Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY or AIRDROPS ????  (Read 3283 times)
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:34:30 PM

Only bounty, no competition at all. Airdrop compared to bounty this shit
I cant see that you need to compete on airdrops since you would only just been asked to give your address or sign up the google form then you are good to go.Sometimes they do put limitation on participants but usually on big numbers or even unlimited depending on the members would sign up for. If I would have to choose then having both would really be ideal since this would give you double chances on making money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markerford

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:01:40 AM

[/quote]
i prefer both BOUNTY and AIRDROPS, you can earn easily on airdrops on just participating on it while on bounty you can earn on it while following there rule and working. I recommend you to participate on AIRDROPS,because it can give you an extra income , the more you participate and  the more you  became rich. Wink Wink
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:53:14 PM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance
If you can do both, why not ?
As long as they both end up offering you the same thing eventually, free coins, then I see no reason why you should discard one for the other. The difference is just that the bounty take a little bit of work with more earnings, while the other takes nothing much with little earning.

If I would have to choose then having both would really be ideal since this would give you double chances on making money.
Double chances ? But I do see airdrops are similar to faucet earning, not worth for the efforts. Probably collecting the airdrops and holding may find the worth.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

Depends. If airdrop looks difficult, then i will ignore it. More familiar with bounty campaign as I am currently doing. Because, in my opinion more convincing.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:23:45 PM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance
You don't have to chose between them, you can sign up for bounty and for airdrop.
For bounty reward you will have to work and airdrop seems much easier to get - at least couple of airdrops i collected.
KKbit

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:03:29 PM

Both. They are both free so why not do them all?

numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:41:44 PM

[/quote]

Both, Bounty is where you can earn coin while following rules and in airdrop you can get free coin, some airdrop is easy to participate, you just post your eth addresses and some are need to sign up on their website to earn. The https://airdropalert.com/ is a link for latest airdrop .

Just participate both and make an income Wink Wink
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:17:57 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

Bounty campaigns needs an effort to gain the token and it takes month or more. Airdrops is free token and you can do it in one day so it can do at the same time. Take them both! thenrelax wait and hope that those will be list in exchanger

Mariya03

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:28:52 AM

I like it both because i earn money in every airdrop and bounty  that ive been joining. In airdrop you can get an instant money because its a giveawayd for all the bitcointalk user while in the bounty program you can get money also but no that instant as airdrop because it depends on the end of the ICO.
[/quote
I both prefer Bounty and Airdrop because I earn money in both of this program. Every airdrop I joined, I instantly get money because it is a giveaway coins for all Bitcoin Forum users. On the other hand, I get money in bounty programs by joining them and accomplished the tasks in their bounty.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:52:29 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

Bounty campaigns needs an effort to gain the token and it takes month or more. Airdrops is free token and you can do it in one day so it can do at the same time. Take them both! thenrelax wait and hope that those will be list in exchanger

But I feel safe whenever I am on the campaign but I am also aftering some airdrops but not those complicated ones since I don't want my privatekey neither my main email got compromised if the said airdrop is fake and we must be careful on this since there are some several cases that many people got scam by the fake airdrops, so we must take extra precaution upon signing with some of them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:32:50 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance
You don't have to chose between them, you can sign up for bounty and for airdrop.
For bounty reward you will have to work and airdrop seems much easier to get - at least couple of airdrops i collected.
I agree with you, you can join both as there are many airdrop these days but you have to choose which is legit and good project. For joining bounty it takes a lot of work, follow the rules and wait for the Ico to be successful. So I prefer both bounty and airdrop just take a look and choose that is worth.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:43:45 AM

I like both, airdrops are useful as you will always get people looking for freebies and it brings people into the project, bounties are a bit more involved as you obviously need to be doing some kind of work to earn your share, we do see projects that do both an airdrop and a bounty which is not a bad thing.

Both have their benefits but I suppose I prefer a good bounty.
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:36:49 PM

I like them both but bounty is more challenging. Wink
Coin.Master636

Activity: 68

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:18:34 PM

Both are awesome, but I think a bounty is better proved to work. You do something, you get paid, as opposed to most airdrops. AirDrops tend to be less valuable because they are actually less valuable: they are free. To become actually valuable, the coin itself must be good enough to get a lot of users who buy themselves in instead of just leeching with airdrops... A community with only AirDroppers will provide for a failed currency.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:26:16 PM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

I'll choose both, why you have to get some airdrops only if you can get both of it? But I would prefer to get some free alt coins through airdrops because it's more of a free money, effortless. Airdrops does have certain amount but with bounties the stakes you can be higher than the airdrops, so after getting those airdrops just join some bounties or if not you can just simply join that ICO.

What's the challenging part in bounty? I would say there is an effort.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:38:48 PM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

I'll choose both, why you have to get some airdrops only if you can get both of it? But I would prefer to get some free alt coins through airdrops because it's more of a free money, effortless. Airdrops does have certain amount but with bounties the stakes you can be higher than the airdrops, so after getting those airdrops just join some bounties or if not you can just simply join that ICO.

What's the challenging part in bounty? I would say there is an effort.
It doesnt really have challenge at all on bounty but you would normally make some effort or participation for you to be qualified to recieve such coins in the end of the bounty program which would really be worth it later on if the project would succeed.In this case it would really prefer on doing both things.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:42:42 PM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance
If you can do both, why not ?
As long as they both end up offering you the same thing eventually, free coins, then I see no reason why you should discard one for the other. The difference is just that the bounty take a little bit of work with more earnings, while the other takes nothing much with little earning.

If I would have to choose then having both would really be ideal since this would give you double chances on making money.
Double chances ? But I do see airdrops are similar to faucet earning, not worth for the efforts. Probably collecting the airdrops and holding may find the worth.
Joining on Airdrops wont really cost you a leg but only a simple sign-up which would only consume a minute or max of 5 minutes depending on their requirements to join such airdrop. Theres no risk on here since its just free at all unless if you do invest then this thing wont really be advisable because you wont know if this would succeed or not.Just to think off on the previous eBTC airdrop i just simply signed up and a week after it rose up its price and i earn 5 ETH. That's a hell of free money.
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:51:25 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance
I prefer bounty campaigns, I think it's much safer and easier rather than Airdrops. In bounty campaigns you just have to complete tasks and reach the required number of posts in a given time. Also, they don't have any other requirements. Easy as that Wink

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:46:38 AM

Airdrop more practical, it just takes a little time to complete task. While bounty, it's same with other jobs where post becomes duty because there must be a minimum post every week. But basically, i like both.

flippener

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:04:02 AM

Airdrop more practical, it just takes a little time to complete task. While bounty, it's same with other jobs where post becomes duty because there must be a minimum post every week. But basically, i like both.

I think for most people into crypto it makes sense - airdrops give you lump sum variable gains, bounty gives you smaller but constant (nearly constant) income.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: