Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How profitable are doing bounties?  (Read 1748 times)
maniakbtc

Activity: 410
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:38:10 AM

I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?
hello my friend, are you sure will make such a decision, it will be a long journey in my opinion, everyone here trying hard, all need more effort. You must be ready to face the challenge and never give up, that's the key to everything friends. good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pawanjain

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:52:43 AM

Bounties and campaigns can be very good as a side income but you should never rely on them completely. Never quit your stable job as there will be some time when the bounites are over and you will have nothing to do. That time will be very difficult to pass and you might make some bad decisions.
You can continue your bounties and campaigns aside the stable job but never quit it. Also, you are still a newbie and I don't think you will be earning much from such rank. The higher rank gets more than the lower ones so try to get yourself a higher rank.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 06:58:46 AM

Its not a good idea. Some bounties will finish with fail. and also this is not a long term business.
In few months there will be some restrictions and ICO baloon will finish.
Try to find a new job Smiley
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:14:05 AM

When you choose the right bounty campaign, you will get decent amount of money, it is like choosing your investments, the last campaign I joined was CoinDash, I got 14k tokens which valued $2800 at the time of bounty distribution, and now I am in KickCity campaign.
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:19:24 AM

Ohh! i am just searching this type of discussion. Because i also working for bounty work since 6 month but still not converted any coin to cash because of their fall in price. Whatever, be the matter but i want to know that by working full time actually how much could i earn in a month or a year. If, anybody has the clear idea about the bounty income then rely to this post here.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:25:41 AM

I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I don't think you can make enough doing that. The social media bounties often have many hundreds of participants so the reward is spread very thinly. I think bounties are great, but you can't make a living from it. Of course it might be different if you have many thousands of followers or a popular blog.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:28:53 AM

I think it mostly depends on your attitude to work and the salary. Try to compare your current earnings with the possible ones from bounties. If you don't like your work and have low salary - you welcome to bounty)))

suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:43:14 AM

my opinion is depending on the bounty followed whether the sales target has been achieved or not, so the the profits we get depends on the developer of the bounty if the sale is successful and after distributed in the market is well received and the price is high so you can get some benefit, but there is also if the sale fails then the bounty is not successful and may not be paid.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:52:28 AM

Are you for real with this question? You want to quit your job to start doing bounty? That would be the worst mistake you will ever make in your life. (Quote me on this in future, if you eventually did leave your job to join bounty)... Bounties can be good, no doubt most especially after a while when what you are holding is worth something, but do you even know how long that can be? Moreover, this is something you can easily combine with your job if you are smart and know how to manage your time. You should even join a bounty first and see how it goes before you start asking us any question.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:13:14 AM

Since you are a newbie so it is expected that your read for the bounties is quite low, and there is no assurance that the bounty you have joined will become successful, it is a big risk if you quit your day job if you are unsure of the outcome of your bounty task, just don't quit your job. Joining a bounty or campaign is just another source of income but it will not suffice your daily financial needs comparing with your current job. From now on all you have to is just keep on doing the right hing on your bounty task and always think that there risk involve their and always make a backup plan if the bounties and ICOs you joined will fail.
gobbi

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:23:37 AM

Could someone give me an example how much is it possible to be paid from bounties. I don´t know alot about bounties but I can tell for sure my best business is still 15th day of each month when I recieve sallary, all other incomes are welcome but it is difficult to get regular income from other businesses.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:29:06 AM

When you choose the right bounty campaign, you will get decent amount of money, it is like choosing your investments, the last campaign I joined was CoinDash, I got 14k tokens which valued $2800 at the time of bounty distribution, and now I am in KickCity campaign.
Wow!How did you do that? 14K token is really a lot for fiat money. I wonder how many accounts did you try to grow. Is there any other way to join for such a higher campaign? For example,I want to check whether the campaign will start or end because I'm having difficulty in managing the campaign if it has different sources but I'm doing my part to do complete the tasks in campaign. All in all,doing bounties are all profitable.
I doubt you understood my post, I got 14k CDT for my participation in their signature campaign, at the time of bounty distribution, CDT price was $0.20. The campaign I am talking about ended a few weeks ago, I got this amount because the number of qualified participants was less than usual.
FULL_TILT

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:57:49 AM

The answer may depends also of where you live. If you live in USA 10$ are nothing, if you live in Congo (just for say an example) 10$ is a lot of money.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:13:13 AM

The answer may depends also of where you live. If you live in USA 10$ are nothing, if you live in Congo (just for say an example) 10$ is a lot of money.
That's a good point !
I don't think you should only rely on bounties though. It's more of a side income imo.

HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

hi
is it worth to make bounty tasks ?
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:14:27 AM

my opinion is depending on the bounty followed whether the sales target has been achieved or not, so the the profits we get depends on the developer of the bounty if the sale is successful and after distributed in the market is well received and the price is high so you can get some benefit, but there is also if the sale fails then the bounty is not successful and may not be paid.
Yes depend on the successful that might happen and the paid you can get are based on your rank and how you participate on the campaign that he have join for. and for being not successful well that's life but always continue it is new here.
skullsandbones

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:24:52 AM

I haven't tried it yet, but it depends on how good the new ICO is and if they do manage to reach the market cap!

However even if you don't win a lot, you still win some tokens that should be worth an x amount of money!
ioseta

Activity: 190

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:44:29 AM

Good point and question. i suggest that you keep working on your job and you follow bounty campaigns on the other hand.
When you start to gain from bounties and saving a good amount that enough to satisfy you, maybe then you can think about quitting and working on it full-time.
SGToken

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:48:52 AM

Not much, unless u r from some low income countries
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:58:34 AM

I started doing bounties a week ago, blog posts. So far made $1000 worth of coins from referrals(at ico price) and have 15 blog posts which could pay out anything from $750-$3000 at ICO price.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: