Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:30:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [RPX] Red Pulse Speculation  (Read 4099 times)
thangoffshore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:33:44 PM

One thing I noticed...it used almost 0.1 GAS (0.09963624 GAS) and not the 0.001 they said.

Oh sound a bit weird. How many NEO did you used? For my case, it cost exactly .001 GAS for 10 NEO transaction.

Poink (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:40:06 PM

One thing I noticed...it used almost 0.1 GAS (0.09963624 GAS) and not the 0.001 they said.

Oh sound a bit weird. How many NEO did you used? For my case, it cost exactly .001 GAS for 10 NEO transaction.

My error.  I had one deposit...exactly 27 NEO that generated the 0.099 gas in a few days LOL...I thought that was the withdrawal.

What are the odds that I did that deposit for the same max 1st hr purchase?Huh  :O
thangoffshore

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:49:16 PM

My error.  I had one deposit...exactly 27 NEO that generated the 0.099 gas in a few days LOL...I thought that was the withdrawal.

What are the odds that I did that deposit for the same max 1st hr purchase?Huh  :O

Do you intend to invest in the next round? Grin Grin Grin

Since the block time is very short, you still got time to withdraw more NEO from exchange.

Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:20:58 PM

Do you intend to invest in the next round? Grin Grin Grin

Since the block time is very short, you still got time to withdraw more NEO from exchange.
I don't hold NEO on the exchanges...all are in my wallet so they work for me and generate GAS.

I used the Red Pulse online clock as reference to buy in the 2nd hour...I think as a result, I bought earlier than allowed and they might end up refunding my NEO. Sad

Transaction went in but RPX qty is not updated.
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:27:02 PM

Either that or my order went in when it was already sold out. Sad
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:33:09 PM

Congrats for getting in this ICO.
In my opinion, participating in this ICO is complicated. First you can only use Neo-Gui which is only for windows for participation. They dont have a Mac version so use a virtual machine which is too complicated for me.
Then I heard that after importing the wallet, syncing takes forever.
I only have a macbook and after wasting last 2-3 months in the RPX Slack community, looks like I will be out of this ICO.

I have a MAC too only and I think it is too complicated to get registered here. Really strange process. I might need to miss out on this, or does anyone want my registered whitelisted spot?

Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:35:13 PM

Congrats for getting in this ICO.
In my opinion, participating in this ICO is complicated. First you can only use Neo-Gui which is only for windows for participation. They dont have a Mac version so use a virtual machine which is too complicated for me.
Then I heard that after importing the wallet, syncing takes forever.
I only have a macbook and after wasting last 2-3 months in the RPX Slack community, looks like I will be out of this ICO.

I have a MAC too only and I think it is too complicated to get registered here. Really strange process. I might need to miss out on this, or does anyone want my registered whitelisted spot?

LOL...way too late.  Sale is closed already.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:38:54 PM

The Red Pulse ICO closed just now. Everyone in the whitelist was limited to purchasing $1000 worth of RPX tokens in the first hour and $50,000 worth of RPX in the second hour. The ICO closed in less than a minute once we started the second hour.
Congratulations to everyone who got their tokens. I personally sent 27 NEO and got my RPX tokens. Now waiting for it too moon once it gets to the exchange.
Sikka157

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:42:42 PM

They updated the Neon wallet and everyone that had a Mac was able to participate in the ICO using the new updated 0.0.6 Neon wallet. You should have checked before the ICO. I own a Mac myself and I bought 35,100 RPX tokens using my macbook.
dennusd

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:51:23 PM

Exciting times!
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:52:02 PM

The Red Pulse ICO closed just now. Everyone in the whitelist was limited to purchasing $1000 worth of RPX tokens in the first hour and $50,000 worth of RPX in the second hour. The ICO closed in less than a minute once we started the second hour.
Congratulations to everyone who got their tokens. I personally sent 27 NEO and got my RPX tokens. Now waiting for it too moon once it gets to the exchange.

Lol wtf, so it was really fast.
Do you know which exchange it is going to hit first?

issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:00:11 PM

i did for 4 persons the ICO, 3 did with 1352 non of them got accepted... the final person who did with 723 NEO got accepted how can it be the final person get trough and the first not, maybe the max was lower then 1352 NEO?

Or maybe last person got lucky since there was no thicker that the hour was over..and therefor not accepted because it was still within the hour
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:14:13 PM

i did for 4 persons the ICO, 3 did with 1352 non of them got accepted... the final person who did with 723 NEO got accepted how can it be the final person get trough and the first not, maybe the max was lower then 1352 NEO?

Or maybe last person got lucky since there was no thicker that the hour was over..and therefor not accepted because it was still within the hour

Are you sure the 1st 3 orders went in on the 2nd hour?  If they went in early (as I suspect mine was) then it won't get accepted.

I think my error was that I followed/based my time on their original countdown clock which is not synched with the real world clock.
issie81

Activity: 760

CryptoZilla

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:19:23 PM

Are you sure the 1st 3 orders went in on the 2nd hour?  If they went in early (as I suspect mine was) then it won't get accepted.

I think my error was that I followed/based my time on their original countdown clock which is not synched with the real world clock.

well i watched my clock went 20sec after the 2nd hour, since cap was creeping up i has to react quick the sale end 2 min after the final persons 723 NEO got accepted...

the funds are not on my balance also (so Red Pulse accepted the funds)..why not accept the transaction they know it was second transaction within hour?

i think plain unluckyy... funny part:) the last person lended the NEO from one of the first 3 guys since he had funds on Bittrex and the wallet was offline to withdraw hahhaha he got the Red Pulse not even with his own funds:)))
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:58:36 PM

Reading Reddit posts....seems like Red Pulse really messed up big time.  They weren't on time opening the 2nd hour so those who submitted right on time did not go through and in a way got eliminated (as if the entry was a 2nd buy for the 1st hour)

I hope they make up for it...how I do not know but the best I can think of is to lift the cap and honor those who submitted on time until they closed it.
Geoff999

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:38:40 PM

The Speed that this ICO sold out shows that it either has high speculation, or a high belief in the product.

Unfortunately Bittrex decided to start doing maintenance on the NEO wallet as I was trying to withdraw so I only manages to use the 16 I currently had in my NEON desktop wallet, but such is life.

I will try and pick up a load more once the tokens are on an exchange before they spike up I think.

Overall the team seems solid and having the NEO founder as an advisor is a huge plus, NEO wont want this to fail as it will look bad on them and their product.
joae1975

Activity: 752

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

RPX = $10 each when on exchange, easy.

1PewuG8KZJUPK3CtvAkAs1Uw42rQgUv5Jk
Poink (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:15:49 PM

Good news...

=====================================

Dear XXXXXXXX,

We are continuing with our refund process, thank you for your patience. Many have asked about the GAS that is being generated while we hold your NEO. We will be returning this to you as well, as calculated by how much was generated over the past few days since the RPX sale. The GAS refund will take place after the NEO refund has completely finished.

For those that were unable to access the RPX Sale Purchase Agreement, we have put it back online here: https://coin.red-pulse.com/rpx-pa-1082017/

If you had trouble accessing or submitting the form earlier, please do so now.

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse
Knepala

Activity: 504
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:06:42 PM

Any reasoning behind this estimate?

iopinion

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:48:58 PM

This is just stupid. I bought RPX on ICO too. If it reaches $10, everyone who invested $1000 in the ICO will make a profit of $350,000. This is not possible at all. This would take the market cap to over 5billion for a company that raised only 15 million. I would be happy if it goes 10x from ICO price.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: