Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BOUNTY or AIRDROPS ????  (Read 3285 times)
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:46:54 PM

Airdrop one can out of 100-200 so shoot how much you will not earn in bounty, unless of course you have a rank not a hero and you are not in the subscription participate.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

for passive income I prefer cloud mining. like Zumminer service. What your thoughts?

I don't like cloud minings because most of them are just hypes which get scamed shortly.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

Both of them can give you massive profits or nothing but the efforts that are lost are too much in bounty. So even I get my profits 1 out of 20 airdrops, it's worth it than bounty.
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:57:34 PM

Do i need to pick one?  Cause If you compare the amount that you will get when you registered on both of them bounty campaign is the winner. But i rather to choose  both  of them becuase of free money.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

Better bounty, because you have a more chances receive a reward.

We can put the percentage bounty will be more like 70% profitable and 30% for airdrop but there are cases that airdrop is more profitable especially when you hit the right team. PRL is one of the airdrop back those days and I can say that even it's just an airdrop it became one of the promising coin this 2018.
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:04:57 PM

i like both but airdrop is easy way to get free tokens
Although the airdrop is easily earn free token but most of them are rubbish. the ratio of airdrop for good coin is low. However, with the money, you can find a lot of valuable token. The result of hard work is always good for us

Make me great again
rezmo

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

i will prefer you to do bounty, im not only suggest you I'm also doing bounty  and received bounty token  there are so many bounty programmes  but i would like to suggest you to look on DANEEL this project is  To design the first intelligent personal assistant who can accompany you in the daily management of cryptocurrency DANEEL can provide the solution for the nowadays investors are facing like find reliable sources, gather real-time data, and analyse the statistics,  DANEEl samrt assitant will help to manage all problem adn the main thing  is IBM also partnered with DANEEL team so now you can understand about this project do not miss  this best of luck

Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:25:03 PM

I think it's better to do a bounty, it will give more profit and work less. In airdrop pay a little and have to keep a lot of different information in my head. It's annoying.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
albertnomtag

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:37:48 AM

I was fascinated by airdrops in the past few months because it really is time worthy. All I did was to folllow their social media accounts and fill in their forms and after a week or two once it got value in the market, voila, you already earned yourself papers.

But since ethereum is rising and so does it's gas fee, airdrop strategy is not an option anymore. That's why I prefer sticking to bounty campaign. You have to work hard for it for you to be able to earn.
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance

For me i prefer on joining Bounties, as this are less riskier because Most of Airdrops today, ask for Donations and it is easily to make and up project.

Unlike in Bounties they are serious on spreading there technology but there is still a risk for Bounties but much lesser than Airdrops.

quarkchain.io
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

Hi all,

Which one do you prefer?

Thank in advance
I prefer bounty instead of airdrop because gaining tokens or currencies that came from your hard work is such a self fulfillment. Also, your knowledge about  cryptocurrencies and different ICOs will be widened.
petmalulodi

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

Both methods can give you tokens however, I prefer bounty campaigns because first of all you can received more amount of tokens compare to airdrops at the same time you can learn more about different projects and it's services
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:25:03 AM

I choose the bounty program as it is possible to earn much more than on the drops. But you need to have a good rank on the forum

abahcoin

Activity: 657
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 12:46:31 AM

I'm chose both, Bounty for long term duty and Airdrop to earn money in the near future. Both are generating a fair amount of money, but more income from bounty

●                     T H O U   F i n a n c e     || |  |   |    High APY Yields                     ●
●            ████  ███  ██  █   THOU FARM   █  ██  ███  ████            ●

●            [ UNISWAP THOU - ETH ]  Whitepaper  ●  Telegram  ●  Discord            ●
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:17:36 AM

bounties and airdrops are completely different things, you have to work in the company's bounty in order to get the result, and the airdrop needs to be filled in and everything is not known whether it will be sent to you or not, and whether it will ever cost something. If you work with the bounty, then the chance to get a reward is much greater.

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:20:21 AM

to participate in the bounty you need to have a rolled out account on this forum, this is not easy to achieve, or you need to have many friends on social networks, not all have so many friends, so I fill up the airdrops and sometimes tokens come to the wallet
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:10:24 PM

You can earn more from bounties on my mind. But bounty program takes longer time as if to participate I think subscription campaign is one of the most profitable but for sure it takes time.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

bounties and airdrops are completely different things, you have to work in the company's bounty in order to get the result, and the airdrop needs to be filled in and everything is not known whether it will be sent to you or not, and whether it will ever cost something. If you work with the bounty, then the chance to get a reward is much greater.
It is not airdrop if you have to pay for it. It is ICO  Wink
You can earn more from bounties on my mind. But bounty program takes longer time as if to participate I think subscription campaign is one of the most profitable but for sure it takes time.
Depending on ICO success, number of participants and fairness of the team to send correct amount of tokens and not to change rules after ico ends, bounty can be very profitable and you can earn more money than you could earn working on regular job for a year in some countries.
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

I'm doing bounty now but I hunt for airdrop sometimes especially when I do have time to look around I look for airdrops for extra earning not be greedy but if they allowed you to join many airdrop as possible.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

I join on both of them. Airdops dont require a lot of work you will only fill up a form and your done,while bounty campaign specially signature campaign you will need to work to get stakes but signature bounty has the biggest percent to earn big reward.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: