Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:10:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY or AIRDROPS ????  (Read 3288 times)
LinAliza

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:31:42 PM

I like to join both airdrop and bounty.. There's a lot of airdrop channels in telegram however for bounties are less... Is there any bounty channels you may know kindly pm me if you have thanks..
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:11:23 AM

bounty requires much hardwork and patience to wait but not really rewarding at the end because some bounty ico give thier coins with a little to less amount and the value of their coins were also cheap  after it hit on the market. airdrops on the other hand are much easier to do and sometimes you can get a token that will pump instantly and that means easy money without exerting too much effort. in my case i love doing airdrops and i can manage to obtain a token with a pretty descent value however there were too many aidrops that pops out lately and it really  confusing to choose the right and good one.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:30:36 AM

I choose bounty than to airdrops because airdops it is very small amount given by participants. I dont that airdops and not good its good but it is very low given by participans rather than bounty's if you participatesin bounty like signature with high allocations and depends on bounty they give a many token to gain profit and have income. There is any way to earn much in bounty thats why I like bounty rather than airdops.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:20:53 AM

I love both of them doesnt matter if the airdrop and bounty is a scam or not as long they give me little amount of money thats it, will use that money to for my childs education .
MN_Sidik

Activity: 672
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

Both have advantages, true airdrop does not require work, so it is their advantage but the rewards are often less, the gift tends to do the job but the rewards are better. So it's better to join both of them gain a good result.
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

I think the bounty campaign is better
I'm just trying to figure out what I'm trying to do
According to my experience with bounty you can even post it with their signature
even if you do not have the spreedsheet
just active and more posts they will notice you more
they will pay you accordingly with the rules they are important to the following and no bad words included in those posts
Bounty is a good campaign I've experienced
Next time I'll try to airdrops to try and I'll explore other tools
MarcJ

Activity: 166
Merit: 18

SUBAJ 🔥 Digital Loyalty Card 🔥

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:48:31 AM

I like everything But I prefer to play bounty, because bounty is more certain  and very big income, if airdrop maybe me just once

KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance
you can do both the same time ..
if you finish your quota in some bounty campaign.
try to shift in some Airdrops ..
it will help you to earn some few cashes and
sometimes airdrops is a bigtime money!!

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
mjnick01

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:44:25 PM

according to my experience I use more often is bounty I have no idea what airdrop is most often used when bounty campaign because of airdrop I do not know anymore
but I'm willing to come up with the time that I might join the group,
but no idea when you're in a bounty you should be acting in the post or every post you pay for it big or deductible for the benefit of your partner
so my harder is the bounty
sysx21

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

i prefer airdrop  Grin Grin Grin Grin
 because my bitcointalk rank newbie, always in reject to participate bounty Cry Cry Cry Cry
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:25:15 AM

i prefer airdrop  Grin Grin Grin Grin
 because my bitcointalk rank newbie, always in reject to participate bounty Cry Cry Cry Cry

even though your a newbie you can still join a bounty and most of them can be found in altcoins bounty section but dont expect too much because the reward for newbie rank is always less when compared too much higher ranks. airdrop is also a good alternative for bounty because they are much easier to initiate and all you gotta do is to flll up their required forms and you can now then eligible for the reward. however the only downside is that the tokens/coins youl recieve in an airdrop are pretty uselless and dont have a real value at all.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

the best solution is the combination of both  Grin you can earn with bounties and get additional money with airdrops.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:58:32 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance
Some people may prefer airdrop, because no need to bother working they can get coins. But if I like bounty, because I do not like to get something for free. I think if we want something then we have to work hard to get it

]
hidzudin fatku rozak

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

I like both,even you join bounty you can join airdrop to get more token.

MoonMaker

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

How many money you can earn at Airdrops? (10 ardrops per/day)
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:30:33 AM

How many money you can earn at Airdrops? (10 ardrops per/day)

it depends on the airdrop that youve joined. if you joined a a good airdop with a good project that has a potential to succeed then you will probably earn more because the token or coin that youll recieve will have a descent value as soon as it hits on online exchanges.  although the only disadvantage is you need to wait a longer because they have a fixed date in order for them to distribute the rewards. bounty on the other hand are much valuable because they have a better reward system when compare to airdrop itself.
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:06:23 AM

I prefer to choose bounty. because bounty is very big with its prize compared with airdrop. and bounty is more satisfying when receiving the prize

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jsxcryptoman

Activity: 350
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:28:33 AM

Better bounty, because you have a more chances receive a reward.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

of course two of them, it's very important to try ...
both of which give us a profit, but I prefer bounty, though more work for bountys but more tokens and after getting the token we can trade

DrToken

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:48:17 PM

for passive income I prefer cloud mining. like Zumminer service. What your thoughts?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: