Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:17:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟  (Read 23113 times)
MichaelMeu

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

most of cryptocurrency is down now,,
and the price of coinlancer is less than ICO price now,,
do you think this is a good time to buy ?

No it's not. CL controls more than 80% of the total coin supply. It's never a good time to buy this scam.

too bad if this project is scam,,
but i read this in coinlancer official website

Jan 17 2018
1. Current Circulating supply (CL) => 58,888,982
2. Team tokens => 15,000,000
3. Unsold tokens => 226,111,018
4. Bonus* => 11,777,797 (taken from team tokens)
5. Team tokens remaining => 3,222,203
6. Tokens to be locked => 229,333,221
7. Final Circulating supply => 70,666,779
*Bonus : We are allocating 11.77 million tokens as bonus (taken from team’s 15 million tokens). This bonus will be distributed among those who hold the CL tokens until the fully functional Coinlancer Product becomes live.

=> Announcement regarding the bonus distribution, steps to claim the bonus & product updates will be given soon.

how can the team control about 80% of total supply if we read in their statements ?
Tokens locked, eh?

https://etherscan.io/token/0xe81d72d14b1516e68ac3190a46c93302cc8ed60f

It's clear that they have access to these, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to draw from the address which currently holds the supposedly locked 229m tokens. Plus, even if they were locked, they wouldn't be locked forever, and once they became unlocked (if they aren't already which appears to be the case), they would control just over 76% of the total supply.

You can not rationally expect a team that has repeatedly lied not to dump such a massive amount of tokens while making up excuses.

There have been red flags all over this fraud since its very inception and they keep increasing.

This should be stickied and plastered across all ico pages for all to see. Excellent answer. Please all avoid this scam, I considered investing but used my brain. BTCMillionaire is spot on. Kudos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

No it's not. CL controls more than 80% of the total coin supply. It's never a good time to buy this scam.

Jan 17 2018
*Bonus : We are allocating 11.77 million tokens as bonus (taken from team’s 15 million tokens). This bonus will be distributed among those who hold the CL tokens until the fully functional Coinlancer Product becomes live.

=> Announcement regarding the bonus distribution, steps to claim the bonus & product updates will be given soon.

how can the team control about 80% of total supply if we read in their statements ?
Tokens locked, eh?

It's clear that they have access to these, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to draw from the address which currently holds the supposedly locked 229m tokens. Plus, even if they were locked, they wouldn't be locked forever, and once they became unlocked (if they aren't already which appears to be the case), they would control just over 76% of the total supply.

You can not rationally expect a team that has repeatedly lied not to dump such a massive amount of tokens while making up excuses.

There have been red flags all over this fraud since its very inception and they keep increasing.

This should be stickied and plastered across all ico pages for all to see. Excellent answer. Please all avoid this scam, I considered investing but used my brain. BTCMillionaire is spot on. Kudos
People like you are the reason why I still bother warning others despite the constant onslaught of greedy, dishonest and idiotic shills that every scam has.

If just one person that was on the fence stays safe it was worth the 30 seconds it takes to post something. Don't want genuine people to be turned away from crypto due to a bunch of greedy dweebs.
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:19:58 PM

Do you plan guys to be listed on more exchanges for more volumes and liquidity? If it will be added to Binance or Bitfinex then the price will explode )

this is my hope if coinlancer will be at binance,,
so, the price will growing hardly  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
MichaelMeu

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

Jan 17 2018

Tokens locked, eh?

People like you are the reason why I still bother warning others despite the constant onslaught of greedy, dishonest and idiotic shills that every scam has.

If just one person that was on the fence stays safe it was worth the 30 seconds it takes to post something. Don't want genuine people to be turned away from crypto due to a bunch of greedy dweebs.

It is greatly appreciated believe me. I was, am, a member of the telegram group. I asked the devs to address this, thought it'd be interesting to see what they say. Every time someone's asked they've been palmed off by what-i-call slavebots, those who are completely blinkered. Let's see what the devs say, hopefully we can help others avoid this (and when I say we, I mean you obviously  Smiley )
MichaelMeu

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

Jan 17 2018

Tokens locked, eh?

It is greatly appreciated believe me. I was, am, a member of the telegram group. I asked the devs to address this, thought it'd be interesting to see what they say. Every time someone's asked they've been palmed off by what-i-call slavebots, those who are completely blinkered. Let's see what the devs say, hopefully we can help others avoid this (and when I say we, I mean you obviously  Smiley )

Surprise surprise, no response on the Telegram group. Says it all really. Thanks again!
mekky1990

Activity: 101
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:44:59 AM

the way to Binance not easy 
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:54:04 AM

Tokens locked, eh?

Surprise surprise, no response on the Telegram group. Says it all really. Thanks again!
They haven't really communicated on this thread either for a couple of months now. I find it quite fascinating that people would shill for liars. Good thing karma is a thing.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

Some confusion with capitalization and number of tokens, when will it end? It does not give the price to increase
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:50:33 PM

Some confusion with capitalization and number of tokens, when will it end? It does not give the price to increase

Guys the circulating supply as of now is 70.6 Million tokens. Rest of the tokens are locked and will NOT be burned. Period. Smiley
SOme tokens (11 odd millions) will be distributed in April as bonus. Hope this helps.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:07:51 AM

Do you plan guys to be listed on more exchanges for more volumes and liquidity? If it will be added to Binance or Bitfinex then the price will explode )

this is my hope if coinlancer will be at binance,,
so, the price will growing hardly  Wink

I agree, because it seems that if it happens coinlancer will be more successful with a more memorable price Wink
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

I investigated this token today and also discussed with the people behind it, they are available in the telegram chat. Few things to clear out:

1. Tokens are not locked yet, but as said in the website they are are going to be locked soon and what I have heard for 1-2 years. They are moving them to new address. Only transfers done recently were the bonus token ones.

2. Website is under maintenance and the team was removed. They dont think its necessery to have them there right now. If you want, you can find the team details from ICO reviews. The team is legit, real persons with linkedin profiles.

3. There is going to be news and suprises coming within one week. New exchanges are coming. I would advice to hold the tokens firmly for now.
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:31:12 PM
Merited by NetFreak199 (10)

I investigated this token today and also discussed with the people behind it, they are available in the telegram chat. Few things to clear out:

1. Tokens are not locked yet, but as said in the website they are are going to be locked soon and what I have heard for 1-2 years. They are moving them to new address. Only transfers done recently were the bonus token ones.

2. Website is under maintenance and the team was removed. They dont think its necessery to have them there right now. If you want, you can find the team details from ICO reviews. The team is legit, real persons with linkedin profiles.

3. There is going to be news and suprises coming within one week. New exchanges are coming. I would advice to hold the tokens firmly for now.

I hope team has not deceived us, and we are really going to expect interesting and joyful news!
coinsvision

Activity: 156
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:21:04 PM

I checked their website right now and i saw that CoinLancer tokens will be listed in Cryptopia and Kucoin soon. I think this will increase a CL tokens. What you think about this?
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:52:33 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 07:39:40 AM by Zakhal

I checked their website right now and i saw that CoinLancer tokens will be listed in Cryptopia and Kucoin soon. I think this will increase a CL tokens. What you think about this?

It will for sure. Currently CL is only in HitBTC and EtherDelta and neither is a good place for any token. There is an update coming for EtherDelta (ED 2.0) but its many months away still.
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:56:49 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2018, 07:55:16 AM by Zakhal

I hope team has not deceived us, and we are really going to expect interesting and joyful news!
This is the worst time to sell because if they have updates coming this week the price will surely go up. Especially if new exchange is coming, its almost guaranteed.

If you want to review the team, their details are in the ICO review:
https://blog.icoalert.com/ico-alert-report-coinlancer-e00b14412f86

One example from linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rushabh-shah-frm-9756754/

From the telegram chat:
Saurabh Chharia:
If u think a team who is working so hard to get two trading platforms up for us. Who is offering airdrop of bonus tokens to us. Who is answering our silly questions patiently here, who has a MVP out and working hard on bringing out changes to the product.
If you think a scam company does all this congratulations they are scam then.

If you want to see a possible scam, look at EXRN for example. They have nothing, no gitbug, no whitepaper, total anonymity, simple webpage, promise riches, dont answer any questions in telegram, etc. Thats what real scam looks like.
Zakhal

I love crypto

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

New community was created for Coinlancer few weeks ago:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CoinlancerCommunity/

Airdrop details:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2809655.new#new
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

I just noticed many people has negative feedbacks for the entire team, the project, token and all. I just wonder if they have details proof or any infos that might be a good evidence againts coinlancer.  Huh
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:20:32 PM

As shown practice, a listing on Kucoin provides a positive effect for any coin, I hope so
ashuawei

Activity: 409

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

hi mate. can you please clarify?why they are planning to move to a new address?  if moving to a new address, what will happen to the CL we have purchased from the exchange? are they safe there?regarding the bonus, what holders they are giving bonuses into? those who hold CL in there mew? or those who hold CL in their wallet in your website??? im very confused. please.
unisilver

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:40:05 PM

hi team. i would like to ask something about your airdrop,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2809655.new#new

what if those who joined your bounty program, are they allowed to join your airdrop? and what personal wallet do you mean by then? can they use myetherwallet? i will wait for a reply regarding to this matter.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: