Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: [POLL] Did you receive your ATS from Authorship?
YES - 73 (56.2%)
NO - 57 (43.8%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship ATS  (Read 4034 times)
Slowhand26

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:32:36 AM

Lesson learned "Stick to the Plan", everything should have been done perfectly for Authorship except for their bad decision to add a Bounty Campaign which is not part of the original plan. It was the request of the community so the team complied. They decided to add the bounty campaign weeks before their ICO ends and everything was rushed, so they paid the price heavily.

Take note, these people who called ATS a SCAM are mostly parasitic bounty hunters not investors. The ATS team is doing their best to rectify this mistake and for the past two weeks paid most of the Bounty Hunters specially those who referred a lot of people and got thousands of ATS tokens.

What's funny is this, almost no complain from the investors who holds 80% of the tokens, but these parasites and cheaters who was originally allotted 1 % of the tokens, will always call it a SCAM regardless of what the ATS team do correct this mistake.

finally someone said it. this is the truth. I also received my ATS but it was delayed for 3 weeks I think. When they said that the distribution is already closed I didn't receive any from their initial close of distribution, I was really annoyed and mad. Time and effort was wasted, even my referrals didn't receive any. BUT the difference was, I didn't blatantly announced how scammer Authorship was. I thought since it's only free and there were really cheaters, I just accepted that I wont' receive any. Until they made second announcement and I got mine.
Grim149x (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 11:58:26 AM

Still i have not received the ATS token that i have earned on referral. I had seen my final amount in the balance was 185 ATS token. But, now i can't find the referral link because of i can't find the confirmation e-mail from you. But earlier as per your suggestion i filled up all the details for claiming the token but still i have not got any single token to my Ethereum address. If anyone here to suggest then tell me.
My suggestion right now is to wait for further announcements.

The better thing to do is to join other airdrops and bounties as time is money. Time is valuable to be wasted on negative things or to things that don't give value.

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:01:25 PM

I see some people grabbin ATS on Etherdelta, maybe they know more then we know Cheesy Would not be suprised if the price pumps a little bit in the next couple of weeks. Some people are interested in this project or they just wanna make fast money Cheesy
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 12:20:32 PM

I see some people grabbin ATS on Etherdelta, maybe they know more then we know Cheesy Would not be suprised if the price pumps a little bit in the next couple of weeks. Some people are interested in this project or they just wanna make fast money Cheesy
They might really know more than us.

It's possible that it's because of the fact that ATS said it will be on another exchange by next week.

I think the their will always be more people who wants quick money than the actual project. I am for both, but I'm sided more with the quick money. I'm holding for long term for most of my holding though. Cheesy

Anduin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:46:20 PM

Take note, these people who called ATS a SCAM are mostly parasitic bounty hunters not investors. The ATS team is doing their best to rectify this mistake and for the past two weeks paid most of the Bounty Hunters specially those who referred a lot of people and got thousands of ATS tokens.

The lie was repeated again by another insolent investor.

Gambit1306

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:30:27 AM

The lie was repeated again by another insolent investor.

Just because you missed out doesn't mean the entire project is a scam. They seem to have the entire concept worked out, put a lot of thought and attention to their whitepaper and had a successful ICO - up until the signup bonus which was added at the last moment. One mistake doesn't mean this project should fail, it just means it'll have a rocky start with prices being way belong the indication. But as long as they'll deliver their product, which I believe they will eventually, prices will rise again.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:58:54 AM

On the first distribution of the payment for the bounty hunters, I didn't receive my ATS but after I emailed their  support team, I received it on the next distribution. Many bounty hunters are complaining about not receiving their ATS. The ATS developers still has no feedbacks about it.
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:59:10 AM

It makes me sick to see this post keep pop up. Why didn't ATS reverse the order to pay 75 tokens first? so as to make sure more people are getting paid? I hope they will cover every one. I have received mine 225 tokens but my friends didn't. I won't call them Scam but there are honest people who has been paid. This is a terribly managed campaign. ATS team should give an update of their intention to pay everyone even if this could be at a much later stage. Having these type of publicity is the last they need!
moontrain

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:21:31 AM

It makes me sick to see this post keep pop up. Why didn't ATS reverse the order to pay 75 tokens first? so as to make sure more people are getting paid? I hope they will cover every one. I have received mine 225 tokens but my friends didn't. I won't call them Scam but there are honest people who has been paid. This is a terribly managed campaign. ATS team should give an update of their intention to pay everyone even if this could be at a much later stage. Having these type of publicity is the last they need!

Have to agree with this post, Nolan Warfield has much to answer for here - initially I was trying to calm everyone down and reduce the bandwagon fever accusing the ATS team of scamming them and DOX'ing Nolan Warfield.

However having seen how poorly they have dealt with the whole bounty distribution, the poorly thought out initial solution dishing out book vouchers, next leading to alienating a bunch of legitimate people who helped market their campaign by applying some facist blanket rule to determine who is or isn't legitimate; then finally leading to the decision they'd hand out every bounty token to all participants then failing to actually do so and furthering the screw-up by doubling up and sending some participants their original amount...TWICE.

Until now, i've got friends who have not received their 75 tokens.

These are the people who are going to "disrupt" the book industry? I sincerely doubt it with the incompetence and poor management i've experienced so far. I'd have been more forgiving if they'd actually lived up to their word in the end and kept in constant communication...but they didn't. Even worse, this fiasco has probably severely affected the token price and will affect it once it gets on to the exchanges, no doubt this has screwed their actual investors who provided them with ETH/$$ etc

Nolan, instead of getting your team to put up a vague blog post, please make a definitive statement here as to what you will do.
nitinmohite

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:26:17 PM

I sent a PM even mailed to their support but still no response and my claim is just 80 ATS

SonOfNorth

Activity: 195

THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:35:27 PM

375 ATS, not received a single one. Total scam  Grin

S P 8 D E        ♠       THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.       ♠         READ WHITEPAPER       
    TOKENS        A DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM FOR GAMING DAPPS        ROADMAP   
ANN THREAD       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       YOUTUBE       MEDIUM       REDDIT
jeizforshort

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:36:58 PM

I didn't receive any single ATS token. Like wtf, I only have 80 ATS on the bounty campaign but even a single I didn't receive.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:42:01 PM

Hello

I did get my 19805 ATS Tokens.

My brother also get his 535 Tokens.

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they Enter wallet address of Exchange

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they don't enter ERC-20 compatible wallet address

Some people Did get tokens but they didn't check their wallet and didn't tried to add ATS manually

Some people Didn't get because they make fake accounts

Some honest people didn't get , I don't know the reason.

Thank you
KelvinatorNL

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:54:30 PM

I can't vote yet since i'm still a newbie, but I did receive my ATS bounty coins.
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:25:11 PM

Hello

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they don't enter ERC-20 compatible wallet address

Some people Did get tokens but they didn't check their wallet and didn't tried to add ATS manually

Thank you

That's right. We don't know yet but hope we'll know with their next update. Smiley

Anduin

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:04:11 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 07:22:18 PM by Anduin

Hello

Thank you

No. Most honest people with low amount of tokens (especially 75) haven't been paid. And don't PM me to advertise your ref link.
Grim149x (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:37:55 PM

So far so good with the poll.

Anyways I have an update from them. I hope this will clear things out for most of you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2223877.msg22456661#msg22456661

CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:06:49 PM

Just found out this topic...

I didn't receive my 75 tokens! Or 80 because I liked on facebook also.

I didn't cheat (minimum amount of tokens), my address was correct, and I confirm my data!

Also, I have some friends that also registered to the bonus tokens and none of them received.
Anduin

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:48:46 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 02:11:04 PM by Anduin

So far so good with the poll.

Anyways I have an update from them. I hope this will clear things out for most of you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2223877.msg22456661#msg22456661

So there are 4400 people with 75/85 tokens (from page 154 to 242) were paid.

You realize that each person with more than 75/85 tokens may have several/dozens of/hundreds of referrals with 75/85 tokens? The 75 level must take 50% or more of the number of participants, but here we have only 4400 over 12000 people?

The truth is they allowed a bounty fund much bigger than the announced 1 mil tokens, thinking they would filter out a lot of people later. In the end they spent 8 mil tokens to pay people from high to low numbers of tokens (there were many multiple time payments, but it's NOT that everyone was paid 8 times) but that 8 mil was not even enough, so they gave up and just ignored most people with low amount of tokens.

The 4400 figure is simply not realistic. For about 8 mil tokens (or 4 mil, or even only 2 mil), the actual number of people with 75/85 tokens must be MUCH BIGGER than that.

So their answer is just an attempt to fool people from the fact that most people with low amount of tokens (especially 75) haven't been paid.

Anyway, a whole lot of legit people completed the withdrawal form but haven't been paid as promised in their email on Sep 18. (See the poll result, though this poll is unfair: 1. Its title is deceptive, all investors were paid so they would say 'yes'; 2. Newbies are not allowed to vote. Most people with low amount of tokens may not even have a bitcointalk account.) How can they run from that? Or do they intend to be LYING COWARDS FOREVER?
toledotrips

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:55:52 AM

still have yet to receive anything. Don't care if I do now. Won't be using this platform, and will be telling anyone who ask to never use this service/coin/product.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: