Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BELUGA PAY token sale  (Read 5192 times)
parra5891 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:15:50 AM

Beluga Pay...

What are everyone's thoughts?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
demsybtc

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:05:07 AM

i first saw their advertisements on YouTube, looked through their whitepaper, if its not a flop and really in conjunction with visa and master, you literally can make quick payments over the counter with your cryptocurrencies. Interesting idea.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:39:45 AM

For now I will not say much until Visa confirm their partnership with the team, I have seen alot of project use Visa to market their ICO and at the end of the ICO have nothing with Visa

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Tsyhan

Activity: 612
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 08:31:12 AM

For now I will not say much until Visa confirm their partnership with the team, I have seen alot of project use Visa to market their ICO and at the end of the ICO have nothing with Visa

take for example the project of Monaco, against the backdrop of statements that will work with Visa the price of the token soared hundreds of times. But as it turned out, the Visa is still only considering partnership options. Not the fact that it will be.

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
belugateam

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:23:03 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your questions, we have recently opened our official announcement thread, if you could please redirect your questions here we will be happy to answer them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2270648
vExact

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

How's it different from TENX and STK token ? TENX is already shipping cards and STK is in ICO stage too
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:38:32 PM

Meh  I bet those companies know Shit about Beluga. And I bet Beluga is exploiting your ignorance on these matters. Anyone can claim to have a partnership with them.
I bet Beluga is an eastern european company.

eltradestor

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:28:02 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your questions, we have recently opened our official announcement thread, if you could please redirect your questions here we will be happy to answer them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2270648
Let me check it out
svensker

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:20:34 AM

I THINK THIS IS A SCAM. THEY KEEP DELETING MY POST/COMMENT/QUESTION IN THEIR OWN THREAD. WHEN I ASK WHY, THEY DELETE THAT TOO. THEY HAVE PRICED THE COMPANY WAY TO HIGH AND ARE PUTTING WAY TO MUCH OFF THAT MONEY IN PRIVATE POCKETS. JUST SAD TO SEE. THE POTENTIAL WAS THERE. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE THIS TEAM ONLY WANT TO SELL EXPENSIVE, POCKET THE MONEY, AND THEN THEY CAN LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

THIS IS THE POST THEY DELETED:

You have just been sent a personal message by Bitcoin Forum on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hello,

Thank you for your questions. Firstly we would like to differentiate between the allocation of BBI tokens to the Beluga team against the use of funds raised for the Beluga Pay ICO.[/size]

We anticipate funds raised for the ICO to be distributed in the following manner.

55% Research & Development
20% Operations
15%Legal
10%Marketing

of the 40M BBI allocated to the team pool this will be distributed to Beluga team members, advisors, remote staff and for marketing use.

Yes in other words your team pockets 40% of all money from the ico. Now also for marketing  use? i could question why havent mentioned that earlier, but never mind.  The distribution of "Funds raised for the ico" is only the other 40%. Your list only shows how that 40% is distributed, just like the first poster you made. I still think its alot of the money your team pocket.

In Mexico, Beluga is called Espiral. We have been in business for over 4 years, have 300+ live merchants currently using our platform and a partnership with Mexico's largest domestic bank, Banorte.

How much of the revenue in theese stores are made using crypto currency?
Kind regards Thomas
belugateam

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:36:44 PM

Hi Thomas,

Your post was deleted as the question was already answered in your quote. In terms of "money" being kept by the team

"We anticipate funds raised for the ICO to be distributed in the following manner.

20% Operations
15%Legal
10%Marketing"

You claim in your scam accusation that we have deliberately held this information when infact it is clearly stated in our whitepaper

https://www.belugapay.com/assets/beluga_whitepaper_V9.4.pdf

Regarding our token distribution, 40M BBI tokens will be split amongst the team, advisors, remote staff and partnerships. This is also clearly stated in our whitepaper.

Beluga is currently in business and has over 300 merchants using our platform. In Mexico, Beluga are called Espiral.

We invite questions and welcome you to re-post in our ANN but deliberately using huge text on false information is simply unfair to the representation of our project.

Please join the official Beluga Pay ANN below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2270648.0

svensker

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

Hi Thomas,

Your post was deleted as the question was already answered in your quote. In terms of "money" being kept by the team

"We anticipate funds raised for the ICO to be distributed in the following manner.

20% Operations
15%Legal
10%Marketing"

You claim in your scam accusation that we have deliberately held this information when infact it is clearly stated in our whitepaper

Regarding our token distribution, 40M BBI tokens will be split amongst the team, advisors, remote staff and partnerships. This is also clearly stated in our whitepaper.

Beluga is currently in business and has over 300 merchants using our platform. In Mexico, Beluga are called Espiral.

We invite questions and welcome you to re-post in our ANN but deliberately using huge text on false information is simply unfair to the representation of our project.

Please join the official Beluga Pay ANN below.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2270648.0

I called it a scam to get your response. I didnt claim. i said "I think". Thats very different. You did never answear my question about revenue made in cryptocurrency. So how much is the revenue? The different between you and the other payment option is that you make payment through crypto currency available. But if no one uses that service it has close to no value. That is why I was asking. And you didnt respond, you deleted my post.

This is a forum where users can debate why/why not to invest in a certain company. It should be about that and not about you getting as much pr as possible.

Why would you lie about answearing my question when you clearly have not?

Kind regards Thomas

svensker

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:40:02 PM

Hi Thomas,

20% Operations
15%Legal
10%Marketing"

And still this is misguiding as much as you can. What you show there is 40% of the money raised being distributed that way. The other 40% you collect to your own pocket. And 20% goes to other operations.
All i did was to question the amount of money being collected to private pockets. I think its a whole lot more than it should be for a company at this stage. Its just ridicoulus to value a company, that delivers payment option to 2-300 stores, at 100million dollars. And when you invest, 40% of the money you invest, goes to private pockets and not the company. Thats terrible in my opinion.
belugateam

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:05:20 PM

Hi Thomas,

Your post is inaccurate, what are these "private pockets" you are talking of? Where are you getting these numbers from?

As stated before funds raised will be used in the following manner.

20% Operations
15%Legal
10%Marketing"

I ask you to re-read the post and our Whitepaper. It is very clearly laid out on PG23

https://belugapay.com/assets/beluga_whitepaper_V9.4.pdf

We are offering an ICO not an IPO, where are you getting this claimed company valuation from?

If you want to see how Beluga stack up vs offerings from TenX and OmiseGO read our blog post:

https://medium.com/@BelugaPay/the-evolving-crypto-payments-space-a7a80a878608
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:14:56 PM

I think this will end up being a scam, annoncing parnetship, with no official announcememnt form other side, the project is like a copy cat of the exiting ones so nothing new to offer the space
belugateam

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:02:11 PM

I think this will end up being a scam, annoncing parnetship, with no official announcememnt form other side, the project is like a copy cat of the exiting ones so nothing new to offer the space

We have been in business for over 4 years and have 300+ live merchants using our platform. In Mexico, Beluga is called Espiral.

Read about Espiral in the Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/is-mexico-the-next-silicon-valley-tech-boom-takes-root-in-guadalajara/2016/05/13/61249f36-072e-11e6-bdcb-0133da18418d_story.html?utm_term=.ab0c2986f9fd

Beluga has certifications to process VISA and Mastercard and a partnership with Mexico's biggest domestic bank, Banorte.

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:22:40 PM

Just for the hardcap I'd stay away, about 95-103 cents per token with a max supply (don't even know if thats just pre-sale) of 100 million. So they're basically raising a 100 million dollar minimum, thats insane for something that has nothing to show for. If ICO's ask for more as 10 million you should SERIOUSLY question whether it is still worth it cause chances are very likely this money won't be put to work. Team members taking high salaries or plain incapability of handling such large amounts.

100 million or more as that is just being greedy I don't care how big you want to market it or how ''expensive'' your devs are. You're basically giving a startup a 100 million dollar evaluation which is insane. Just monkeys & banana's.

You go to a private investors and ask for that money, they will laugh at you in your face. Why would anyone put such capital into a startup that is more likely to go bust then to become a global player.

belugateam

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:31:05 PM

Just for the hardcap I'd stay away, about 95-103 cents per token with a max supply (don't even know if thats just pre-sale) of 100 million. So they're basically raising a 100 million dollar minimum, thats insane for something that has nothing to show for. If ICO's ask for more as 10 million you should SERIOUSLY question whether it is still worth it cause chances are very likely this money won't be put to work. Team members taking high salaries or plain incapability of handling such large amounts.

100 million or more as that is just being greedy I don't care how big you want to market it or how ''expensive'' your devs are. You're basically giving a startup a 100 million dollar evaluation which is insane. Just monkeys & banana's.

You go to a private investors and ask for that money, they will laugh at you in your face. Why would anyone put such capital into a startup that is more likely to go bust then to become a global player.

Hello, unfortunately you have not read our information correctly and Beluga is a live company with a working product.

As stated in our official announcement thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2270648.0 Our hardcap is 100,000 ETH .

There are 100M BBI tokens and 40M BBI will be available for crowdsale. The rest will be distributed to our team,community, banking partners, payment data providers and nodes.

Please view our whitepaper for further details.

cryptomaniac123

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:11:49 AM

We have been in business for over 4 years and have 300+ live merchants using our platform. In Mexico, Beluga is called Espiral.

Read about Espiral in the Washington Post

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/is-mexico-the-next-silicon-valley-tech-boom-takes-root-in-guadalajara/2016/05/13/61249f36-072e-11e6-bdcb-0133da18418d_story.html?utm_term=.ab0c2986f9fd

Beluga has certifications to process VISA and Mastercard and a partnership with Mexico's biggest domestic bank, Banorte.

Just from the fact that you are aiming to raise 100 million dollars and to prove you are legit give a link with a 1 line mention of your company, seems way to fishy for me to get involved.
LupeKidman

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:39:39 AM

lool)
I think it wont be stable in goods
Ligareaux

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:43:34 PM

Just check the live products and partnership that Beluga already have

mPOS and and fast settlement, is one of the most strongs advantages of Beluga, If you want you can be part since PRE-SALE, but is for sure that you going to use Beluga in real world in a short time

check their youtube channel and their live products

Regards

Contact on telegram @Fuba311 for the best Spanish translations!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: