Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:42:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best investment in October. What can you make good money on? I will buy  (Read 1754 times)
DenysM (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:25:11 AM

I think that in October one of the best investments is buying an Everex token (EVX). It's a team from Singapore with big plans for the future. Soon this coin will be released on the exchange and I'm sure that I can make good money on it. The project collected more than 26 million dollars. More about the project and their plans you can find on  website everex.io
Afandoras

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:34:08 AM

EthereumDARK

Lisk_beginner

Activity: 649
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:49:54 AM

Bankex
airswap
request network
wanchain (on market in 3 months)
jojokev

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:08:46 AM

Wanchain, redpulse, powerledger, Cobinhood?. Any comments?
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:09:26 AM

Yay another shill thread where people drop the names of their bags without giving a reason why they invested in the coin. Cheesy. Yay
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:16:58 AM

I think that in October one of the best investments is buying an Everex token (EVX). It's a team from Singapore with big plans for the future. Soon this coin will be released on the exchange and I'm sure that I can make good money on it. The project collected more than 26 million dollars. More about the project and their plans you can find on  website everex.io

I cannot see at least a one-liner description of the project you are promoting. I might find a little time to check it out in their website considering that the project was able to raise a big amount in their ICO. Atlant is still  ongoing though. You might want to consider a project that is as huge as Atlant and invest some.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:47:51 AM

Yay another shill thread where people drop the names of their bags without giving a reason why they invested in the coin. Cheesy. Yay

Because this was very helpful, well done.

Two projects I'd consider for October are Red Pulse and Ethereum Dark.

The former, a highly anticipated ICO, runs on the NEO network and the ICO begins this Sunday once you are whitelisted. I'm pretty sure the projects aims to gain and consolidate information on Chinese markets. Imagine how helpful this could be for a western investor. Even here at BCT we have difficulty assessing what China is doing. If you're not whitelisted don't worry because usually when a new coin is introduced to the market it dumps in its early days. Can't say it's definitely going to happen with this, but keep an eye out for it when it hits the exchanges to see if it drop below ICO price. I believe there was a bonus for pre-ICO investors so if there are weak hands in that group expect to see the price drop. IFF there are weak hands.

As for Ethereum Dark, just take a look at their announcement page. In a month and a half this thread has grown by 324 pages. I don't think they have released a whitepaper yet but I'm pretty sure the recent price pump was due to the expected release of the whitepaper. Works much like Ethereum, but with dark connotations. The community is enthusiastic and alive, the developers are relentless in their work ethic, they've only been listed on two (three?) exchanges so far and they have seen an increase of 153% in the last week. Not to mention that tokens are distributed through airdrop AND it's PoS. Many, including myself, see this achieving 5$ by the end of the year and 10$ within six months. You can expect that to be even higher should there be more fruitful developments than we are expecting over the next six months. Maybe when Ethereum goes to full PoS we'll see a migration of people from there (ETH) to here (ETHD) which should also increase the S+D. Did I mention a total supply of 4.2m tokens? No? Well I just did there. Your welcome.

My opinion is not intended to be financial advice. Is it my opinion. I have stakes in ETHD, very small, amounting to jist over 100€, so I'm not expecting to get rich by making you all by this coin. I do not, but I will have, stakes in RPX, although I do have stakes in NEO and a strong sentiment towards it, so my opinion IS DEFINITELY BIASED, like everyone else's, so let's not tell eachother the grass is green and the sky is blue because we all know already.
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:58:49 AM

Because this was very helpful, well done.

Two projects I'd consider for October are Red Pulse and Ethereum Dark.

The former, a highly anticipated ICO, runs on the NEO network and the ICO begins this Sunday once you are whitelisted. I'm pretty sure the projects aims to gain and consolidate information on Chinese markets. Imagine how helpful this could be for a western investor. Even here at BCT we have difficulty assessing what China is doing. If you're not whitelisted don't worry because usually when a new coin is introduced to the market it dumps in its early days. Can't say it's definitely going to happen with this, but keep an eye out for it when it hits the exchanges to see if it drop below ICO price. I believe there was a bonus for pre-ICO investors so if there are weak hands in that group expect to see the price drop. IFF there are weak hands.

As for Ethereum Dark, just take a look at their announcement page. In a month and a half this thread has grown by 324 pages. I don't think they have released a whitepaper yet but I'm pretty sure the recent price pump was due to the expected release of the whitepaper. Works much like Ethereum, but with dark connotations. The community is enthusiastic and alive, the developers are relentless in their work ethic, they've only been listed on two (three?) exchanges so far and they have seen an increase of 153% in the last week. Not to mention that tokens are distributed through airdrop AND it's PoS. Many, including myself, see this achieving 5$ by the end of the year and 10$ within six months. You can expect that to be even higher should there be more fruitful developments than we are expecting over the next six months. Maybe when Ethereum goes to full PoS we'll see a migration of people from there (ETH) to here (ETHD) which should also increase the S+D. Did I mention a total supply of 4.2m tokens? No? Well I just did there. Your welcome.

My opinion is not intended to be financial advice. Is it my opinion. I have stakes in ETHD, very small, amounting to jist over 100€, so I'm not expecting to get rich by making you all by this coin. I do not, but I will have, stakes in RPX, although I do have stakes in NEO and a strong sentiment towards it, so my opinion IS DEFINITELY BIASED, like everyone else's, so let's not tell eachother the grass is green and the sky is blue because we all know already.

Does it actually have anything to do with the real Ethereum or is it a rip off?
jojokev

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:05:53 PM

No reason needed i actually don't have wanchain or redpulse i'm waiting for exchange..Read up on their ico...I'm in powerledger..I believe in cheap clean distribution of energy free from profit taking energy companies..
lokinator

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:21:26 PM

Does it actually have anything to do with the real Ethereum or is it a rip off?

They are using the scrypt algorithm for PoW which I find a little odd ... Their website also has almost no information whatsoever.

I would imagine that it actually has nothing to do with ETH -- and they are simply using the Ethereum name with Dark at the end because everyone is familiar with ETH.

Personally, I'm going to have to learn more about Ethereum Dark before I would be comfortable investing in this coin.

As far as what might be a profitable investment in October:
I would suggest WAVES and FLO  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:22:52 PM

I think cartaxi is one of the nice projects and currently ico is live. This project is interesting because its business is connected with the real world.
Da_Dude

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:31:37 PM

i would say Lisk Stratis Waves enjin and some advertising coins might be the best pick this period.
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:36:45 PM

Collecting a lot of the money doesn't mean the project seems to be the big in the future, as you can see a lot of the project that already raised triple digit and their performance below of the project that already collected a little fund to develop their project. But is the token already trade in the exchange site?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 01:10:46 PM

have a look at the swarm fund, if you like that kind of investment
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:14:34 PM

Buy Waves and DGB price is low now but its expected that it will pump at the end of the year but if you want to make profits from it then you should have a patience to hold them longer.

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
keiichimidorikawa

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:40:38 PM

hey, good ICO will be on the 2nd of November. Confideal, remember this project, these guys made an amazing escrow platform. What do you think about it?
krypt0n1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:04:15 PM

Funny, these are the same four ICOs that multiple people are shilling. It makes me think there is a central shiller that is being followed. Not speaking to the quality of these ICOs but it's just odd the same list keeps popping up. If there's a central shiller guys, he/she is getting major presale deals. Again, DYOR.

Gambit1306

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:35:32 PM

Funny, these are the same four ICOs that multiple people are shilling. It makes me think there is a central shiller that is being followed. Not speaking to the quality of these ICOs but it's just odd the same list keeps popping up. If there's a central shiller guys, he/she is getting major presale deals. Again, DYOR.

Well, if you hear multiple people about one coin, I'd take that as a measure of the hype around it rather than a scheme of some central shiller. Some hype is just pure greed without any foundation other than being invested and wanting to get rich, but a lot of times it's simply because people believe their coin sticks out from the rest
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:23:12 PM

West had their shills, Russia had theirs as well, they all line up to take turn, what can you do when you see them shills every where and when it's too obvious they're shills? you run for the nearest hills. I will provide a few hints how to spot shitcoins and shitICOs, a team member begging people to hurry and buy before it's too late.
Some team members with random shitposters talking about how fast they were able to collect millions of dollars, like: we sold $400M in 16 seconds, if they were getting gang banged for every lie they were telling people I'm sure we would've be looking at a coinmarketcap.com with less than 100 coins listed. now go for lol.
OP buy my activity tokens I have 20.63M for 0.7 Sat each, when you see ICO coin called a crypto currency by their shills just skip to the next one. I would've talked about a good coin with potentials after I do some digging to see what I can find about these new shitcoins.

🖤😏
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:55:23 PM

I will try to study everex white papers to see if it is something i can invest in. For now i have decided to invest in altcoins like ripple that is doing very well now and i also will keep my holding in bitcoin majorly in other not to take too much risk as we are going close towards end of the year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: