Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:47:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟  (Read 23113 times)
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:17:15 AM

the price is below the ICO price now,, even after listed on cryptopia
i hope it will recover soon at least grow more than ICO price in this month

Has reduced its cost not only Cl. Almost all crypto-currencies now experience this. I am sure that soon it will pass. And Cl decently will increase its value

For now the price of all coins has a far-reaching price reduction or perhaps the impact of Bitcoin that is far down at the moment. but this will not last long.
It's better to wait with the price back up again and invest the coins that have great potential.

Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:36:46 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 04:47:32 AM by Lafu

Should be all who Involved in the Spaming on our TrollBox give a thinking !

Well Done

Cryptlad

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

Has reduced its cost not only Cl. Almost all crypto-currencies now experience this. I am sure that soon it will pass. And Cl decently will increase its value

Exactly, things will soon take shape.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:17:44 PM

No one knows how deep the market correction we expect, perhaps the price will not rise soon

No one knows how deep the market correction we expect, perhaps the price will not rise soon
tores92

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

There is a negative opinion about this project. The developers stopped appearing in the telegram. Bots catch up with the group. The coin was not added to the kucoin, since they can generally be removed from cryptopy. The project so far has brought only losses. The absence of a progress report is depressing.
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:19:13 AM

Good ICO, like the concept of good content of the project, freelancers are most people want to do the job, there must be a big market.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

There is a negative opinion about this project. The developers stopped appearing in the telegram. Bots catch up with the group. The coin was not added to the kucoin, since they can generally be removed from cryptopy. The project so far has brought only losses. The absence of a progress report is depressing.
It's not just negative opinion. There are numerous facts that make this project pretty much impossible to be legitimate. They've repeatedly lied about how much money they've raised and refused to show wallets among other points.

The warnings were all over the place and people will start losing more and more money in the future by not paying enough attention to such details as the market matures.
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

Is it only me who has not received payment? because I have registered https://ico.coinlancer.com/users/login to receive the gift but until now I haven't received any. Anyone can help me with this problem?

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:29:18 PM

I'm just waiting for the price to rise a little with growth of the entire cryptocurrency market and I'm going to get rid of it
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

Is it only me who has not received payment? because I have registered https://ico.coinlancer.com/users/login to receive the gift but until now I haven't received any. Anyone can help me with this problem?
It's a scam and the "devs" have long disappeared even from their Telegram group apparently.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:30:25 PM

It's a scam and the "devs" have long disappeared even from their Telegram group apparently.
Yes, it's very upsetting, the word Scam sounded in this thread very often, I wonder what will happen with coin in future
coinsvision

Activity: 156
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

I dont think so. If they were scammers, they would scam instant after ICO end.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:01:54 PM

anyone have the same issue like me,,
i have a few CL in hitbtc and i want to move my CL to cryptopia, but i can't generate a new deposits address for CL

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Alterberg

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

I do not understand how HitBTC could have been an order to sell a CL-token, if a deposit token on the exchange is not possible
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

anyone have the same issue like me,,
i have a few CL in hitbtc and i want to move my CL to cryptopia, but i can't generate a new deposits address for CL

What do you mean? You mean Deposit address of CL on topia? I just heard that topia is planning to delist CL there due to some abused in the troll box.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

They already got their money for the ICO, that is correct. But they can get even more money by dumping their tokens on gullible people.
tores92

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:46:02 AM

They already got their money for the ICO, that is correct. But they can get even more money by dumping their tokens on gullible people.
Sorry, but I do not listen to your opinion. Because you are a direct competitor.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:04:49 AM

Sorry, but I do not listen to your opinion. Because you are a direct competitor.
I have provided simple and straightforward facts. Facts are not opinions.

I'm also pretty sure that nobody cares about 0 activity sockpuppet accounts that randomly keep showing up in these scam threads. There's a special place for people like you. Smiley
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:42:01 PM

I'm also pretty sure that nobody cares about 0 activity sockpuppet accounts that randomly keep showing up in these scam threads. There's a special place for people like you. Smiley
Of course silence of developers makes us nervous, but this is no reason to call them scams
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

Of course silence of developers makes us nervous, but this is no reason to call them scams
You're right. That alone wouldn't be a reason to call them scams. But that's not the only indicator and there have been numerous other factors that expose this as a clear fraud, such as the repeated lying about funds raise and the refusal of making them public.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: