Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the anti government  (Read 1608 times)
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:25:24 PM

I have realized that almost every body is anti government when it comes to bitcoin and be decentralized or not being controlled by government.  Grin
Bitcoin is not controlled by the government. Government doesn't not get tax from it. Because be decentralized with bitcoin. People are not much interested to give tax to government. For this reason, they are anti government.
It doesn't mean that the people are against government in terms of tax collection with our bitcoin. The main thing is that,the government won't let their people to be engaged with bitcoin as they can never controlled this. That's why some countries are regulating bitcoin is for them to try controlling it's flow in the market. And of course the community don't want it to happen, because it may lead to the abuse of their authorities towards bitcoin and may creat troubles in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:16:06 PM

I think 80% of people are anti government , it is just because some of the law of governments are causing people be in poverty . some people also thinks that the government didn't do anything for their own countrymen ..
If you think about it governments do not really solve anything and in fact create more problems than they solve, they charge you taxes to keep you safe and yet criminality rates in my country are sky high, they say they redistribute wealth for the poor, but they steal most of that money and they do not generate wealth themselves so they make the process and even greater waste of time, so like you see governments of the world fail at almost anything they are supposed to do.
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:33:18 PM

I think 80% of people are anti government , it is just because some of the law of governments are causing people be in poverty . some people also thinks that the government didn't do anything for their own countrymen ..
If you think about it governments do not really solve anything and in fact create more problems than they solve, they charge you taxes to keep you safe and yet criminality rates in my country are sky high, they say they redistribute wealth for the poor, but they steal most of that money and they do not generate wealth themselves so they make the process and even greater waste of time, so like you see governments of the world fail at almost anything they are supposed to do.

Taxes is  the one of the reason for anti government thought.All the country in this world charging taxes from there people expect Arabian country.Did they spend that taxes for the people welfare???
Obviously no,so this make the people angry for the stealing of their money in the name  of taxes.
furry04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:45:35 PM

Well I don`t think that people are anti government but they are against of a sided government who controls money and gives it to its supporters whereas just rich become richer and poor poorer. If there is no injustice why one would be against government. ?
notclique

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:05:38 PM

If you will really think about it, bitcoin is a crytocurrency that cannot be manipulated or controlled by the government. Many traders realized just how astounding bitcoin is, thus the concept of anti-government emerged.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:21:43 PM

Nobody wants to be controlled in their money. Nobody wants to pay taxes but they have to because it is the law. So everyone wants to enjoy the benefits they have right with bitcoin, the freedom and the volatile yet rising value of bitcoin and it is not subject to any law yet.

Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:01:39 PM

I have realized that almost every body is anti government when it comes to bitcoin and be decentralized or not being controlled by government.  Grin
The government of my country can only increase the level of corruption, theft at the state level and so on. Bitcoin is a salvation from them and it is not necessary that they touch cryptocurrency. Although the government is necessary for the state ...
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:06:30 PM

They are not fair when it comes to bitcoin some of them are not accepting bitcoin because they believe thatbthisnis scam currency which thinking for the best of their people but they don’t know the really worth of it unless thry will try by their own.
Omega Weapon

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:19:39 AM

Taxes is  the one of the reason for anti government thought.All the country in this world charging taxes from there people expect Arabian country.Did they spend that taxes for the people welfare???
Obviously no,so this make the people angry for the stealing of their money in the name  of taxes.
Correct and this is why they are growing even more unpopular, they are always thinking of new ways to steal your money and saying those taxes are for the poor, when in fact they are stealing that money, but this cannot continue for long, they may think we cannot do anything about it but at some point the economy they created based on debt is going to collapse and they are going to have to face the consequences of their actions. 
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:12:26 AM

In order to understand this in the proper way, you can do the following mental experiment: replace the government with a random guy. He takes half of your money and spends it to whatever he likes. Some of it is good, but some is very bad. You tell him that he cannot do bad things with your money, but he ignores you and increases the bad to good ratio to wrong direction. What would you do?

Governments are generally not in support of something they cannot control and bitcoin is just one of those things  and  for them to entertain it whereas they have their own centralized currency has become a big problem for them.
Governments have always kept us in the dark, enslaved us and have decided to monopolize everything for their greedy ways which is why they have always been such a controlling freak at the detriment of the masses. Bitcoin on the other hand as come in a way to liberate us and to break all those chains the government has put round our necks. So with the OP question, once, you set a slave free, what do you think would happen?
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:36:49 AM

When it comes to our bitcoin we dont want the government go regulate it and impose tax to us thats why we are anti government.
Bad government is bad inflation rate and bitcoin is not affected by the inflation of a certain country.
freaker

Activity: 144
Merit: 12

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:55:19 AM

Simply because government is unable to control and track transaction taking place over the countries, hence they are not able to track the income of a user. Thereby not able to find users actual income, giving government a loss and making them anti-government.

mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:03:41 AM

Simply because government is unable to control and track transaction taking place over the countries, hence they are not able to track the income of a user. Thereby not able to find users actual income, giving government a loss and making them anti-government.

That may be true, but not entirely true. Not all countries in the world oppose Bitcoin, there are some countries that support and use Bitcoin as a tool to improve their economy. There are some countries that ban Bitcoin, probably because they think they can not take profit from Bitcoin. Usually a country like that would think that Bitcoin makes them lose, because people tend to select Bitcoin because it is free of taxes. We also do not keep Bitcoin in the bank, and we can be free to do transactions. Maybe that's why many countries do not like Bitcoin. And if a small country can take advantage of Bitcoin, surely they will become a rich country.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:18:23 AM

Bitcoin enthusiast are anti governments because governments will never want to have a system that they cannot control, they don't want a decentralized system and bitcoin is decentralized therefore governments don't want it and since we the bitcoiner love bitcoin we have to see governments as enemies. In bitcoin governments which is been headed by evils politicians and elites that have enslave many people will not like people to see bitcoin as the best alternative to fiat systems which is tools in the hands.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:37:44 PM

I think it's because of taxes, of course we have to pay taxes, because that's also to make the country more advanced, but bitcoin is different, the government has taxed our pay monthly, why they should take from here too. happy to bitcoin because no one controls it.
Omega Weapon

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:19:49 PM

Well I don`t think that people are anti government but they are against of a sided government who controls money and gives it to its supporters whereas just rich become richer and poor poorer. If there is no injustice why one would be against government. ?
Correct, governments are supposed to be there to administrate the nation and make it better, but at some point that gets forgotten and the government itself becomes the priority that is why you see governments that only care about maintaining themselves in power and politicians that are only thinking about how to enrich themselves and buy people votes so people vote for them again.
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:34:32 AM

Government is pro big business. Government is anti privacy. Government is pro extreme rich. Government is anti national. You see the pattern? Government does not work for the benefit of the average Joe,  but for the benefit of the ones who already made their only goal in life how to increase their billions on expense of the average Joe.
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:22:17 PM

Not all people are anti-government, sometimes we misunderstand the policies taken by the government against bitcoin, for example the government prohibits the use of bitcoin as a legal means of payment in a country, because the legal currency applicable in a country is set by law. but not prohibit trading on bitcoin.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:18:23 AM

In order to understand this in the proper way, you can do the following mental experiment: replace the government with a random guy. He takes half of your money and spends it to whatever he likes. Some of it is good, but some is very bad. You tell him that he cannot do bad things with your money, but he ignores you and increases the bad to good ratio to wrong direction. What would you do?

Governments are generally not in support of something they cannot control and bitcoin is just one of those things  and  for them to entertain it whereas they have their own centralized currency has become a big problem for them.
Why will you even ever want to give government any tax when you are not even getting anything for it? I have read of so many countries where the government just loot funds, live the kind of lives they want and cannot even provide just some basic amenities for their citizens, yet, these same citizens are still paying taxes into the corrupt leaders pocket. It is high time we started seeing revolution in some of these places. At least, if you cannot do me well, then let me be!
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:40:30 AM

Why will you even ever want to give government any tax when you are not even getting anything for it? I have read of so many countries where the government just loot funds, live the kind of lives they want and cannot even provide just some basic amenities for their citizens, yet, these same citizens are still paying taxes into the corrupt leaders pocket. It is high time we started seeing revolution in some of these places. At least, if you cannot do me well, then let me be!
I like the theory rebels. But everything in life is much more complicated. Revolutions happen only when people are United by a common goal. Bitcoin really gave us the opportunity to unite and dictate their terms to state it's still in its infancy. Until we see that the miners dictate the conditions which are contrary to the interests of developers and users.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██