Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: education and morality  (Read 1443 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:18:43 PM

Often people with educated spirits don't have moral souls.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Goethe

Activity: 99
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

With education you give people the tools to have tremendous effects on their environment.If that power is not tempered by morality,the changes that are wrought are not likely to be beneficial.
For example if our young people do not understand and appreciate the difference between right and wrong,we will continue to experience  the deterioration of the high standards of morality that once characterized our society.
I think ,then,that we have to remember this:never forget  to tell  "thank you" or maybe "sorry",this is also a part of education and morality.
Hsorif75

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

Education and ethics play an important role in everyone's life. People without education can not reach the peak of progress. And morality is a great human being. Education and ethics bring many improvements in people's lives.
Alagga

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:45:17 PM

With education you give people the tools to have tremendous effects on their environment. If that power is not tempered by morality, the changes that are wrought are not likely to be beneficial. I hope this make sense..
Dixon_WestSeven

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:23:51 PM

With education you give people the tools to have tremendous effects on their environment. If that power is not tempered by morality, the changes that are wrought are not likely to be beneficial. I hope this make sense..

You literally just directly copied Goethe's post above. What are you doing?

To answer the original post, morality is quite relative. Morality has to do with what actions are considered right or proper. Difference situations of actions could be considered good to one culture and bad to another culture. I don't have much faith in the public education systems of the world, but I do think it's pretty important to be exposed to many different perspectives. When you look at any subject, there are always many ways one could see it. Unfortunately, schools often lean towards just showing one perspective.
RyhaniFoyej

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

education without morality is very dangerous for the society. Educated people are more corrupted than illiterate in all over the world. so. this system of education has to be changed now. But there is a question , how it can be possible and which methods should be followed? Rule of law has an important influence on this but in some places this is not available. So in those countries morality can be the major influential power.   
It is said that education is the backbone of a nation. No nation can live properly without being educated. An illiterate person is like an animal from the side of his character. He do not know about any morality or any ideology. Another an educated person keeps special knowledge about morality. They always follow the morality of their works and their movements.
Dixon_WestSeven

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:30:24 PM

Education without morality and morals without education are impossible. All humanitarian subjects (history, literature, art) speak with soul, heart, and not with mind. Literature teaches us to understand the human soul, feelings (love, friendship, moral principles, fidelity ...). The History tells about the mistakes and victories of mankind. And it teaches us how to avoid these mistakes. Art is generally a separate "language without words" ... The fact that educated people become scoundrels is not a fraud in education but result of mental or psychological pathology, conditions of upbringing and life, grievances and injuries.
It's impossible to speak with the soul or the heart without the mind. Like it or not, everything that comes through one of our 5 senses goes through out mind. Maybe these things could influence our metaphorical heart, but you can't just disregard the mind. I hate to disappoint you, but there is so much different literature out there. Believe it or not, not all literature teaches good things. There is satanic or terrorist extremist literature. Would they also teach "love, friendship, moral principles, fidelity"? There can be very different quality of education. It's not good to generalize.
englishmaninNY

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

why you compare such a different things as education and morality. Person with high level of morality can not have education at all. If you mean the education in universities, schools or other establishments. As well as the persons studied in high-level educational establishments can be immoral at all! All begin in family!
wattef90

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Character education is teaching children about human basic human values, including honesty, kindness, generosity, courage, freedom, equality, and respect. The goal is to raise children to become morally responsible, self- disciplined citizens.
Skydreamer19

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:38:06 AM

for my education as students to fulfill my dreams in life
paijo90

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

Accurate schooling gives strong and sincere foundation for leading a life. Both are sincerely very crucial for my part and two aspect are associated with each different.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:50:23 AM

Although you have a point, I do not think corruption relies solely on whether the person is educated or illiterate. There are some people who have degrees under their belt who stayed faithful and honest, while there are those who did not go nor finished their studies and they ended up being corrupt. I think it all just depends on the person's intent on how he uses his power.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

I think the same as you think, no culture is not terrible, terrible is no morality, think moral education should start from the family!
InformerKin

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

Morality comes mostly from our hearts.
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

Morality is really important for the society and it is one thing that one must know.
matutana10

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

It just not depends on that. there are many other factors that helps you do that.
ribm4

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

Education adn morality goes hand in hand and good education makes you a better person.
kkrectorden

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

The education is something that is very important and it makes a huge difference.
Daernom

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:08:27 AM

education and morals are very important in life today, because many people are smart but zero moral, like a dish without salt ...

in the era of globalization today many people who have high education tend to think his own life, no matter what happens around him
airbamboo

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:37:14 AM

Education and morality should go together,education without morality is leads to uneducated one. Morality is a right and wrong values or good and bad bahavior.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: