Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:35:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought my first DeepOnions  (Read 467 times)
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:28:19 PM

I also had a tough time joining the Onion airdrops, but finally was accepted after making the necessary changes on my end.  Their platform is very good and works seamlessly so far.  One to keep an eye on...

maeddes

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:35:45 PM

Well i cant see the scam in the airdop youre talking about... i mean they change the rules every now and then, but they change it with reasoning the changes. And its just an evolving coin and community so its a good sign that theres stuff happning man!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:54:23 PM

The developers are active and the staff are professional, i would say it is a safe investment with long term goals. Can't see anything about it to suggest it was a scam, in 2018 i would say it is one of the most promising coins and people should get some now before it pumps again.

maeddes

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:28:39 PM

The developers are active and the staff are professional, i would say it is a safe investment with long term goals. Can't see anything about it to suggest it was a scam, in 2018 i would say it is one of the most promising coins and people should get some now before it pumps again.

Yeah, totally agree. It will be a long  term hodling coin for me! So much improvement ideas, lots of features and a great dev team! Wait and see for airdrop to be finished and then the true power will be unleashed Wink

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Davidbugs2

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:42:27 PM

Not worth to buy at the current market price. If you want ot buy it then buy at dip.
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:44:21 PM

How about trading deeponion coins? The best option is cryptopia now and nobody likes it. Then the price does not make any sense to me if one coin is not on a reputable high volume exchange platform.
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:47:06 PM

How about trading deeponion coins? The best option is cryptopia now and nobody likes it. Then the price does not make any sense to me if one coin is not on a reputable high volume exchange platform.
Its being added on KuCoin. It's already posted on twitter. Get some cheap while you can.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:03:57 PM

More and more people are happy onions owners. Look at the blood bath in word today and at how deep onion can thrive even in this context. Very promising.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:34:12 PM

Its being added on KuCoin. It's already posted on twitter. Get some cheap while you can.

Not only that the mobile app is in development as well as the whitepaper will be released soon. Those who are involved in this onion project seem to be in for a good few weeks, lets see if price action can reflect that.

maeddes

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

I think thats a good point. They really put a lot of work in that coin, and its not just the devs, also the community bringing up new ideas and concepts and working hard for the success.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 02:04:01 PM

This is a good coin and i also have this coin in my portfolio. Its developer is very active and doing many things. This coin will go to moon as slowly it is going up.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:05:15 PM

A lot of people are having DeepOnions by now, it looks like it is having a rising success.
I think I also agree with that after observing DeepOnion last month many people I recognized that they having fun of using DeepOnion that's why I'm gonna try DeepOnion in my first list of my coins to rising success.

jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

i already sold all my deeponion.. i think this coin will survive until their airdrop finish. then it will survived if the community still support the coin. im playing safe with pos coin..

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
maeddes

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

Well noone knows what will happen after the end of airdrops, but i think it will survive and have a bright future. Lot of work put into it, whitepaper, plugins for e.g. woocommerce etc all going on.

1satyros1

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

Any news on being listed in more exchanges?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: