Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:39:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How profitable are doing bounties?  (Read 1759 times)
bimaray

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

I think you should stay at your job, because your income is certain, because if you fokes to bounty you can not know how much you will get the token because not all projects run smoothly, and now many projects are scam
Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:26:38 PM

If your so lucky on the bounty campaign that youve participated then your reward will be worth it.  So hard to find what bounty campaign is truly profitable this time.
Yeah, this is just like gamble where still basing on the chance if the project you are involved to will able to boom up.

I read in one of the topics that someone received income from the company generosity $ 21K, is it possible?
This is possible but the thing comes to my mind is that he might have participated on a translation bounty with high pecentage allocation into that program and turns out that he holds up the token after the distribution and sell off when the pump happens. Not a guaranteed thing but one of the possible ways to earn that amount since this thing cant be achieved if we are just talking about social media programs or signature campaigns.
achlyss

Activity: 607
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:04:44 AM

I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?
me too, the difference I keep in my work and bounty is a side job, there are some things to note when will follow the bounty:
1. What projects will be followed
2. how big the project makes a breakthrough with advertising
3. Roadmap is clear and no doubt
3. Team is competent

you should follow sigcamp with a project that will obviously be more productive

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:55:02 AM

It is case to case basis since there are bounties that will pay its participants generously and some doesn't pay at all. If someone wanted to make bounties as its main source of income then it wouldn't be advisable since there is no certainty that you will even receive something from the team. It is hard to find bounties that will let you earn a profitable income but if you are lucky then you may even receive a handsome amount. Just make earning bounties a side income and find an income that will be sustainable and at least regular.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:07:23 AM

I think it does work in the field of work to follow this bounty can not estimate how much income and how long the coins will be sold, but I think this is a hobby and hobby that there is still a major job to supplement income

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Nyo hai

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:47:41 PM

I am also new in the bounty world but I keep doing my job as usual and I remain confident the same bounty  I follow
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

That depends on how legit and promising the the bounty that you are in because even if its token has a low ICO value, its market value will later rise 2 or 3 times the ICO value and is also a good token to hold. There are lots of ICOs that's making some people millionaire especially when the token skyrocketed unexpectedly even in just a short period of time.

ChaChaiTL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:21:52 AM

Your mission to participate in the bounty program is to promote the fundraising program and make people aware of the program as well as they can spend money to buy the coin of the publisher of the program.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:21:11 AM

It is profitable when you find one that is hyped so much thanks to its marketing effort. It could be profitable in that way and you could earn $1k to $10k in a 4-6 months on working for the ICO like social media and signature. Translations and blogs can be made once but it's hard to get chosen but it is an easier task that is more profitable.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

this is an uncertainty in anticipating an income from the division earned from the bounty of a project because it is a work done on the basis of sincerity. in this work we can not give an explanation or calculate the initial average monthly income. Smiley Smiley Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:17:50 AM

all ico in this btc forum we nobody knows and whether ico is good or not. then we do not know. if you follow a project that you think is good then you should be confident with your choice that you will get a great reward. but if you get a little reward then do not be discouraged it's normal we hunters can only wait and receive the gift comes.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:20:15 AM

I do not recommend that you are a full-time bounty hunter. Of course, if you also play the role of a trader, you can't just rely on rewards to ensure a steady income. I have not received any rewards for a month!

Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:40:03 AM

I feel like quitting my job and doing bounties full-time, but I am not sure how influential I will be and also how much can I expect to earn shilling multiple coins a month. Can anyone shed some light on this?
If you feel like quitting your job and doing bouties full-time, i suggest you`d better dont do it. You can do bounty even you if you have a job. Bounty is just like extra income and your job is your main income. You can do both.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:31:16 AM

Bounties are profitable only when you are promoting the campaign till the end of the ICO, that's why before joining we have research about the company whether it is capable to reach the hard cap because there are many companies even not reaching the soft cap. So we have to be very careful while joining the Bounty campaigns.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:39:11 AM

You can get promising token and even make reasonable profit when it get listed for exchange on bounty because they are very rewarding as long as you are you are into very good and potential campaigns and the amount you get as reward depends on the bounty and your rank because rewards are distributed according to ranks and allocations for the bounty and also the number of participants that took part in the campaign.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

This year is no longer suitable for full-time bounty missions. In the bull market, the bounty mission can earn us a considerable profit, but this year, you can't even guarantee the lowest return every month!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

Although bounties can be very profitable especially if you take time to select good projects and you have a high rank because you can get reasonable profit and if you know how to make good decisions of when to sell and how long to hold, you can earn reasonable amounts from it and I do not think there are campaigns that reward participants monthly rather at the end of the campaign but nonetheless, I do not think it is good for you to leave your job for bounty, you can do bounty as an alternative job and still earn reasonable reward at the end.
haohuynh

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:40:44 PM

It's always better to have a multiple income. You should have a main job because most of the bounty rewards are small.
Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

I guess rewards on bounties and how far the bounty pays depends on the specific type of bounty one intend to choose,  if you go into a good project,  there are chances that when the token get listed your gonna see nice amount from the bounty
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

If you feel like quitting your job and doing bouties full-time, i suggest you`d better dont do it. You can do bounty even you if you have a job. Bounty is just like extra income and your job is your main income. You can do both.

thats right . joining a bounty wont take much of your time because all you need to do is just post and tweet/share  , after that you can just come back again later to post . bounty also need some time spacing because if you are posting too frequent , chances are your gonna ended up being spam .

main jobs offline are also more stable and can provide you a better salary compared to bounty because majority of bounty are cant guarantee you that they will pay . most of the coins that you can get are also have a low value due to dumpers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: