Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:48:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: [POLL] Did you receive your ATS from Authorship?
YES - 73 (56.2%)
NO - 57 (43.8%)
Total Voters: 130

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Authorship ATS  (Read 4038 times)
bitroxis

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:57:10 AM

I never received my ATS either. I'm still hoping it was a technical error and not an intentional scam.

Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:12:37 AM

Still no ATS on my address. No cheating, only one registration, but Authorship deceived me.
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:26:58 AM

Sad to hear that some members still not received their coins.

Want to sell mine however the price is too dam low now.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
carcassone

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:08:45 PM

No I didn't receive my ATS token despite I made just one subscription Sad  Cry
So 42% also have voted "no" . A lot of people could already vote, but there are a lot of complaints, I hope dev could investigate it.

omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

Received my tokens.  I've never doubted them.  I actually love their project and the effort they put into it.
They announced that they'll  be listing on HitBTC in few days time though  Roll Eyes

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:50:40 PM

Apart from etherdelta has ATS been listed in any other exchange? I am really having hectic time working with etherdelta. Please any one with the information should release it.
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:03:23 AM

Received my tokens.  I've never doubted them.  I actually love their project and the effort they put into it.
They announced that they'll  be listing on HitBTC in few days time though  Roll Eyes

Did you do something special to receive them?
Grim149x (OP)

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 02:18:30 AM

Apart from etherdelta has ATS been listed in any other exchange? I am really having hectic time working with etherdelta. Please any one with the information should release it.
On their last update on facebook - they say they will be listed on Monday.

omitusaf

Activity: 280

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:07:22 AM

Did you do something special to receive them?

I just signed up using someone's referral link. That's all

carcassone

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:37:50 AM

I followed the instructions here on forum Sad but even I didn't get a ATS.  Undecided
Which will be the incoming price in ether delta platform?

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:49:19 AM

I followed the instructions here on forum Sad but even I didn't get a ATS.  Undecided

maybe you've cheated or registered more than once on your referal link with the same ip , thats why you dont recieve your ats token. theyeve warned all the users about that before their bounty has started , so its impossible that you cant read it or maybe  you just still comitted it. i guess the only thing you can do is to buy ats token on exchanges like etherdelta and you must hurry now because the price is still cheap or else youd regret it after they listed it on hitbtc
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:59:53 AM

maybe you've cheated or registered more than once on your referal link with the same ip , thats why you dont recieve your ats token. theyeve warned all the users about that before their bounty has started , so its impossible that you cant read it or maybe  you just still comitted it. i guess the only thing you can do is to buy ats token on exchanges like etherdelta and you must hurry now because the price is still cheap or else youd regret it after they listed it on hitbtc
No need to spread the FOMO here, ATS bounty program was a professional scam if not then I would call it as selective payment.  I didn't refer anybody and I only had 75 ATS tokens but still they didn't pay my tokens as promised. No big exchanges will accept this to add on their site. It would probably end up in Etherdelta itself.

Blah blah
carcassone

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:08:01 AM

I followed the instructions here on forum Sad but even I didn't get a ATS.  Undecided

maybe you've cheated or registered more than once on your referal link with the same ip , thats why you dont recieve your ats token. theyeve warned all the users about that before their bounty has started , so its impossible that you cant read it or maybe  you just still comitted it. i guess the only thing you can do is to buy ats token on exchanges like etherdelta and you must hurry now because the price is still cheap or else youd regret it after they listed it on hitbtc

No I have registered just one account because I think is pretty useless spend a lot of time registering more than one users and then... get any token Sad
I am scared to about the possibility of "selective" payment for this I am not sure to buy quickly an handful...

AutumnAcacia

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:08:17 AM

No need to spread the FOMO here, ATS bounty program was a professional scam if not then I would call it as selective payment.  I didn't refer anybody and I only had 75 ATS tokens but still they didn't pay my tokens as promised. No big exchanges will accept this to add on their site. It would probably end up in Etherdelta itself.
I kinda want to say it wasn't a scam, but more of incompetence on how to handle the Bounty program. They handed more than the 1mill allotted ATS and gave out like 8mil. You do NOT need 8x the original amount to fix a mistake. Along with the fact that they sent addresses 2x the amount of ATS. A simple excel formula to remove duplicates could've been done. Jeez he could have even just done a comparison. They probably stopped paying because it would've cost them a lot to send all the 75 ATS transactions. I'm partial on the scam, partial on the incompetence.
moontrain

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:10:32 AM

I hope they will do the honest and right thing and pay out the tokens to the people that are owed, otherwise people legitimately have a reason to call them a scam and report them to whoever the correct authorities are in the US.

I think 1 month is plenty of time to come to an open resolution and take proper responsibility of their screw-up, I would encourage authors thinking of getting involved to avoid them because Nolan Warfield & Peter have demonstrated themselves to be untrustworthy individuals.

I have 4 people that I referred personally, that didn't receive their tokens - they were only 75 tokens each (i think a couple might have liked their facebook).
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:27:49 AM

I already forget about the non received tokens!

I think this project can be great, but I wont compromise my morals and wont support this. They only fool me once.

But... I'm not stupid and see a oportunity of at least double my money!

Right now ATS is at $0.03 trading at EtherDelta, it can easily double on entering HitBTC.
The team prediction was $10 for 75ATS, so... arround $0.13
I dont think it will hit $0.13 for now, but at least double the current value appon hitting HitBTC
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:54:07 PM

Hello

I did get my 19805 ATS Tokens.

My brother also get his 535 Tokens.

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they Enter wallet address of Exchange

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they don't enter ERC-20 compatible wallet address

Some people Did get tokens but they didn't check their wallet and didn't tried to add ATS manually

Some people Didn't get because they make fake accounts

Some honest people didn't get , I don't know the reason.

Thank you

hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:54:43 PM

500 Authorship (ATS) Coins Giveaway. Check more detail in article.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@hunnykaushal/500-authorship-coins-giveaway
Anduin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:34:24 PM

Hello

I did get my 19805 ATS Tokens.

My brother also get his 535 Tokens.

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they Enter wallet address of Exchange

Some people Didn't get Tokens because they don't enter ERC-20 compatible wallet address

Some people Did get tokens but they didn't check their wallet and didn't tried to add ATS manually

Some people Didn't get because they make fake accounts

Some honest people didn't get , I don't know the reason.

Thank you

Your attempt to hide the truth that most honest people with low amount of tokens haven't been paid is cheap, and so is your way of advertising your ref link.
1mGotRipped

Activity: 325

lets get high!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:39:37 AM

poor investors need to take all the blame from FREE LOADERS. anyway goodluck earning back your hard earned money  from investments

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: