Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:50:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bought my first DeepOnions  (Read 467 times)
webwakko (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 07:27:08 AM

Hi all,

After reading a lot of info about DeepOnion and being part of the DeepOnion Community I decided to spend some money on this promising cryptocurrency.
I've been earning Onions since a few months now using the faucet pages and writing articles on the community page. But the more onions one has the more valuable it gets.
So as a big supporter I had to be part of the buyers club.. just to show my believe in the work that the developers team behind DeepOnion is doing.
I must say, as far so good... The already made some great things like for example the DeepVault... I really advice you all to take a look at this part of the roadmap.
The purchase is not that big, but a lot of small buys make one big one!... in other words, this is just the beginning.

Remember: No onion is deeper than DeepOnion.

Note: Who also has DeepOnion inhere?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:07:10 AM

I'm still can't believe they are not scam. BTW even if you want to buy some deeponion my advice is to do it at Friday-Saturday. Each friday they distribute current airdrop so price dumps pretty much.

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:31:05 AM

I'm still can't believe they are not scam. BTW even if you want to buy some deeponion my advice is to do it at Friday-Saturday. Each friday they distribute current airdrop so price dumps pretty much.

You are right...
DeepOnion is not a scam and it has already proven it to all the fudders.
The community continues to develop every week along the additional features of the coin. 
And i also agree with you when it should be best tp buy deeponion and that is a day or two after the airdrop has been sent.  Some of recipients are seeling the allowable 10% to be disposed.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:54:00 AM

Hi all,

After reading a lot of info about DeepOnion and being part of the DeepOnion Community I decided to spend some money on this promising cryptocurrency.
I've been earning Onions since a few months now using the faucet pages and writing articles on the community page. But the more onions one has the more valuable it gets.
So as a big supporter I had to be part of the buyers club.. just to show my believe in the work that the developers team behind DeepOnion is doing.
I must say, as far so good... The already made some great things like for example the DeepVault... I really advice you all to take a look at this part of the roadmap.
The purchase is not that big, but a lot of small buys make one big one!... in other words, this is just the beginning.

Remember: No onion is deeper than DeepOnion.

Note: Who also has DeepOnion inhere?

Congrats! Yes roadmap sounds promising and DeepVault is on its way. I guess it will be much more interesting, when it also hits some of the bigger exchanges. I tried Novachange couple of days back but was not lucky.
cryptojanne

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:02:46 AM

Goodluck! Hope you did your research. Imo the coin seems abit scetchy, but thats just a feeling i get.
xiaoyum

Activity: 266

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:45:28 AM

Great. So what was your prime motive to buy deeponion? You believe its good for holding. I still think that there will be quick massive dump when they finish airdrops. Community is strong enough to stop it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
bitroxis

Activity: 122

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

Interesting you mentioned it, I was planning to buy some DeepOnions soon. I hear the management and development team for DeepOnion is pretty suspicious and demanding. What do you think?

maeddes

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:24:54 PM

I think its really worth to give it a try! Strong community, great communication between dev team and community. Also it seems that theres a demand for the Onion! I personally think its a long term hodling coin with a high chance of getting top 40 once airdrops are over and more features get implemented. Just give it a try, check out the website and the forums to make an opinion for yourself!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
BlindMelon

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:46:34 PM

Nice one!

I've done a lot of reading and I reckon it's a very wise choice. Looking forward to the future for sure.
I know i'd kick myself if I didnt get involved!
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:46:53 PM

Ok, the idea is great, Tor community needs these kinds of solutions.
But.
In my mind there are a lot of questions right now , why DeepOnion is needed if there is other alternatives ready for use. Monero, Dash, etc.
Please correct me if I am wrong, I just dont see why there is need for another anonymous coin. Is there advantages of this particular coin?

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:49:38 PM

Not really, dude. Deeponion has a strategy for their airdrop participant not to dump their onions. I think they only limit their participants to withdraw not more than 10 percent of the onions that remain in their wallet. Otherwise, they will be blacklisted to receive any onions for the rest of the airdrop. I think this is somehow effective.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 02:58:47 PM

How you can say Deeponion a scam when they are giving coins through airdrop and anyone can sell 10% of its airdrop instantly and you have to pay nothing. DO is stable at 0.00017000 BTC from many days and now cheaters and dumpers removed from the system and it is now not going down much. Every coin have its conditions to get airdrop, if you not follow their conditions, they can remove it from their airdrop. What is wrong in it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:05:18 PM

I just bought some because i think this is a pretty awesome project.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CrazyCreeptonaut

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:09:27 PM

the main goal of the developers is to earn as much as they can while the 40 airdrop rounds going, and they are doing everything to keep that "coin" alive..
self moderated thread + anonymous developers + big premine + many "new" users that writing good things about the coin, when there is nothing really special about it yet, only "coming features"
i will never buy deep onion, good luck

there are more interesting project that are legit + tor integration + more features + not unknown developers + legit community that dont need to spam the forum + not moderated thread + show a real progress in the development and not only talking about future features + no premine + many miners and nodes, stable network

arnew1

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:21:34 PM

i bought some 2
Retallick

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:27:29 PM

I think there's an interesting project, and I had my first onions with airdrop.
I'll wait and see before putting my money into that, but it's very possible.
EMWEE

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:04:58 PM

I think there's an interesting project, and I had my first onions with airdrop.
I'll wait and see before putting my money into that, but it's very possible.
Well the more onions you have the more rewards you get on the friday airdrop. And since DeepPoints is half dead a lot of people will make the most gains by the friday airdrop what means they won't sell it. That should lead to a price increase. I guess...hope so.

IfixTchenTchen

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

A lot of people are having DeepOnions by now, it looks like it is having a rising success.
chaosfourever

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

Great to hear and welcome. Deeponion has been the best community I have ever been a part of. Plus the gains will be amazing. Keep active in the community and you will continue to be rewarded.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Tesorex

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:25:28 PM

I don't believe you, I tried to join deep onion airdrops but they denied my application. when you are not fairly distributing the supply, people should ignore this scam. they deleted my post on their self-moderated thread when I posted to ask for a reason. self-moderated threads are for scammers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: