Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Auroramine.com seems to be too good to true. What might happen in future?  (Read 990464 times)
thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

A ponzi is a ponzi.  Technically speaking, if you joined it early enough then you MIGHT actually make your investment back (plus profit) before all the money runs out.  If they are serious then they will give the impression of being a proper money making scheme, at least to begin with.  Back when cloudmining was new I invested in PiggyBackMining and I almost got all my money back before it folded.  If I had invested a month or two earlier I would have gone into profit.  As NDA says, its a gamble in its own right.  

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chso

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

A ponzi is a ponzi.  Technically speaking, if you joined it early enough then you MIGHT actually make your investment back (plus profit) before all the money runs out.  If they are serious then they will give the impression of being a proper money making scheme, at least to begin with.  Back when cloudmining was new I invested in PiggyBackMining and I almost got all my money back before it folded.  If I had invested a month or two earlier I would have gone into profit.  As NDA says, its a gamble in its own right.  

it is true. you need to join early and get out early so you may get some profit. well I don't recommend to join any ponzi.
btcone111

Activity: 266
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:47:25 PM

This is the best ponzi scheme ever - auroramine just now made mistakes (?) and paid me twice. Crazy! I also received 0.007BTC out of nowhere  Shocked  for free (!) which I had no idea where it came from at all ! (but I'm sure it's related to auroramine because of the address). AT first I didn't believe that but after investigation it was true and I was so happy when I saw that! What a day. Crazy aurora mine!

LOL  Grin

Rafsvoy

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:38:34 PM

I came across this aurora thing, and indeed it is too good to be true.
So I searched a little bit and I found the image of their CTO, allegedly named Nicole Whitehouse, on another website with another name.
Check them both:
  • Nicole Whitehouse on auroramine: https://www.auroramine.com/
  • And Malin, a CSO on bluesteps: https[Suspicious link removed]cutive-jobs/cso

So regardless if they are paying at the beginning or not. It is definitely a big scam.
It is best for you not to be greedy and to invest your money in good legit investments.
No sane person will put his money in something knowing that it is a scam.
RTRWDR

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:16:37 PM

A month ago few of the sites came alive that were like that, invest 1 LTC and get 1 LTC pro day. They pay you at the beggining when you want to withdraw 0.03 what is minimum, but when you acumulate 1LTC they put your transaction on 'pending' for '10' days but actually forever and claim that if you don't want to wait 10 days you should upgrade to another tier. I think it was 'pay 5 ltc, get 5ltc a day back.'
btcone111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:15:40 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 10:18:07 PM by btcone111

A month ago few of the sites came alive that were like that, invest 1 LTC and get 1 LTC pro day. They pay you at the beggining when you want to withdraw 0.03 what is minimum, but when you acumulate 1LTC they put your transaction on 'pending' for '10' days but actually forever and claim that if you don't want to wait 10 days you should upgrade to another tier. I think it was 'pay 5 ltc, get 5ltc a day back.'

No aurora mining is not like that. There are youtube videos which show users already earning more than they invested in with fund withdrawal proof.
Also, the number of new joiners is growing exponentially which makes it relative safe right now.

Of course, join the party at your own risk. You could lose all you put in. Otherwise, enjoy!
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:51:49 PM

you know that auroramine is clearly a cloud mining hyip so, investing to that site will taking you a risk to run your money. yes they will pay you as long as people register and deposited to that site, but in long term when the site have no customer deposits they will run due to lack of funds and scam you so, it's better to stay away to that site.
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:21:17 PM

Aurora is a cloud mining service that offers 10% per day and cash back after ten days. It is crazy but it seems to run well at this time. Many people put a lot of money into that. It is clearly a ponzi scheme. It is 10 days old untill now But I want to know What might happen in next days? As im new to this so pls someone explain me what might happen to this kind of service? Thanks in advance

It is a clear and simple case of ponzi scheme or what we commonly know as HYIP. They usually offer a very high interest on your invested amount. They will initially pay for few days but eventually run out with the majority of your investment. Think logically, what can be their source of income which generates 10% profit per day in real world scenario? There is non! So stay away from such programs and never invest a single penny in such websites. 

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
btzajla

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:50:48 AM

They are waiting 25 october for Gold and then they will dissaper
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:50:44 PM

Stay away!

I "invested" 10 USD just cos of curiosity.
So few hours ago I made a withdrawal, as you can see below no Tx was given - my balance got reset to 0.00, but no transaction was made LOL
Of course they don't respond to emails.

SCAAAAAAAAAM  Grin

btcone111

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:49:08 PM

Stay away!

So few hours ago I made a withdrawal, as you can see below no Tx was given - my balance got reset to 0.00, but no transaction was made LOL

SCAAAAAAAAAM  Grin

Check your wallet.

This happened to me two times:

1.  I still received my money
2.  I received DOUBLE the amount of money   Grin  LOL
razzbee

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:52:27 PM

For now they will pay users to gain trust, after trust is gained, users will start investing huge money, thats where they will one day go offline untraceable with out your cash
btcone111

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:53:46 PM

For now they will pay users to gain trust, after trust is gained, users will start investing huge money, thats where they will one day go offline untraceable with out your cash

DON'T PUT BIG AMOUNT.

z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:59:52 PM

Stay away!

SCAAAAAAAAAM  Grin

Check your wallet.

GTFO  Angry
If there's no Tx, the transaction did not occur.
Ofcrs I checked my wallet, ofcrs nothings there...
robimarie

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:14:00 AM

Stay away!

SCAAAAAAAAAM  Grin

Check your wallet.

GTFO  Angry

this happened to me as well. can someone can tell us here if there is a chance that I can still receive my money?

https://imgur.com/hJyryss
z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:19:57 AM

Stay away!

SCAAAAAAAAAM  Grin

Check your wallet.

GTFO  Angry

this happened to me as well. can someone can tell us here if there is a chance that I can still receive my money?

I'm afraid we lost our money.
This fucking support team doesn't respond to email, there is no way to contact them  Angry
btcone111

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:19:09 PM

Stay away!

SCAAAAAAAAAM  Grin

Check your wallet.

GTFO  Angry

This fucking support team doesn't respond to email, there is no way to contact them  Angry

I'm so sorry you lost 1USD! Cry like the world ends tomorrow if it makes you feel better
btcone111

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:20:33 PM

Stay away!

SCAAAAAAAAAM  Grin

Check your wallet.

GTFO  Angry

Check your BTC account after 1 day.

z0n0
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:22:04 PM

Stay away!

SCAAAAAAAAAM  Grin

Check your wallet.

GTFO  Angry

I'm so sorry you lost 1USD! Cry like the world ends tomorrow if it makes you feel better

Thanks for caring bud  Grin
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:52:20 PM

There are newer just like sites, I checked and got their email answer, they also have their twitter account.

~snip~ (8 days live)

~snip~ (3 days live)

(yes, it's my ref link, so kill me - who doesn't want to earn some extra...  Cool )

Sigh.

You just lost money to AuroraMine and are now placing links for some new HYIP's here along with your referral link.

I suggest you remove that post. You, like the previous users that I have tagged, are doing something extremely immoral. Some people are naïve enough to believe that they might make some money from these scams, just like you did when you "invested" in AuroraMine. Didn't quite work out well, now did it?

Now you have found more Ponzis and have linked them here for other users to fall into. Along with that, you are trying to make money off of it.

I suggest you remove those links before you get tagged. Would be a waste of a Legendary account now wouldn't it? Roll Eyes

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: