1 % of the tokens, will always call it a SCAM regardless of what the ATS team do correct this mistake.
Molot86

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:29:05 AM

Can't vote, received tokens

Can't vote, NOT received 75 tokens! Just like 3 friends of mine! (+3 vote for NO!)

Molot86

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:43:39 AM

Take note, these people who called ATS a SCAM are mostly parasitic bounty hunters not investors.

Hey man! Take it easy... You should TAKE NOTE that mostly "parasitic" as you called them - is just legit people who have not got their 75, 150 ... and other small numbers of tokens!

In the other hand there are a lot of TWICE PAID peoples with xxxxxK ATS.... Is there anyone who RETURNED extra coins??? So who is real PARASITIC?

Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:24:14 AM

Lesson learned "Stick to the Plan", everything should have been done perfectly for Authorship except for their bad decision to add a Bounty Campaign which is not part of the original plan. It was the request of the community so the team complied. They decided to add the bounty campaign weeks before their ICO ends and everything was rushed, so they paid the price heavily.

Take note, these people who called ATS a SCAM are mostly parasitic bounty hunters not investors. The ATS team is doing their best to rectify this mistake and for the past two weeks paid most of the Bounty Hunters specially those who referred a lot of people and got thousands of ATS tokens.

What's funny is this, almost no complain from the investors who holds 80% of the tokens, but these parasites and cheaters who was originally allotted 1 % of the tokens, will always call it a SCAM regardless of what the ATS team do correct this mistake.
True, but i'm thankful for the free bounty I received.

I think most don't even know how to add it on MEW so they can view it. Some might used non-ERC20 compatible wallets. I have seen first hand people advertising their link and telling people to use coinbase ETH wallet.

I can't say most of them are parasitic but I can say that many might have tried to cheat the system.

They are trying their best and I'm doing my part to inform the others. Most people are just good at complaining. Being reactive won't get you anywhere; be PROACTIVE.

Anyways, I have a referral who used the same phone and internet with the total of 4 people using those. So she should be suspended but she still received her token. She said those other 3 are her mother, boyfriend, and relative/brother. So their's a good chance they increased the maximum numbers of IP to qualify for receiving the token.

Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:30:03 AM

Still i have not received the ATS token that i have earned on referral. I had seen my final amount in the balance was 185 ATS token. But, now i can't find the referral link because of i can't find the confirmation e-mail from you. But earlier as per your suggestion i filled up all the details for claiming the token but still i have not got any single token to my Ethereum address. If anyone here to suggest then tell me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: