Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟  (Read 23113 times)
ICOMANAGER_FR

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Empower Freelancer_Join Coinlancer

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

Hello. The client won’t be able to get his money back if he finds my work poor-quality until he proves it at the Tribunal, will he?

You are right, Client wont get money back. This is the moment wherein all aspects including initial order, delivery timeline, submit date and QoS will be accounted.

Freelancing lets you shift gears, join COINLANCER
WeMakeMoney

Activity: 177

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:22:43 PM

Contact For Bounty Update and Query

Telegram: https://t.me/harshini01

Gmail: harshini0191@gmail.com

Customer Support

Telegram: https://t.me/CLissues

I have tried support channel and after some time got the answer. Works for me. Little confused with scam accusations but I have seen projects before called scam too and people made millions. Not saying that questions users are asking in this thread are not important. They are and dev should release some proofs and not keep telling us that he will do it but not just now.

I certainly agree you here, and to the fact is i can even answer this "wemakemoney" but only when he starts asking like a human not like some mad odd in out. His unnecessary provoking wont work on us.
We may have some gaps, to which we will learn and bridge, SCAM isn't a TAG for us.

We realized the demand for live investment counter, it is already in place. In coming days also we will adopt what's required and implement it.

Not to miss even this guy "wemakemoney" was answered promptly on our support chat, but soon he started threatening and abusing my team out their to which he was concluded as potential spammer and scammer and was avoided.

You're a fucking liar !!!
All the time you're lying to you sucker !!
At first I was always nice to you, but after asking questions in the chat, the person closed my chat when I was asking questions about the amount of investment, and the counter on the home page, and the second time as I asked if the coinlancer would be on this month The stock market, and again also about the counter on the home page, why does not work anymore 8 days !!! and no one fixes it, and the person in the chat told me to wait for me to answer, I waited and waited, and it turned out that the second time the person escaped from the chat !!! And from that moment I challenge you, because you are cheaters and thieves, I will not be nice to thieves and suckers !!!
You fucking fucking, your business is SCAM 100%
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:27:32 PM

Hi All, We are organizing webinar to address your technical queries related to coin and product/project. We hereby intended to cover all below mentioned points.
You are invited to join us on Saturday, 11 November 2017.

Please refer the link to join https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238468455/df72e31977

• How The Coinlancer Platform Will Change The Online Freelancing Market For Good
  • Coinlancer's MAJOR Competitive Advantage And Why It Matters To CryptoCurrency Investors
  • Why Coinlancer Is Safe, Reliable, And Set To Boom
  • Learn How Coinlancer Fills a Desperate Market Need
  • Why Will Both The Coinlancer Token & The Coinlancer Platform Experience Massive Growth?
  • Why Should Freelancer and Contractors Should Join Coinlancer Platform
  • Coinlancer Product Demo

WeMakeMoney

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:28:38 PM

At first I was always nice to you, but after asking questions in the chat, the person closed my chat when I was asking questions about the amount of investment, and the counter on the home page, and the second time as I asked if the coinlancer would be on this month The stock market, and again also about the counter on the home page, why does not work anymore 8 days !!! and no one fixes it, and the person in the chat told me to wait for me to answer, I waited and waited, and it turned out that the second time the person escaped from the chat !!! And from that moment I challenge you, because you are cheaters and thieves, I will not be nice to thieves and suckers !!!

In addition, you are creating new accounts on the forum, and you are asking yourself questions from other accounts, and you yourself answer!
You fool fuck!
Everyone sees this on the forum !!!
When someone starts to make uncomfortable questions, then you yourself with new accounts ask yourself questions and spam, while sammeu answer your own questions so people do not see the previous message !!!
SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!!
Fuck you !!!!
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 01:39:17 PM

Customer Support

I have tried support channel and after some time got the answer. Works for me. Little confused with scam accusations but I have seen projects before called scam too and people made millions. Not saying that questions users are asking in this thread are not important. They are and dev should release some proofs and not keep telling us that he will do it but not just now.

I certainly agree you here, and to the fact is i can even answer this "wemakemoney" but only when he starts asking like a human not like some mad odd in out. His unnecessary provoking wont work on us.
We may have some gaps, to which we will learn and bridge, SCAM isn't a TAG for us.

We realized the demand for live investment counter, it is already in place. In coming days also we will adopt what's required and implement it.

Not to miss even this guy "wemakemoney" was answered promptly on our support chat, but soon he started threatening and abusing my team out their to which he was concluded as potential spammer and scammer and was avoided.

You are really good piece of Junk, I must say. I have iterated and iterated, my team has been instructed to avoid spammers and scammers. AS YOU ARE ONE BIG SCAMMER.
Just visit the website first, live counter is already in place.

I am sure you enjoy abusing and criticizing people for nothing, but i am still curious where you got training for such abusive language i.e. some school or it is your own driven talent.

termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:55:27 PM

Hi All, We are organizing webinar to address your technical queries related to coin and product/project. We hereby intended to cover all below mentioned points.
You are invited to join us on Saturday, 11 November 2017.

Please refer the link to join https://events.genndi.com/register/169105139238468455/df72e31977

• How The Coinlancer Platform Will Change The Online Freelancing Market For Good
  • Coinlancer's MAJOR Competitive Advantage And Why It Matters To CryptoCurrency Investors
  • Why Coinlancer Is Safe, Reliable, And Set To Boom
  • Learn How Coinlancer Fills a Desperate Market Need
  • Why Will Both The Coinlancer Token & The Coinlancer Platform Experience Massive Growth?
  • Why Should Freelancer and Contractors Should Join Coinlancer Platform
  • Coinlancer Product Demo

Hi, Coinlancer!
It's good news.
I'm will join to webinar.
WeMakeMoney

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:00:19 PM

Customer Support

You are really good piece of Junk, I must say. I have iterated and iterated, my team has been instructed to avoid spammers and scammers. AS YOU ARE ONE BIG SCAMMER.

I am sure you enjoy abusing and criticizing people for nothing, but i am still curious where you got training for such abusive language i.e. some school or it is your own driven talent.

Last 7 days until the end of ICO !!!
And Ico was supposed to be November 15th.
And now the end of the ICO is in 37 days 15 December.
You extended the ICO for a month to deceive more people !!!!
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:09:45 PM

Customer Support

Last 7 days until the end of ICO !!!
And Ico was supposed to be November 15th.
And now the end of the ICO is in 37 days 15 December.
You extended the ICO for a month to deceive more people !!!!

See now your query looks good without abusive language, lets be little constructive here. I promise you to answer each and every one of it.
We are extending the ICO period till December 15, 2017 in order to reach out exclusively to the freelance community
We aim to educate freelancers regarding blockchain technology, ICO & facilitate them to buy tokens and use the platform post its release, i.e after November 15, 2017

Please note, our platform release date is still same.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:59:40 PM

If you've already raised $11m, why would you need to extend the ICO? What do you need more money for? $11m is enough to pay for the development of a platform and heavy international marketing.
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:08:26 PM

If you've already raised $11m, why would you need to extend the ICO? What do you need more money for? $11m is enough to pay for the development of a platform and heavy international marketing.

As i mentioned,
We are extending the ICO period till December 15, 2017 in order to reach out exclusively to the freelance community
We aim to educate freelancers regarding blockchain technology, ICO & facilitate them to buy tokens and use the platform post its release, i.e after November 15, 2017

If it would have been only about money, yes this sounds enough, but we at coinlancer are more kind of product oriented.

I request you to join our webinar, you will find it good.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:13:59 PM

As i mentioned,

If it would have been only about money, yes this sounds enough, but we at coinlancer are more kind of product oriented.

You don't need to extend the ICO to reach more people. You can simply start advertising if your platform is already ready anyways.

There's no need to keep the ICO going and it won't bring any attention to freelancers. Freelancers want to earn money in exchange for work, not buy your tokens.

Being "product oriented" doesn't justify any extension of the ICO either because development of a website doesn't cost millions.
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:21:43 PM

As i mentioned,

You don't need to extend the ICO to reach more people. You can simply start advertising if your platform is already ready anyways.

There's no need to keep the ICO going and it won't bring any attention to freelancers. Freelancers want to earn money in exchange for work, not buy your tokens.

Being "product oriented" doesn't justify any extension of the ICO either because development of a website doesn't cost millions.

Believe me i keep somewhat similar concept here in consent to your comment.
Even we are interested in Freelancers, and to make your platform worth you need clients as well. And to diverse your area you need acquisitions/ takeovers.
I hope you understand my point here.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:26:02 PM

As i mentioned,

Even we are interested in Freelancers, and to make your platform worth you need clients as well. And to diverse your area you need acquisitions/ takeovers.
If you are interested in acquisitions/takeovers you should be interested in keeping the value of your company low though. Nobody wants to buy an expensive company. Especially when it's something as simple as a website.

At $11m it's already far cheaper to create your own platform and to use your connections as a M&A professional or VC to propel your platform forward.

So that reason doesn't make any sense either.
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:36:52 PM

As i mentioned,

If you are interested in acquisitions/takeovers you should be interested in keeping the value of your company low though. Nobody wants to buy an expensive company. Especially when it's something as simple as a website.

At $11m it's already far cheaper to create your own platform and to use your connections as a M&A professional or VC to propel your platform forward.

So that reason doesn't make any sense either.

I am afraid then their is disconnect here,
To fight a king you have to be a king, and we are still in infancy. We need to build up our profile in order to qualify for new acquisitions or integration.
This platform is not just another commercial shopping site, you have to keep data mining in place to ensure you are up to date and able to meet the demands of Freelance.
You need enough storage in cloud to securely manage database. You have to keep your infrastructure ready for growing and aggressive demands.
Using connections suggested by you can propel but would not stay for long. All this stuff would ask for money at every stage.

When i say acquisitions it precisely means bringing more and more clients to your house and they would stay when they get their Freelancer on your platform.

bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:06:45 AM

Freelance market is constantly growing. How are you going attract new clients to your platform?
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 07:41:06 AM

Freelance market is constantly growing. How are you going attract new clients to your platform?

The arrangement and facility on our platform for fee and Freelancer is pretty approachable which makes it expressive and presentable.

romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:41:48 AM

Hi. I’m wondering if a freelance and a client negotiate a solution on payment for a certain number of working hours per day.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:33:48 AM

Hello. I don’t quite understand what is the difference between the smart contract and a usual contract with the employer?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:06:23 AM

Do you develop multi-signatures for your platform yourself, or do you purchase ready-made solutions?
ICOMANAGER_FR

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:07:32 AM

Hi. I’m wondering if a freelance and a client negotiate a solution on payment for a certain number of working hours per day.

Anyways Client may try to negotiate but while posting order he has to define pay.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: