Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What does an ICO need to be successful?  (Read 1084 times)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:25:42 PM

For me there are many things to be considered for an ICO to be successful. The project is good, well organized, and planned well for the team marketing to attract more investors. It should be plan ahead of time of whats the project objectives in order it to be successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
footballcrazy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:39:41 PM

Honestly in the end it is the team and the concept behind the ICO.

A company that raises millions with a very poor team and a weak concept will fall at some point.

Hype and marketing help get there though.
giga_999

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

the business model, idea, team. and good marketing Smiley

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
maniakbtc

Activity: 410
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:59:22 PM

I am wondering what you all believe what makes an ICO interesting and successful in the end?
I think all can happen, if their project is good then it will be successful, But if bad they will probably be a scam. but not all projects also I think. we can not guess whether a project will work, we have to look carefully at the project to be invested

kozen (OP)

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:58:06 AM

Almost all ICOs have deep blockchain-technology in their product as part of the ICO Whitepaper.

How important is that to you?

I.e. Would an ICO be interesting if the blockchain-tech part is there, but not as "revolutionary" as it is with other ICOs; yet the business case for the company running the ICO is rock solid?
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:13:48 AM

I am wondering what you all believe what makes an ICO interesting and successful in the end?
I think all can happen, if their project is good then it will be successful, But if bad they will probably be a scam. but not all projects also I think. we can not guess whether a project will work, we have to look carefully at the project to be invested

I think ICO should have the commitment and dedication to keep doing it as well as possible. Not just imitating the various existing ICO. But it must also provide something definite and must be developed continuously. ICO should not be careless let alone name it with a strange name. Better to name it with a good name and easy to remember.

I often see an ICO that shares many similarities with other ICOs. ICO should not only tell people to invest, but to provide job opportunities. If only an ICO could hire people and give permanent jobs, the ICO would do well.
eodchop

Activity: 138

Use Linux!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

ICO need to have a nice and useful idea, good team, well-planed project and real base for project implementation
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:28:15 AM

I'm wondering: the strong development team, the unique and reliable idea, normal token price)
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:54:32 AM

Successful, it is a reward through ICO's project that we works better. We need to solve all project with our good and solid members also the founders who manage and trust with them. We will need a good strategy in marketing and advertising to persons who want to pick our products. We must able to hire the best person who manage of our projects to become a successful ICO's. And we need to invite and accept more members to generally known of our product.

ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 12:03:07 PM

according to my opinion, very interesting practical ROAD MAP is very essential for successful ICO.and the project must be a thing that will help for the people.in fact for the every person in the world.the project MUST target on every human live in this planet.then the people focus on the project more and lot of investment can gather to the project.and also i think ATTRACTIVE name also a important point for successful ICO.

Franko30

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:39:03 PM

You should have some point that are significant for you in choosing ICO. About Idea i think you should have to things in your mined - Are people need this idea? Do I understand it? If you have two YES, goes to list how to understand that ICO isn't a Scam. my list - Team and it background, Timeline of projects a clearly and easily to understand, Have partnership with fonds or organizations, in WP there is information abt amount of money to each stage, Good support in social media, and good customer service in official resources. Due to this reasons I choose Confideal and waiting for start their ICO
joefdavid

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:44:41 PM

It needs a good idea, plenty of hype and a strong team behind it. Most ICO's will fail as the idea just isn't there or they don't have enough hype!
verifyas

Activity: 112

Verify is an Ethereum-powered Reputation protocol

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 01:45:16 PM

Aside from what has been previously mentioned. I think if the team behind a given ICO have an open and active channel to answer questions to regular users; it would make them stand out.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:52:38 PM

With dev team have experience and advisers include celebrity will generate a successful project

noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:00:57 PM

If they have capital ang have a good project execution I think more likely it will be a success , many ICO's has depending too much on token not spending a single money for their promotion , That's why I trust more those ICO who put a lot of money in promoting it makes them more realistic and serious to their projecte
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:26:15 PM

Doesn't have much knowledge about the ICO projects. But from words of mouth understood that an ico project becomes successful when it gets backed up by good developer team as well with the good funding team. Lot many projects go out as a scam with the lacking of funds.
hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:42:07 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 06:00:29 PM by hua_hui

One of the most important factor for me to determine an ICO to be successful or not is based on the dev team or advisory team.
When i look at OMG, i was awared that Vitalik which is the cofounder of eth act as an advisor for the team. Vitalik is young when started eth but through time, he has proven the world that he can be one of the top developer. Other factors like existing business model and existing strong customer base are also important.
Jenna_G

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:05:23 PM

I should always understand the main idea of projects. As i know sometimes could be a demo version of product before ICO, and it is a very good indicator of promising projects. I like confideal the most, because can understand it and try by my own hands.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:22:43 PM

To answer this one ICO would really be successful if theres really a good community support because of having really a good potential project.If community would saw this thing is beneficial and really good for long term this mot likely this kind of project succeed on their crowdfunding but yet this would also need a good marketing strategy to expose more about the project because it would be somehow useless if it wont really be scattered properly about on its existence.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:31:55 PM

has a good purpose for ico members, so every member of ico always works well, and good advertising marketing, so it can make people want to join to invest into the ico.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: