Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:30:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Latium Tasking Platform  (Read 53536 times)
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:13:05 PM

Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? That they will remain with the company to me it is clear, I do not understand what will happen to them next, they will lie and wait for their time, or will you just burn them?

Off course, they will be burned as that's one sure way to make investors hold, as we know that, that increases the value of LATX.
Thats true. But what if the unsold tokens were used for something else important than be burned, there won't be wastage of time and supplies.
Burning is an deflationary and security feature for token sales. By burning, the total numbers of coins in circulation is automatically reduced, which increases the value of the available ones. Also, burning ensures that there is transparency by eliminating the possibility of the tokens been used for other things or worst flooding the market/dumping
Cryptotina

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:59:30 AM

Tell me, what will happen to the unsold tokens? That they will remain with the company to me it is clear, I do not understand what will happen to them next, they will lie and wait for their time, or will you just burn them?

Off course, they will be burned as that's one sure way to make investors hold, as we know that, that increases the value of LATX.
Thats true. But what if the unsold tokens were used for something else important than be burned, there won't be wastage of time and supplies.
Burning is an deflationary and security feature for token sales. By burning, the total numbers of coins in circulation is automatically reduced, which increases the value of the available ones. Also, burning ensures that there is transparency by eliminating the possibility of the tokens been used for other things or worst flooding the market/dumping
I get the whole point of burning unsold tokens. Am just saying, why mine so much only to destroy some? When just enough could have been mined.
Konfeta

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:23:15 AM

I'm here wondering, the platform will immediately start working around the world, or will there be some specific countries and cities first?
To make it more understandable and remove uncertainty of its global coverage, this is  from the whitepaper and I quote
"Now you can apply for any task globally, determine what you are willing to
complete the task for and have transparency in to every facet prior to
acceptance. As an employer you can award the task to the tasker of your
choice and know that if the task is not completed to your standards that you
don’t have to pay". It can be seen under the market need section of the whitepaper.
It's a decentralized platform. Anybody can use the playfoem
I think the platform itself will be launched all over the place, another issue is that in certain regions there may not be enough customers.
I think it depends more on the customers than on the performers, if there is enough work, then the performers will also be found.
This is an online platform, and there will be many online tasks in any case, and they can be performed by anyone around the world.
Probably not everyone will be able to work around the world, and there may be different reasons for that, for example, the language barrier, etc.
Yes, and most likely some customers will restrict their performers to a specific region.
I think the platform will be successful in any case, because already around the world there are people who want to work for crypto currency and pay for this work with cryptocurrency.
And it seems to me that there can be gaps with this, as long as there are no international rules on the regulation of labor remuneration in cryptocurrencies.

Regulation is essentially unnecessary. The platform itself gives you tokens, and pays tokens, and everyone will be happy and without regulators.
Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:38:09 AM

I get the whole point of burning unsold tokens. Am just saying, why mine so much only to destroy some? When just enough could have been mined.
Burning is a contingency plan. It's an IF. If all the tokens are not sold, then they are burn. All tokens are expected to be sold, but IF they are not.
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:43:29 AM

I'm here wondering, the platform will immediately start working around the world, or will there be some specific countries and cities first?
To make it more understandable and remove uncertainty of its global coverage, this is  from the whitepaper and I quote
don’t have to pay". It can be seen under the market need section of the whitepaper.
I think the platform itself will be launched all over the place, another issue is that in certain regions there may not be enough customers.
I think it depends more on the customers than on the performers, if there is enough work, then the performers will also be found.
This is an online platform, and there will be many online tasks in any case, and they can be performed by anyone around the world.
Probably not everyone will be able to work around the world, and there may be different reasons for that, for example, the language barrier, etc.
Yes, and most likely some customers will restrict their performers to a specific region.
I think the platform will be successful in any case, because already around the world there are people who want to work for crypto currency and pay for this work with cryptocurrency.
And it seems to me that there can be gaps with this, as long as there are no international rules on the regulation of labor remuneration in cryptocurrencies.

Regulation is essentially unnecessary. The platform itself gives you tokens, and pays tokens, and everyone will be happy and without regulators.
What other regulators? There are already many international projects for online earnings, simply there will be a crypto currency and more functional.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:14:25 AM

What other regulators? There are already many international projects for online earnings, simply there will be a crypto currency and more functional.
Yes, plus there will be offline tasks.
doreraj

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:22:29 AM

if i taken part in bounty Facebook/twit and i see that my name are in the docs, there is no need to do weekly feedback..
just continue posting and it will automatically refresh ye?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:18:10 PM

if i taken part in bounty Facebook/twit and i see that my name are in the docs, there is no need to do weekly feedback..
just continue posting and it will automatically refresh ye?
Yes, there's need for weekly feedback. You have to send your reports every week to the bounty thread. Reports of likes and shares are posted weekly in order to receive stakes for your activities that week.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:21:53 PM

The developers themselves write that customers and executors can be enterprises and inculcations. Is it possible at this level to do without regulation?
Emilyearl

Activity: 700

APESWAP

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

Burning is a contingency plan. It's an IF. If all the tokens are not sold, then they are burn. All tokens are expected to be sold, but IF they are not.
Contingency plans are good to counter unforseen circumstances that may arise during the course of events.
Crypto Happy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:15:12 PM

The developers themselves write that customers and executors can be enterprises and inculcations. Is it possible at this level to do without regulation?

I do not know how many different governments have not tried to regulate the crypto currency, until no one has succeeded. Lock - yes, some can, but do not regulate.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:15:26 PM

I do not know how many different governments have not tried to regulate the crypto currency, until no one has succeeded. Lock - yes, some can, but do not regulate.
Why did not you succeed? After all, some crypto-currency exchanges already introduce restrictions: mandatory verification, close trades in certain regions, etc.
L-Andrey

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:22:01 PM

Guys! Do you know how to cut off quotes? It's a pain to my eyes!   Grin
Crypto Happy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:09:28 PM

Why did not you succeed? After all, some crypto-currency exchanges already introduce restrictions: mandatory verification, close trades in certain regions, etc.
Because the exchanges are centralized and are in the jurisdiction of the identified countries. And the Latium platform will be decentralized (as far as I understand).
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:22:46 PM

Contingency plans are good to counter unforseen circumstances that may arise during the course of events.
That sum up everything.
Mhz_evadah

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:45:01 PM

I was inspired by a reference on telegram chat where someone wants to use LATX to organise chores for her kids. Another thinks latium might just be what bounter managers need to be effective... it's amazing, how the practical use case for latium is broad and keeps expaning

Bowtiesarecool

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:12:06 PM

I was inspired by a reference on telegram chat where someone wants to use LATX to organise chores for her kids. Another thinks latium might just be what bounter managers need to be effective... it's amazing, how the practical use case for latium is broad and keeps expaning
Come to think of it LATX potentials for rewards and task settlement are limitless
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:55:16 PM

And this just the beginning, Latium will be something huge before we know it.
naura168

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:05:29 AM

I agree with you sir. Latium will be great without us knowing it. the concept that is on offer is extraordinary and Latium has a great commuity and a solid team. their ideas are very creative in developing Latium's progress.
Cryptotina

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:31:18 AM

I agree with you sir. Latium will be great without us knowing it. the concept that is on offer is extraordinary and Latium has a great commuity and a solid team. their ideas are very creative in developing Latium's progress.
Yes they're brilliant, take John McAfee who has 25 years experience in financial technology and internet commerce, and the founder of cashbackforex.com the world's largest forex rebate provider, with $10 billion in monthly trading volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: