Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:19:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think that corruption can be deleted totally in your country?  (Read 3110 times)
riceyunita (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:22:11 AM

i think yes because we have a good president. because if your country is have a good president the country is in the good standard! a good president will do all of his/her best to become safe of own country to stop corruption stop all the ugly things and ugly doing of all the stranger person  Smiley

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:28:32 AM

if you don't think so, can you explain how to solve that problem? at least it starts from your selves?
Never, corruption can never be permanently erased from anywhere in the world, as long as there is Human greed there is always bound to be corruption. Just because you see someone driving in an awesome car doesn't mean you have the national coffers of the country to drive the same car, people will always want to reap where they have not sowed and that breeds corruption.

MMostaza

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:09:05 AM

Do you guys know some real country where this is currently happening? I wish this one exists, but sadly I think is impossible to delete corruption totally, for me it sounds like a perfect Utopia.

Anyway I believe it is possible to reduce to a minimum expression this corruption situation and I wonder:

What if any politician, before be able to presents him/her self as a candidate must pass a serie of legal tests and standards like the judges does? Probably less people would like to make the effort, but maybe the people willing to do it, are the ones we need for a better non corruption situation.

atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:19:49 AM

I believe that corruption can not be completely eradicated, even if the automatic control of the country will be done by automatic programs. Corruption comes from greed and while there is greed, corruption can not be destroyed.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 11:21:32 AM

My work involve the identification of loops in any management and operating system to ensure these loops are sealed preventing corruption and enhancing growth. Correction is really a big problem in here and it all roots down to the government officials or even international donors and investors who will willingly cut corners to achieve their aims. We ve done a lot of analysis pointing up to these afore mention entities.The problem is they find it difficult realising that their acts are correct. I have concluded that, until there is an attitude change there is a long way to go..
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 11:51:26 AM

No, Because when you kick one of them, the one that come bring the same problem; Dont forget that to be a politic, you need to be a liar too, yes that's what i think, you can't please everybody... so to be a politics they need to lie yes or yes.

A simply solution, the evolution on the human race where people are not greedy and everybody have the same objectives, at this point we will not need politics, just leaders, ofc this will not happen...

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:08:58 PM

At the current state of things, no. Change must come from the grassroots. For there to be no corrupt politicians, there should first be no corrupt citizens to elect. People nowadays are more aware thanks to social media, so I hope we get there in the near future.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

If all the government official are firm to the belief that people first before them and no to corruption then it will be gone completely but the fact that there are always temptations, some of them is power, greed and money. This temptation can affect a government official if they did not have a stand and belief about the honesty and integrity.

Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:47:41 AM

No, until the mentality of our citizens changes. People are used to the fact that everything can be done for money, that they are "allowed to" steal and bribe. We do not even think about how harmful is corruption for our society and government. Everyone hates bribery, but at the same time, almost everyone does it. Even our anti-corruption authority is completely bogged down in corruption. I hope maybe someday everything will change in my country. I work really hard for it.
mari@Nnarosy19

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:11:31 AM

it is not impossible. because politicians business mans and others try to do corruption in the world so it is not impossible to eliminate corruption.
Em_i_ly

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:32:54 PM

I think that we can only minimize the level of corruption, which is related to the subject of transparency. The more we know about each other the less power corruption has. I am very curious what is the level of currution in Sweden, they are the most transparent country in EU.
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:42:41 PM

In my own perspective, I don't think so that the corruption in every country will be eliminated or deleted. Because there is always some one who will do it, there is always some one or group of people who will use the country's money for their own personal need. Even though the leader or president of a particular country is really good, there is always someone inside the government who will corrupt.
Leon_ireland

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:21:14 PM

What in the world there are countries where there is no corruption? How much time Italy tried to solve the problem of corruption. Positive results, so no one saw.
To minimize corruption, probably can.
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

My country is a representative democracy with a king.

In this way, if we do not turn the king, I do not think we can influence this network of aristocrats who have so much gouged.

The corruption of Western countries is perverse and well maintained. in the end, only puppets fall, because manipulators are never on the front of public life.

Sad life. I do not think we can change this hierarchy that is struggling to maintain its privileges.

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
arnobs07

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:20:32 PM

its is not possible but we can control it by analysis from root level and take a corrective action plan ..
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:24:25 PM

Of course it would be a yes. If we do not believe on this advocacy then what would be the point in pursuing it and trying to make a difference. However I think it is not just resting solely on the people who are in the government but also to the constituents who favor this red tape and bribery.
Em_i_ly

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:53:12 AM

In my own perspective, I don't think so that the corruption in every country will be eliminated or deleted. Because there is always some one who will do it, there is always some one or group of people who will use the country's money for their own personal need. Even though the leader or president of a particular country is really good, there is always someone inside the government who will corrupt.

Sure, there always be someone, but the thing is to creat such system that it will be much harder to hide corruption.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 12:01:52 PM

Not to be negative or anything, but the answer is never...Corruption can never be totally addressed in any nation. Mankind is by nature sinful and imperfect. And corruption is part of that imperfection. We can only strive to lessen it, but it can never be stopped. The best advice for now, don’t join their club!

Em_i_ly

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

In my opinion problem with corruption is not only that it still exist,  but that people who are giving bribes or receiving it are not descriminated. The society allow them to do that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: