Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinExchange top coins  (Read 369 times)
Gambit1306 (OP)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:15:13 PM

I'd like to re-invest some profits made from ETHD. There's a lot of shitcoins on Coinexchange, but there might be some gems in there. Any tips?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:53:44 PM

In my own opinion you should try to invest in ICOs or something like waves, omisego, etc.
acorcos

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:02:48 PM

In my own opinion you should try to invest in ICOs or something like waves, omisego, etc.
That's not true imho. The mass is buying into every ICO they find. I have participated in a lot of ICOs since 2013 but I have stopped that because everybody is doing that right now. I try to buy promising coins below ICO price when they hit small exchanges like CoinExchange.
nfreddzy24

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

That's not true imho. The mass is buying into every ICO they find. I have participated in a lot of ICOs since 2013 but I have stopped that because everybody is doing that right now. I try to buy promising coins below ICO price when they hit small exchanges like CoinExchange.

Any suggestions on what coins that are potentially great jumpers on coinexchange right now? or coins that are under ICO price?
I made a nice profit of Shnd and looking to reinvest in some new interesting coins with good projects or just an ok ICO that is bellow release price
LixiR

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:08:30 PM

You can reach the healthy spot as a result of researching the coins you want to invest as a priority, then informing about the projects and sharing the information. but the priority is always your own research and decision.
Dremeber

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

I'd like to re-invest some profits made from ETHD. There's a lot of shitcoins on Coinexchange, but there might be some gems in there. Any tips?
Elixir?
Espers but that could be a really long shot.
Oyster.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

Rupee and link platform coins are good to invest. Especially link platform is very undervalued. I think those investing in it now will be millionaire.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:55:23 PM

I found a funny tutorial for Coinexchange from one of those CE users in the trollbox recently. Can't seem to find it back immediately but I'll post a link if I find it later.

Sadly, there's a lot of shitcoins on CoinExchange... If you want to put a bet on some shitcoin, just search for low walls and check out if it has not been pumped already. However there's often 2nd and 3rd pumps too. There really is very few logic into pumping and don't get yourself involved in those self-declared whale groups in the trollbox because they are fake.

There's also quite some "real" projects which are interesting. I have been holding KMD for ages. I was expecting a lot, but it's stable for ages too... Which is not necessarily a bad thing  Smiley made some really nice money on VOISE, which is at an interesting price again. I also have a lot of eBTC and FLIK, which are or are not quite controversial, depending on which source you trust, but I hold them anyway.

And there's a lot more of course. I really like to trade on CE. A lot of spam in its trollbox lately, but from time to time, those trolls can be hilarious.  Roll Eyes

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

do not invest in shitcoins, whatever the hype come, because a shitcoins is only a pump and dump coin
and very risky investments, if you want to make an investments for long term hold,
just invest in waves or anothers undervalued coins but not a shitcoions with huge potential in the future

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:37:36 PM

If you are looking to investing shitcoin because you made profit from one, then the money wants to go the way it comes, there are alot of sound projects to invest in that will give you decent profit which is different from pump and dump coin

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Kowalskix

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

I think these are good for investing: Oyster, Sugarexchange, Accelerator Network.
These coins are very cheap now and it is even possible to flip a quick money in next few days or weeks.
I prefer to hold much longer.
Serg22

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

In my opinion, it is coins Elixir, EBTC, quite strong coins and in a short period of his life showed good results.
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:08:05 PM

you should invest in ICO's there are so many potential ICO's coming out, just do your own research, instead of investing on other shitcoins Smiley

Chefironside

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

Wait until a good ico is at the exchanges and then wait until the bounty people sell their tokens cheap. bounty people are always making money and therefore they can sell their tokens cheaply. and there are some on the exchanges (Universa) would be my favorite in the near future and * WePower ??
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:35:39 PM

CoinExchange is a small commercial site with many new crypto coins listed on this site. So if you are constantly researching new crypto coins and investing in them, CoinExchange is a commercial site you can not ignore. With the transaction volume is not too large so you should allocate equity to invest in this investment site.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

Instead of looking at coin exchange, try also to look on other exchanges since there are many gems hidden in many exchanges. My only tip to you is that buy only those who have been in a downtrend lately so that when it pumps, you will profit fast. Also, try installing an app that helps you monitor their price via smartphone. The most convenient one for this category is blockfolio.
Mrtree420

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:20:48 AM

I like coinexchange it´s true it has low volume but as for the UI it´s easy to use. I keep some doge on there to play around with but its been really slow lately. Check out the doge pairs most coins are dead so do expect to making millions but it could happen.
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:16:29 AM

Be careful of pump an dumps, usually happen on low volume coins and if there's not enough volume to sell, then you're fucked.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:26:16 AM

Don't be hurry to invest into the coin based on the price because some coins are pumping inorder to attract people but be careful with those coin by checking their approach towards the future of the coin.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:42:31 AM

I found a funny tutorial for Coinexchange from one of those CE users in the trollbox recently. Can't seem to find it back immediately but I'll post a link if I find it later.

Sadly, there's a lot of shitcoins on CoinExchange... If you want to put a bet on some shitcoin, just search for low walls and check out if it has not been pumped already. However there's often 2nd and 3rd pumps too. There really is very few logic into pumping and don't get yourself involved in those self-declared whale groups in the trollbox because they are fake.

There's also quite some "real" projects which are interesting. I have been holding KMD for ages. I was expecting a lot, but it's stable for ages too... Which is not necessarily a bad thing  Smiley made some really nice money on VOISE, which is at an interesting price again. I also have a lot of eBTC and FLIK, which are or are not quite controversial, depending on which source you trust, but I hold them anyway.

And there's a lot more of course. I really like to trade on CE. A lot of spam in its trollbox lately, but from time to time, those trolls can be hilarious.  Roll Eyes

As said before, there's FLIK, VOISE, KMD, EBTC or DOGE of course. DCN is also there, but with huge supply, I think price is too high, too early. Any other suggestions?

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: