Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] ZTEX 1.15y-like 4x Spartan 6 boards  (Read 4903 times)
turtle83 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 12:25:18 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2013, 03:33:24 PM by turtle83

I'm possibly interested in selling a few ZTEX 1.15y-like boards (100% Ztex 1.15y hardware and software compatible) as I need the money to buy some stuff. It's a shame having to sell some of them as I just got them not long ago.   They mine stably at around 820-880MH/s depending on the cooling - I've been getting them mine nicely at about 840 each stacked together in the hot tropical weather here with a good fan pointed at them.

I'm looking around 6 BTC per board only (no fans, heatsink, USB cable or power adapter) included to start your own mining. Please PM me if you're interested, and confirm your location so that I can calculate the shipping. I'm open to haggling though, so just PM me to ask.

I have 11 boards, but only interested in selling a couple.

Fan + heatsink + power brick + usb cable = 0.5 BTC extra and will possibly increase shipping cost.

Escrow possible at buyers expense.

Thanks,
turtle83

(Post contents plagarized with John K's blessing)

10 units with raspberry pi on top. Happily hashing.

The 11th unit literally on my desktop. On this unit i am trying a different heatsink/fan which works better than the ones with the other 10 boards.

z26y25x24

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 01:18:33 PM

ship from ?

why not sell original Fan + heatsink with it ??

all ztex have Fan + heatsink
turtle83 (OP)

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 01:36:12 PM

ship from ?
Thailand
why not sell original Fan + heatsink with it ??
all ztex have Fan + heatsink
I can include it with the heatsink + fan i got it with gratis... but it would probably increase shipping costs and im not very happy with its quality. They generally work fine, but occasionally when powering up one or 2 fans wont startup and needs a slight finger nudge. I have been told by someone thats due to the fact i use a barrel adapter(con3) instead if con2.

If you accept that then ill include the fan + heatsink. If you want me to send you the fan+heatsink as per the close-up shot, thats gonna cost extra.

turtle83 (OP)

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 03:32:33 PM

friendly bump.. (promise won't do again)

turtle83 (OP)

Supersonic

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 04:46:51 PM

why BTC6.5, those things are bulky comparing to Erupters.
Three Erupters would give you 1Gh/s and they are smaller than your one board.

You should really reconsider the price.

True... but resale value of fpga > asic... The fpga chips can be re-used.

I am already getting lower offers via pm. So if you want em for cheaper, pm me your price and let me know if you want fan + heatsink+ adapter, etc.

freeborn

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 07:06:25 PM

Can you do 3 boards for 15(including shipping to BC, Canada)?
blitzy

Activity: 30
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:07:54 PM

Hello,

I know you posted your thread selling ztex compatible hardware years ago but I was wondering if you could provide details on what that ztex compatible hardware is? I'd like some ztex 1.15y hardware for a side project but I can't find it anywhere, is there are board maker that offers 1.15y compatible boards?

Thanks for your time.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: