Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:28:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cash or Bitcoin gold?  (Read 3742 times)
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:08:05 AM

Which of these two is going to fetch higher prices? What do you guys think?
BCC has failed to get high enough to be called a real contender. Will the new one beat it and get closer to dethroning the king?
We already see bitcoin cash can't compete with bitcoin maybe bitcoin gold can be worse than that because they give bitcoin gold bigger than bitcoin cash give to us. that's just my opinion because i still not get information about them.

Bitcoin should neither be converted as gold or cash it should be left as it is now which is digital currency that's why bitcoin is unique because once it is converted into gold or cash then government authority will have control over it unless digital currency so I feel bitcoin will lose it's value of converted into gold or cash.

Am I spamming? Report me!
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:32:58 AM

BCC has failed to get high enough to be called a real contender. Will the new one beat it and get closer to dethroning the king?
We already see bitcoin cash can't compete with bitcoin maybe bitcoin gold can be worse than that because they give bitcoin gold bigger than bitcoin cash give to us. that's just my opinion because i still not get information about them.

Bitcoin should neither be converted as gold or cash it should be left as it is now which is digital currency that's why bitcoin is unique because once it is converted into gold or cash then government authority will have control over it unless digital currency so I feel bitcoin will lose it's value of converted into gold or cash.

It should be really but we have different cases that's why I can't even push to recommend to other people to hold still our btc since there are people who really not a holder since there mindset are just get btc and dump into cash since they where afraid for the flactuation unto it. And if the case that all people will hold until then we will not surely be surprise if the pump will go insane with the btc.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:00:47 AM

Bitcoin gold might have a better chance of having a greater value than bitcoin cash but it will never dethrone bitcoin. Bitcoin cash was really a failure and from its pricing I don't think in will rise up that much. It is only my speculation but hyping bitcoin gold like bitcoin cash will only leave the same impression to it.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:16:19 PM

Bitcoin gold might have a better chance of having a greater value than bitcoin cash but it will never dethrone bitcoin. Bitcoin cash was really a failure and from its pricing I don't think in will rise up that much. It is only my speculation but hyping bitcoin gold like bitcoin cash will only leave the same impression to it.
This kinda difficult but I prefer bitcoin gold. I haven't experience about bitcoin gold but I'm trying to figure out and familiarizing things on this. If it really does a great job in investment,why not. As long as bitcoin always surrounds that would only mean that it will be still profitable in accordance with the economic rate that is developing for many years to come in a particular country. We all know that we have different system in our economy so let's help one another for a better future coming.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:01:31 PM

Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold will become the failure project soon, I do not think these clone coin from Bitcoin original will have good future. Only fork from Bitcoin original, Bitcoin Cash can has a value higher than other altcoin need to mining as Monero, Dash or Ethereum many much.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:24:23 PM

You haven't read the question, but you're trying to answer anyway. You got confused, it's not about converting bitcoin to gold or cash (physical items), but about comparing it to forked altcoins (bitcoin gold and bitcoin cash). Converting it to one of them would still cause it to remain a digital currency Cheesy

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:30:27 PM

Based on current happenings, I would still put my bets on bitcoin because going forward I see BCH receiving much more downward trend because the moment we see another fork, I see BCH being abandoned to take on the next fork and the reason for that is because they are riding on the popularity of bitcoin without creating their own niche or developing in their own pace. Bitcoin will still generate higher price than any of the forks.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:34:54 PM

Yes i agree with a lot of users in here, bitcoin cash was a fail.. And i think that the same is going to happen to bitcoin gold, because we all know that those coins who came from a fork are only created to be dumped by those who receive them for free.. This is what i am going to do of course, but 7 of 10 are probably going to do the same.. Just lets see what happens in the next weeks, we will notice some news about it and how it is going to work.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:54:42 PM

Well if I will have to think of those two currency being mentioned I had no intentions of seeking opportunity on investment for that. All I have to focus on is really with bitcoin same as yours buddy, all profitable means of hardwork is purely with btc as holding it will give us benefit in the future.
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:40:27 PM

Yes i agree with a lot of users in here, bitcoin cash was a fail.. And i think that the same is going to happen to bitcoin gold, because we all know that those coins who came from a fork are only created to be dumped by those who receive them for free.. This is what i am going to do of course, but 7 of 10 are probably going to do the same.. Just lets see what happens in the next weeks, we will notice some news about it and how it is going to work.

We will not put in risk our investment into something new that didnt even have explanation were can be used, alts will be much better atleast they have their own specif use for their specific project and as long as there is btc then i bet we will keep on trusting it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:55:49 PM

If you are not understand about that was the OP's purpose about the bitcoin cash and gold you must not try to write the random comment in this thread. OP talking about the forked coin of bitcoin.
There will be another forked coin of bitcoin just like bitcoin gold.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:14:04 AM

This confuses a lot of people because bitcoin gets more derivatives, after previously there is bitcoin cash, seen when price drop then user will choose bitcoin gold rather than bitcoin cash.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:35:07 AM

"Dethroned the king:bitcoin core" I think we can not really achieved that because when bitcoin cash was introduced in august and since then we have been seeing bitcoin pumping up and  bitcoin gold will not make any difference. Splitting is not the best way to bring bitcoin core down reither we get strength from split since it was not done in good objective. We should see bitcoin gold as another bitcoin unlimited or bitcoin cash as the same people are behind it.
Rudzaki

Activity: 105
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:35:15 AM

If you are not understand about that was the OP's purpose about the bitcoin cash and gold you must not try to write the random comment in this thread. OP talking about the forked coin of bitcoin.
There will be another forked coin of bitcoin just like bitcoin gold.

It seems to me that this coin will not be popular. Bitcoin Cash was very loudly advertised. But he did not become a competitor to the bitcoin original. So we do not need to be afraid of the coming fork. We need to be confident in our investment in bitcoin

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:06:39 PM

Bitcoin gold has not even forked, so it's would be too soon to talk about its price, the initial price after forking will matter a lot. On the other hand BCH is somewhat become a mildly popular altcoin, that what it is, nothing more. I'm not expecting BCH to reach some tremendous heights but yeah it might gradually increase if it maintains its popularity.
cabsav
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:08:15 PM

I think none. If you have some just dump and continue i dont  think both of them will have a value. Just a clone
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:29:29 PM

Bit early to say that bitcoin cash failed isn't it? Or do you mean failed to be number 1 crypto instantly? Number 4 on marketcap is pretty huge or at least respectable.

I don't know much about bitcoin gold but I think its value proposition is not as strong as bitcoin cash. Bitcoin gold is just another segwit coin with a new mining algo. Bitcoin cash is a different breed entirely, snubbing the offchain route in order to scale onchain. Long term I like bitcoin cash better.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:02:30 PM

They have actaully new about bitcoin gold if they have fork or not? Because if they have fork this month we dont know if the price increase or decrease. The fork its like in july  what amount of butcoin that you have you have also bitcoincash thats the fork this month? But even they have bitcoincash or bitcoin gold. The number king is bitcoin and still in the next few years.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:28:43 AM

if you were to choose among the two, bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold, i think you would rather have both, since both cryptocurrencies are promising, and also since they came out because of bitcoin, it only means that bitcoin still is the best cryptocurrency, i think the two are just a bonus, since we trusted bitcoin, in other words, it can be said that it is like dividends when it comes to the stock market, but it is more profitable since the two can still gain a lot, which will give more potential in achieving financial success. i think right now, we cannot still say which among the two is better, since bitcoin gold is not yet produced, however i can say that bitcoin cash is more likely being used when it comes to trading in games, since sokor had used bitcoin cash once it was release, for gaming purposes, however for bitcoin gold, we can still wait on how people are going to use bitcoin gold, still all of this will not happen if it wasn't for bitcoin itself.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:23:29 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 06:48:16 PM by TrueCryptonaire

I think backing bitcoin cash will make much more sense, but if you are in it for profit basis then backing bitcoin gold will make much more sense as bitcoin cash have already got attention for being more profitable than bitcoins quiet a few times die to which bitcoin price have also fallen too. But bitcoin gold is a new fork of bitcoin and right now it is quiet difficult to judge that whether it would be a good investment or just another shit coin, if the latter than I would be very disappointed as I have arranged a few sources from which I have made a deal for getting bitcoin gold.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: