Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:24:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟  (Read 23113 times)
leojust

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:04:07 PM

Who determines fairness of the settlements rendered by Coinlancer Freelancers’ Tribunal since neither a client nor a freelance can be objective?
http://justflipacoin.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:08:31 PM

Why are you silent after I asked you to provide your addresses. And I'll tell you. Because you have not collected anything and you are scammers. Here are the addresses to which they ask on their website to transfer funds in order to buy their Token. Bitcoin address 1D8B3fEKdNLsAA9geSRqHx5D76VPgkxwcG and Ether 0x5faaa0Db39EeD976ea17F4bFE493E1Adb21C5C94/ Decide how much they collected the funds and what they have indicated on the site. You can check it yourself. Scammers))
dayasinfo

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:10:41 PM

What is the radical difference between Coinlancer and Upwork which is the most popular platform for freelancers today?
WeMakeMoney

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:21:03 PM

Why are you silent after I asked you to provide your addresses. And I'll tell you. Because you have not collected anything and you are scammers. Here are the addresses to which they ask on their website to transfer funds in order to buy their Token. Bitcoin address 1D8B3fEKdNLsAA9geSRqHx5D76VPgkxwcG and Ether 0x5faaa0Db39EeD976ea17F4bFE493E1Adb21C5C94/ Decide how much they collected the funds and what they have indicated on the site. You can check it yourself. Scammers))

CoinLancer SCAM 100%
ICOMANAGER_FR

Activity: 70

Empower Freelancer_Join Coinlancer

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:43:47 PM

I am not silent, just wanted to be decent though you sound impatient here and on upfront these addresses you mentioned are not the main wallets. We have subwallets, paypal and many other sources.
As a protocol and process, we are currently being audited by different companies and top exchanges which resist us to share such info publicly.
I will soon share webinar link here, wherein you can join and learn about progress on platform we are working. You can also find status and stage of product.
To be precise we have resources available their to answer any query coming from you in technical aspects.

Freelancing lets you shift gears, join COINLANCER
nextwalker

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:48:25 PM

Can’t appearance of any regulatory legislation disrupt Coinlancer’s work?
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:53:06 PM

Can’t appearance of any regulatory legislation disrupt Coinlancer’s work?

NO ! Whatever we are doing is inline to process and protocol.

Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:18:32 PM

What lets you decrease platform’s commission to such extent? It's about 10% lower than what I've seen on other sites.
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:38:58 PM

What lets you decrease platform’s commission to such extent? It's about 10% lower than what I've seen on other sites.
We have worked and invested lot on automation which helps us here, and second is competition.

devilini

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:55:33 PM

Will it be necessary to make my personal data available to the clients on Coinlancer?
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:41:13 PM

Will it be necessary to make my personal data available to the clients on Coinlancer?

Not all of it, for an example client post one job for network design wherein he ask precisely for CCIE, in this case you might need to share your certificate.

ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:09:29 PM

Once again I meet with a company that oozes people and cheats. CoinLancer, this is the same as ATBCoin, another scam. CoinLancer escapes from awkward questions, can not even answer simple questions, close my chat window, or wait for a reply, and nothing is written off. These are scammers, do not pay a cent there. these are the losers and the fraudsters !!!
Ohh ! i now understand, you are the guy spamming around with different names and mail ids. Please mate we have lot more to do rather just answering spammers.
I hope you understand.

CoinLancer is a cheater !!! I'm spamming? You sucker liar !!!
I've asked you simple questions like why you can not fix a counter for 6 days on your home page, on investment money !!!
Why can not you do the same thing for 6 days?
Another thing is that I asked how much money was already invested. And will CoinLancer be this month on the stock market?
From every question you run away, I did not reply to anything !!!
You are idiots !!!
You can not even tell the investor how much money has already been invested, when the meter is broken, and this meter will not be able to fix it already 6 days !!!!
Circus on wheels is a serious statement of your company.
You are the losers and thieves !!!

GET WELL SOON  Smiley Smiley Smiley

You have two websites you cheat !!!

= https://ico.coinlancer.com

= https://www.coinlancer.io

Earlier on the forum people complained that you avoid answers to questions. You are suckers !!!!

I wish you knew the difference between .io and .com. No worries let me educate you.

.com is to own your actual name. So, even if you're coinlancer.io, you really need to focus on owning the organic results for "coinlancer."

If your service/product is good enough, you'll get plenty of social media and Google juice to offset the fact that you don't own the .com. In our case we do...

You can always refer GOOGLE.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:55:08 PM

I am not silent, just wanted to be decent though you sound impatient here and on upfront these addresses you mentioned are not the main wallets. We have subwallets, paypal and many other sources.
As a protocol and process, we are currently being audited by different companies and top exchanges which resist us to share such info publicly.
I will soon share webinar link here, wherein you can join and learn about progress on platform we are working. You can also find status and stage of product.
To be precise we have resources available their to answer any query coming from you in technical aspects.
It doesn't matter if those wallets are main or subwallets. If they belong to you, they should've gotten at least some inbound or outbound transaction if you really raised $11m already.

Not to mention the fact that you keep avoiding questions.

Where are the addresses that hold the $11m?
WeMakeMoney

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:47:19 PM

It doesn't matter if those wallets are main or subwallets. If they belong to you, they should've gotten at least some inbound or outbound transaction if you really raised $11m already.

Exactly !!! Show us those addresses that people actually invested so much in your project !!! If you do not show, it means you are thieves !!!!
Evendo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:11:54 AM

Exactly !!! Show us those addresses that people actually invested so much in your project !!! If you do not show, it means you are thieves !!!!

Hmm, i'm not expert, but i never seen before projects who ready to disclose their wallet adress. It seems like - give me contacts of all your investors. So crazy thing. 
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:15:43 AM

Hmm, i'm not expert, but i never seen before projects who ready to disclose their wallet adress. It seems like - give me contacts of all your investors. So crazy thing. 
You don't give any contacts of any investors by disclosing the wallets. And it's usually the norm that the addresses are disclosed for transparency.
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:49:37 AM

I must say you are one good man, Tell me something do you really have any of your own queries/ ideology or you just say "Exactly" to all negative comments incoming to coinlancer.

ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:08:36 AM

To your comments i realize one thing here, your competitor either can be good teacher or bad motivator, you sound little similar in both aspects. Anyways for sure i will share all the facts very soon. Would not be exposing my address set publicly but yes proof of work.

adsamy

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:20:34 AM

Would you consider adding your website link? The whole picture of the introduction made me understand not comprehensive
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:24:21 AM

Would you consider adding your website link? The whole picture of the introduction made me understand not comprehensive

https://www.coinlancer.io/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: