Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:51:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: #NO2X - JOIN THE WAR!  (Read 5211 times)
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3426
Merit: 4344

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:31:34 PM

I'm wondering whether or not you realize that Bitcoin per the core roadmap isn't even going to be peer to peer money any more , by design?

I'm also wondering whether you realize that the 'computer fraud' accusations are trolling/politiking?  No one has been defrauded. 

Bitcoin will always be p2p. Strange, few months ago Roger Ver claimed that he wanted those 2 layers on his own Bcash chain.. So youre bugged and oh so 'precious' Bcash will also transform into a 'settlement' layer(s).

Jeff committed computer fraud because you cannot add stuff into an open-source project by youre own  Shocked

And you claimed to be a computer scientist...you dont even know how to make Bitcoin mainstream while keeping the Bitcoin chain decentralised and secure as possible Undecided

Realy, do you even know what blockchain is and how much potential it got? You cannot and will not move all those financial traffic into 1 block..even Roger knows that.

You should support Core's roadmap if you want to see this fiat system getting disrupted by Bitcoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:34:19 PM

I'm wondering whether or not you realize that Bitcoin per the core roadmap isn't even going to be peer to peer money any more , by design?

I'm also wondering whether you realize that the 'computer fraud' accusations are trolling/politiking?  No one has been defrauded. 
And you claimed to be a computer scientist...you dont even know how to make Bitcoin mainstream while keeping the Bitcoin chain decentralised and secure as possible Undecided
Jonald is literally a paid baboon, and you can verify this by his past timeline as well as fake medium posts and similar. His "opinions" can't be taken seriously. The statement that is quoted here is also fake, by design.

Realy, do you even know what blockchain is and how much potential it got? You cannot and will not move all those financial traffic into 1 block..even Roger knows that.
Coffee purchases on chain are a no brainer, they should not be there if we have to sacrifice intrinsic values for them to be there. Anyone claiming otherwise is a baboon or paid agent trying to disrupt Bitcoin (see NSA Operation Orchestra).

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
princesocapuyo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:27:56 PM

I like the enthusiasm for taking down the enemy but this makes people think NO2X is actually a threat to Bitcoin but in reality it's just a weak attack against the network and look how BTC is responding.

rifiuti (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:40:09 PM

I like the enthusiasm for taking down the enemy but this makes people think NO2X is actually a threat to Bitcoin but in reality it's just a weak attack against the network and look how BTC is responding.

Another signature spammer. Seriously?
rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:50:56 AM

Coinbase: "Following the fork, Coinbase will continue referring to the current bitcoin blockchain as Bitcoin (BTC) and the forked blockchain as Bitcoin2x (B2X)."

Source: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892985-segwit-2x-faq

Funny how tables turned now. History is not going to forget this hijack attempt.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:21:47 AM

Coinbase: "Following the fork, Coinbase will continue referring to the current bitcoin blockchain as Bitcoin (BTC) and the forked blockchain as Bitcoin2x (B2X)."

Source: https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892985-segwit-2x-faq

Funny how tables turned now. History is not going to forget this hijack attempt.
Don't forget this one: The only 2x developer Garzik launches his own premined shitcoin: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/78cw0a/2x_dev_jeff_garzik_launches_his_own_shitcoin/.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:24:52 AM

another trial hold on and support the btc winning again the strongest cryptocurrency as first decentralised currency i believe all of this the favor goes to bitcoin majority supporters, no one can control bitcoin as currency in the cryptoworld.

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:39:30 AM

"If the #Segwit2x change is accepted by most users, we may choose to rename these blockchains at a later date."
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 11:43:09 AM

"If the #Segwit2x change is accepted by most users, we may choose to rename these blockchains at a later date."
Somewhere about 99% of the current user base is against this fork, I'd estimate. I have yet to meet a single, normal, Bitcoin user that told me something in the lines of "I understand Segwit et. al. and I support 2x". Don't get bamboozled by r/btc and their shills on Bitcointalk. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:27:25 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 12:45:21 PM by rifiuti

*If* they don't trick the users, no one will use Garzik's buggy, shitty corporate 2X.

Which, most of the time core devs saved his ass, in fact helped him to improve to code.

Don't even trip Garzik. You forked core version. Lazy ass.
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:42:24 PM

Kore Minions are in for a surprise:

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/10/24/bitcoin-fork-may-go

It is miners alone that create blocks and process transactions, with other nodes verifying the process. As such, with 15% of the hashrate, blocks on the minority chain will be very rare, averaging around 1 every two hours, but with variance it may be even a whole day without blocks.

It’s unclear how the market would react to that situation considering that at least for Coinbase this would be bitcoin itself so operating on very rare blocks.

CryptosapienZA

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:10:09 AM

It looks like the No2X celebrations from the Coinbase statement were short lived. They have just clarified their statement. The new statement reads," We are going to call the chain with the most accumulated difficulty Bitcoin". I guess they are going to start recieving hate mail because we all know what that means. Lol. I'm really enjoying this circus.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:26:19 AM

Unocoin will not support 2x trading and will continue to list the real Bitcoin as BTC: https://news.unocoin.com/?p=796.
Israeli Bitcoin Association: Segwit2x != Bitcoin: https://bitcoin.org.il/files/IBA_Statement_Segwit2x.pdf.

Where's that "majority support" that the corrupt mr. Garzik was talking about? Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:33:39 AM

It looks like the No2X celebrations from the Coinbase statement were short lived. They have just clarified their statement. The new statement reads," We are going to call the chain with the most accumulated difficulty Bitcoin". I guess they are going to start recieving hate mail because we all know what that means. Lol. I'm really enjoying this circus.

Gemini also made the same statement earlier today. That's the two most reputable US exchanges, with Coinbase being the largest by volume. With Blockchain.info and Xapo following the same policy, I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit nervous about the fork.

And I think that the markets reflected that with the dump into the $5300s. With the double top structure we have, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the market dumps into the November fork, given all the fundamental uncertainty it brings. Meanwhile, 85% of hashpower is still signalling for 2x.

It's crazy how that goes. Yesterday, after Coinbase's blog, everyone said "that's the nail in the coffin for 2x." Today, it feels like we've gone 180 degrees. Undecided

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:38:40 AM

I actually dont know what is happening right now in bitcoin. I should search and study more about it. I have small amount of btc in polo, I heard coins.ph is supporting segwit2x. What will be the changes if it happened? Any advantages and disadvantages will happen after the fork? Im slightly nervous now and im just hoping that there will be no more big changes Sad

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:03:04 AM

It is miners alone that create blocks and process transactions, with other nodes verifying the process. As such, with 15% of the hashrate, blocks on the minority chain will be very rare, averaging around 1 every two hours, but with variance it may be even a whole day without blocks.

It’s unclear how the market would react to that situation considering that at least for Coinbase this would be bitcoin itself so operating on very rare blocks.

https://blog.bitmex.com/trading-shitcoin2x/#at-fork-time

He who sells first, sells best.

2X price will be worse than Cash, no one even going to pick it up. Just because of BTC/BCH price, Bitmain still has to mine Bitcoin. If BCH > BTC, they would be mining BCH.

Same thing goes for this scenario. Miners is not going to mine at loss.
CryptosapienZA

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:06:15 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 09:50:08 AM by CryptosapienZA

Gemini also made the same statement earlier today. That's the two most reputable US exchanges, with Coinbase being the largest by volume. With Blockchain.info and Xapo following the same policy, I have to admit, I'm feeling a bit nervous about the fork.

And I think that the markets reflected that with the dump into the $5300s. With the double top structure we have, I wouldn't be surprised at all if the market dumps into the November fork, given all the fundamental uncertainty it brings. Meanwhile, 85% of hashpower is still signalling for 2x.

It's crazy how that goes. Yesterday, after Coinbase's blog, everyone said "that's the nail in the coffin for 2x." Today, it feels like we've gone 180 degrees. Undecided

I am nervous myself about this upcoming fork. I was not aware about Gemini's announcement. This fork really has a potential to be one big hot mess. A drop in price to $5300 wouldn't be too bad, I think that's still a decent price. I would take even $4000. As long as there isn't too much disruption. If the 85% miners signalling 2x keep their word. Then Core would be in a lot of trouble. While word is that miners are only after money, do you think after the fork they would help mine the Core chain like they did with Bitcoin Cash? What do you think? Somehow I do have my doubt. Also about what you said as the long route you would go about to determine which chain is BTC. Don't you think that would disadvantage NO2X supporters. I'm just thinking that the most vocal ones admit to not using bitcoin much. Hence they don't see a problem with the high transaction fees?
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:37:02 AM

https://blog.bitmex.com/trading-shitcoin2x/#at-fork-time

He who sells first, sells best.

2X price will be worse than Cash, no one even going to pick it up. Just because of BTC/BCH price, Bitmain still has to mine Bitcoin. If BCH > BTC, they would be mining BCH.

Same thing goes for this scenario. Miners is not going to mine at loss.

Prediction of markets is most complex task - I'd say nobody can do this.

My analysis would be: Look where the buying power is after the fork and where the momentum + trend is negative / positive - measured from last local top / bottom.

You need to look at political trades (short term) and mass traders (long term).

If you look at the limited group still supporting SW1x (NO2x) - I'd say I cannot see much buy power LEFT - these are mostly all in per today.

How many (agnostic) millions will be 'directed' by NYA entities to flow in fresh capital ?

Looks like easy math and I'd bet that 1x coin will fall in txs/min  and price in a sudden .... but sure,  beware of any predictions!

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
fxbit

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:52:18 PM

after some shocking reading find that 2x is hijack attempt

I'M GOD'S #1 SERVANT
1MGod1NYS3J8GULqdV67WCdiHVHa3Jts7N
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:04:29 PM

No matter how you put it , this is just a battle for greed. It is just the start of the system coruption...everyone wants to benefit and to suck as much as they cand from the industry. Either way, both camps are manipulating the comunities and which one will win will also get a shit tone of money...while morons like us keep fighting on forums!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: