Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:05:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY or AIRDROPS ????  (Read 3297 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:55:35 PM

bounty or airdrop ?.
everything is okay.
I like bounty and like airdrop.
if the rules are not difficult I will follow.
Hehehe

You are right. Why we would need to choose among these two things if you can do both? Having both options would really extend or increase the chance for you to make money compared on just selecting one. Anything has its own risk either you end up on making money or nothing its just like that and also engaging on both things doesnt really require too much effort.

Bounties are limited promotion coins that you need to work for and get for your effort.
Airdrops are basically free coins given away. I prefer bounties all the time. More valuable.

If we do talk on chances for each coin to be listed on exchanges i would say those bounty campaigns would really have the higher chance compared on just being airdrop distributed but still not all the times though.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
RequiredBTC

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:31:03 AM

Bounty is better though now it must be more thorough to be a participant. While airdrops today are mostly just tokens that have less value in market.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:16:47 AM

Bounty is better though now it must be more thorough to be a participant. While airdrops today are mostly just tokens that have less value in market.
youre right about bounties cause you can earn more than you will get from airdrops but once airdrops is a successful project it is a free money cause youve only fill the form to get the airdrop tokens.

emma46

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:27:21 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

I'd prefer bounty over airdrops. The thing is with airdrops is there is no guarantee whether the coin will be successful or will worth a lot. It doesn't even guarantee when it will be distributed. Unlike bounty, there is a certain guarantee that we will be receiving the coins in time and it definitely has a either good or bad value.
jam22

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:17:25 AM

I prefer bounty cause it has better rewards than the airdrops. Though bounty needs to work but it is worthy to do so.

Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:06:34 PM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

I'd prefer bounty over airdrops. The thing is with airdrops is there is no guarantee whether the coin will be successful or will worth a lot. It doesn't even guarantee when it will be distributed. Unlike bounty, there is a certain guarantee that we will be receiving the coins in time and it definitely has a either good or bad value.

Correct, in airdrops there is no guarantee. But you don't need to do anything unlike in bounties. I would prefer doing both of them.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:01:38 AM

Compared to airdrop, bounties are the best option for participating. So better find the good way and manger because some manger won't respond you after campaign ends. So we have to check twice before working the bounty campaign.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:17:21 AM

it depends on the person. if the person is lazy then he will not do bounties but rather he will go for an airdrops. its because a bounty requires you to do some task like posting 25 to 30 post per week in order for you to earn stakes and those stakes will only be distributed at the end of an ico which could roughly take 2 to 3 months and most ico bounty dont guarantee you that they will surely pay and most of them are just scams that is why it is verry risky and tough to join a bounty campaign than airdrop. airdrops on the other hand are a hell much easier but wont guarantee you that their coin or token will have a real market value.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:54:16 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

You need to use both methods
Before joining the bounty, you need a thorough check
Participation in the airdrop will not take time (only often the donat became mandatory)
posporo

Activity: 501
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 01:43:55 PM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance
Bounties and Airdrops are both profitable but I do prefer Bounty campaign than Airdrops because you can get as much more tokens or more profits than airdrop and there are lots of airdrops that was not legit. Bounty campaign are much more worth of joining in any social media campaign or signature campaign.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
superving

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:16:40 PM

I like them both ,cause they give free money. Why we need to answer that simple question if you already knowwhat is our answer. Why choose only one  if they are both free, no investment needed.

Nazarov

Activity: 362

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:14:41 PM

By far I choose bounty, as you can earn much more money than airdrop. I say based on my great experience

geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:20:34 AM

I will still be choosing bounties. So far, the airdrops that I have been having value less, some dont have any values. Anyway, it is free so I dont have anything against it. Bounties give me the money I need if I work hard.

qen10

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:43:19 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance
I love to join both of them but I do prefer Bounties because you can get a lot of profit from it than Airdrops, just make sure to find legit ones and support it to be a successful ICO. Help them with their projects and be patience in the time of payments. And there are also lots of scam from airdrops so I much prefer to join the Bounties which is more profitable.
cracksmoker911

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:43:53 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

Both, but I suggest you to check every ICO or project before investing your money or time in there.
zlowx

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:05:01 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance
I do prefer both of them because I can get tokens from Bounties and Airdrops, they are both profitable that's why I love to join to both of it but there are lots of scam ICOs so I must avoid it.
Liquidathor22

Activity: 114

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:36:34 AM

If you will ask which is more profitable, I think the answer is bounty. In airdrops there is no sureness if the coins you own will have value at the end of their ICO.
neolite

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:06:07 AM

I prefer bounty because a ICO really pay you after you finish the job.The  value of tokens can be low or high than estimated but this is your risk.  Nowadays is to many airdrops and more than half of them are scams.

superving

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:50:53 PM

I prefer bounty because a ICO really pay you after you finish the job.The  value of tokens can be low or high than estimated but this is your risk.  Nowadays is to many airdrops and more than half of them are scams.
Well i love them both, cause i joined the airdrop of btcred and ethereum blue they give me $2000 just by filling up a form, no investment required, no need to post weekly, the form only need your ethereum address and your done.

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:15:33 AM

I pick Bounty even though I participate in some airdrops. I always like altcoin signature bounties because once you received it, it will start to rise in the trading sites and I'm still holding it even if its value is 10x after I received it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: