Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30236 times)
Mondillo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

Hi Smiley

Very interesting coin!

When can i start staking the coins in the official wallet?

And when can we see pcoin on hitbtc? Should happen already or not?
Hope the team make some pressure to hitbtc. As i know its already paid.

I would like to stake my coins in my wallet or as masternode. Please give us an update!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naivewu

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

Hope pcoin can bring surprises to everyone. I have a question I would like to ask the team if hitbtc on-line pcoin with a new wallet or old wallet, hoping the team to develop test wallet soon, so did not waste time on the line hitbtc
Transformers

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:46:01 AM

We have to wait until 15-Mar-2018 Huh
https://twitter.com/pioneer_coin/status/968115238624157696

Mondillo

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

When staking works?
shakeelayubpk

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

When staking works?

Soon. Dev are working on it.
Genri4

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:39:34 AM

PLS vote!

https://lescovex.featureupvote.com/suggestions/6223/pioneer-coin
Genri4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:40:41 AM

EXplorer again work!
Genri4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

Message from developers from Telegram

Here is our latest update from our developer.."Ok, so I ran the second node, it runs as expected. I made original node to connect with the new one - both of them work correctly, they both are mining, see each other and can sync data. Original node is now a Masternode, the second node now is connected to it. Now I'm working on the reward part. It is implemented already and I'm going to test that reward has been given to the Masternode correctly. I temporarely turned off the term to have 1000 coins to be a Masternode, which I will switch on and check the reward part."
naivewu

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

Now it seems that the development of master part of pcoin has not been completely good. It is estimated that it will not be completed before hitbtc is listed. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Carina.P

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:23:12 PM

Now it seems that the development of master part of pcoin has not been completely good. It is estimated that it will not be completed before hitbtc is listed. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
It's a bit, but I believe the team will continue to develop, the problem will always be solved, if it wants to continue
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

devs, also i can propose brending product, make site and sell brending products, for example hard wallet for fiat money with PCOIN brend, also T-shirts, Jeans, streetwear, outwear cup, cap.

If PCOIN doesn't offer better technology than others it won't succeed long term. There is no way that clothes advertising will help.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
BeachHillMiner

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:45:44 AM

Regarding the HITBTC listing.

Apparently they paid the listing fee.  Then tweeted the Feb listing date.  Which was retweeted by HITBTC.

They then cancelled the application and got a refund.  Pretty clever huh?

The recent email correspondence which has been posted on telegram has been fabricated.

There will not be a HITBTC listing.

Folks would like to see your sources for all these accusations. Show the community proof that the devs cancelled the application and got a refund. Do you think just because some guy on bitcointalk says something we should believe them?

So you are saying, pcoin paid hitbtc 29 BTC, hitbtc tweeted this on their own twitter feed, and then pcoin asked for a refund and was refunded their btc just like that with no further announcement from hitbtc refuting the future pcoin listing? This sounds like a highly improbable chain of events.

It also seems you have created this account just to come on here and bash pcoin. You must have something personal against Shakeel or the pcoin team, right?
dhodokhan1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:24:43 AM

Sources for accusations...

Post #1 has some links so I’m pretty comfortable that you can dyor and make up your own mind on that.

Post #2 - source is some ex-holders. Speculation. Highly improbable?  Not really. Hitbtc don’t tweet to refute anything.  They actually don’t even tweet for all coins when they go live on their exchange.  Check the 6 coins that were retweeted by hitbtc before and after pcoin in December.  They’ve all been listed on hitbtc already.  I think almost all didn’t get an official hitbtc tweet when they listed.  COV, MCO, SWFT, OTN, ACT, DRPU (before pcoin’s retweet) and cryptopay, datacoin, crypto20, envion, KMD, CHSB (after).

Did I create this account just to bash pcoin?   Yep.  Not going to deny that.  But I’ll make an effort to be more constructive with my criticism from now on.

Do I have something personal against Shakeel or the team?  Not particularly.  Not personal anyway....maybe more of a business grudge like when you get ripped off by someone.  I mistakenly believed their failed promises and thought $1m cap was a cheap coin.  When I lose money on coins like this I’ve only got myself to blame.   But I’ll get over it.

Regarding the HITBTC listing.

Apparently they paid the listing fee.  Then tweeted the Feb listing date.  Which was retweeted by HITBTC.

They then cancelled the application and got a refund.  Pretty clever huh?

The recent email correspondence which has been posted on telegram has been fabricated.

There will not be a HITBTC listing.

You are wasting your time here .We don't give fuck what you say.I know Shakeel baber that he is not like that as you described him.I have one request that don't buy this coin when it will be successful ..It is not for you hater.You can spread your shit as much as you can .I don't know what is "karma " but definitely you will pay for what you are doing now. May be not here but in everyday life one way or the other.You are throwing trash on someone's character .If coins price decreasing that does not mean its his responsibility to increase the price.They are doing everything for its success but people like you have no control of their emotions start to spit on others.You need to learn the rules of trading otherwise you will have nervous breakdown .If today is not your day that does not mean you'll always be same someday it will be your time when you are on your time zone.Not everything you wish will be given to you spontaneously instead you ha e to be patient for what you want to reap.Just set your sell order where you want but it should be below 9000 sats you don't know when will your coin get pumped there are many groups who are pumping coins your coins will be sold if you place your order.Be patient .
Mondillo

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:09:04 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 09:54:36 AM by Mondillo

The coin is delivering nothing since dezember. Its normal that people start tp ask questions. Nothing from froadmap is finished in time.  Dev never show up. And if you ask for dev in telegram you get blocked. Really nice

Not even staking works... shame
dhodokhan1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

The coin is delivering nothing since dezember. Its normal that people start tp ask questions. Nothing from froadmap is finished in time.  Dev never show up. And if you ask for dev in telegram you get blocked. Really nice

they are working on it ..
https://github.com/SevenSwen/PIONEERCOIN/commits/masternodes

I always supported this project from now on I won't support this project.Wayne fanton removed my post from group there was nothing wrong what I said "I just said that if admin have given 500000 pcoins to hitbtc they must ask for refund because they did not kept their promise of listing coin" and any sane person can understand this there is nothing harmful it was very disrespectful to remove the post....
naivewu

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:38:31 AM

What is the latest news from the pcoin team? I hope that developers can update their latest information to give everyone confidence. Besides, how many people are there in pcoin's team? Huh Huh
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

thanks for information about this project. hopefully PIONEER COIN (PCOIN)
can be my good wishes,
successful greeting PIONEER COIN (PCOIN)
karmazen

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:00:41 AM

Since Bitcoin drops value, we can forget Hitbtc at the moment, maybe not a good time.
But the developing new wallet cant be delayed any longer and we'd like to know when it's done.
Pcoin wallet has not been upgraded since.... the beginning...lol , not really good joke.
Mondillo

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

SO whats the deal,

• We getting a self built exchange soon, is it a DEX? does it run on top of Pcoin? or just some homebrew exchange.
  • Is the 1000 coin minimum going to be just POS rewards? or is it going to be masternodes, do we know?

Looking forward to feb, been mining for a while now, rewards for my static ammt of hashpower are getting very low meaning lots of people are on this.
1.) Yes it is a DEX. It will have PCOIN trading Pair also.
2.) There will be no masternodes. After implementation of Contributor section every person holding minimum 1000 PCOIN will be eligible for POS Rewards.

2months and nothing new.... hard to believ in this project if we never get some infos
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:29:11 AM

Well if the dev doesn't show up anyway I think it is safe to say that is game over. No reason to waste any further time here.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: