Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:41:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: HITBTC SCAM 29 BTC to PCOIN what is your stance on it? what should we do ?
Leave and go ahead
File Complaint with lawyers
Continue emails them
Start campaign against HITBTC
Qtum
Lisk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] PIONEER COIN (PCOIN) X11 SOCIAL COIN  (Read 30236 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 01:49:23 AM

coin already on cryptopia and also bittrex...seem like everything here is good dont know though there will KYC involved because it seems likely here. I will try mining using CPU to see how i can get

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:19:04 AM

coin already on cryptopia and also bittrex...seem like everything here is good dont know though there will KYC involved because it seems likely here. I will try mining using CPU to see how i can get
Wow, good news about exchanges. But I think KYC here is inapplicable, how can you use KYC if you can mining yourself?
Tanazir

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:06:16 AM

Many projects do with this project and it seems that their team is working hard for their clients' well-being, which has many services with a very beautiful roadmap. Very low platform and a promising purpose
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:41:42 AM

Many projects do with this project and it seems that their team is working hard for their clients' well-being, which has many services with a very beautiful roadmap. Very low platform and a promising purpose
Looking at the fact that the team has achieved sales on large exchanges, the team works very well. It was a pity there was no airship or bounty from the subscription company....
jdeanne92

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:55:55 AM

Excellent roadmap you have. Its great that its already in big exchanges. You had me amaze me there. Will be watching this as it arise among its competitors.
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:30:30 AM

Its will list on bittrex soon

Yeah, but I heard bittrex have a high fees. Large exchanges have high fees before listing so maybe this project should start to be listed in a well know exchange site but with a good fees to start with. But a lot of us will be happy and more investors will come if it will be listed in bittrex and poloniex the soonest.

moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:51:19 AM

Looking at the fact that the team has achieved sales on large exchanges, the team works very well. It was a pity there was no airship or bounty from the subscription company....

The roadmap says it started in August, but I recently found out about it.. I think the Devs focus more on developing the project before engaging it to bounties.

PENSCoin

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:53:52 AM

Yeah, but I heard bittrex have a high fees. Large exchanges have high fees before listing so maybe this project should start to be listed in a well know exchange site but with a good fees to start with. But a lot of us will be happy and more investors will come if it will be listed in bittrex and poloniex the soonest.
The way out to such large stock exchanges is already a certain one. Now the only thing I regret this is that I could not previously buy coins cheaply.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:06:46 AM

Amazing roadmap. I also hope that security is being prioritize more than other. So that other user can easily build trust and also security is essential in every project.
Yes , I totally agree with you and your opinion here , the roadmap and the structure of this program is well planed and then is managed pretty well.
So far the algorithm is very user-friendly and helps the clients and the traders to do their own job.
I hope that soon this program will be more secure .
Very good, but developers need to hurry to make a coin and wallets and a mobile application. Bitcoin took off but it became clear now that other crypto currencies are needed. And the sooner the better.

I think the coin is dumping... it will kill the coin...& there is much competition as bitcoin is increasing day by day
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:11:27 AM

I vote for ripple because I really like this coin, and seems like most users voted for ripple (10 vote of 38% at this moment). that's really good.

PIONEER COIN Looking very interesting project.
But you release wallet only for windows & Linux wallet.
When you will release for android device?

I hope they will release wallet for android soon, but as you know most project start by releasing Windows and Linux version first.

I think its more OK if they release first a beta wallet, so that members can test it and if there is bug. The developers can make improvement from it. And if the wallet is stable they can release other version like linux, IOS and also windows.

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:37:03 AM

I vote for ripple because I really like this coin, and seems like most users voted for ripple (10 vote of 38% at this moment). that's really good.

PIONEER COIN Looking very interesting project.
But you release wallet only for windows & Linux wallet.
When you will release for android device?

I hope they will release wallet for android soon, but as you know most project start by releasing Windows and Linux version first.

I think its more OK if they release first a beta wallet, so that members can test it and if there is bug. The developers can make improvement from it. And if the wallet is stable they can release other version like linux, IOS and also windows.
yes it is right. it is better to prepare everything first before releasing the latest version of the wallet as it will impact on the quality of the existing wallet.

KickItDown

Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:43:09 AM

I'm always late for good project, just found it out aswell, but reading it carefully I see good potential. I'll grab the wallet and mine it some.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:28:18 AM

Every day more good news! It's a pity that there is no bounty, I would gladly participate. A signature company is needed, it is very effective.
Well , I agree with you and your opinion, soon we will be needing an well managed signature campaign like almost all the others are doing ,but as this project is growing so soon the developers will be needed to do there jobs more efficiently .
Hope the best for this project .
We bounty hunters, of course, are interested in participating in a signature company, but probably the coin does not need advertising anymore. Probably it is very much in demand.
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:13:16 AM

If ok, i think Pioneer coin should listed at mecartox or hitbtc, poloniex. Especially poloniex this is very quick and convenient to deposit or withdraw.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:20:38 AM

Every day more good news! It's a pity that there is no bounty, I would gladly participate. A signature company is needed, it is very effective.
Well , I agree with you and your opinion, soon we will be needing an well managed signature campaign like almost all the others are doing ,but as this project is growing so soon the developers will be needed to do there jobs more efficiently .
Hope the best for this project .
We bounty hunters, of course, are interested in participating in a signature company, but probably the coin does not need advertising anymore. Probably it is very much in demand.
Most of PoS coin doesn't have a signature bounty, I think it because this forum was dominated by Gambling Signature, ICO Signature, or Services Signature.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:29:31 AM

If ok, i think Pioneer coin should listed at mecartox or hitbtc, poloniex. Especially poloniex this is very quick and convenient to deposit or withdraw.
Polonix and bittrex are truely good exchanges with fast deposits and withdrawals. Even i think that Pioneer coin should be listed on polonix soon making transactions easy leading to a bright future for Pioneer coin.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:41:50 PM

Polonix and bittrex are truely good exchanges with fast deposits and withdrawals. Even i think that Pioneer coin should be listed on polonix soon making transactions easy leading to a bright future for Pioneer coin.

I think devs also have this plan but listing in large exchanges needs high budget. For now this project should be listed in a good exchange site with low fees then large exchanges will be next if they earned enough profit to be used in large exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:52:01 PM

To be on such a large stock exchange, you really need to be already a stable coin. And this is just the beginning. Where to swing at such large exchanges, it will be crushed there and no one will see that such a coin appeared on the market.  Wink
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:08:16 PM

This project is almost 2 months now but only members are posting in this Ann thread, maybe Dev needs to do a way for this project to promote and be known. I think Dev should make a free airdrop, posted in social medias. Also a social media campaign to attract investors to join this project. Bounty campaign will surely make this project more alive and more popularity.
My idea is that making an airdrop would be useless. Because usually it mostly attracts speculators. Need real marketing. The team needs support from their community that would participate in the project life, not just scoop-dump 'n' run people. For example if the team wants to list their coin on Kucoin, then the community should go and vote for the coin. Expressing community's ideas to the team is very fundamental for successful marketing. Believe me.
I agree that you need a coin community. The community helps the coin grow, uses it. But the airdrop is also good! Airdrop allows you to try the properties of a coin.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:40:38 PM

The way out to such large stock exchanges is already a certain one. Now the only thing I regret this is that I could not previously buy coins cheaply.

yes ı agree, you can not buy the coins now cheaply. To attract more miners may be its better to make some bounty campaigns and airdrops. This is how it works mostly with CPU mining Fans and I am one of them Smiley

Please give us a bounty and airdrop campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: