Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:15:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO] Coinlancer.io CL - Freelancers Of The World Unite - ICO| 14th OCT🌟  (Read 23113 times)
hassanchahrour

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:40:15 PM

I've come here via your Facebook page and am interested in taking part in your Airdrop event... I bought CL on Hitbtc on 15 Jan - where do I go from here?
davidjoshua

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

So I need to withdraw my CL from Hitbtc and place them in a wallet - can you please recommend a wallet?
MattRob

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

A large drop in the token is not only Cl. Now many crypto-currencies have collapsed. I think that as soon as the situation with the crypto-currencies is adjusted, Cl will significantly increase. I believe in this project

That's right, all the Alt has gone downhill very bad nowadays, I think it will have an impact but somehow the price will always decrease.

Well I started doubting on the future price of the token. The resistance to burn the unsold tokens and a tiny airdrop all points to a greedy pan. Also I don't see any progress on the platform development. Hopefully I am proved wrong.

Hopefully what you expect is true, the price every year is getting down because of the impact of Bitcoin in the feel of all the Alt. Hopefully this does not make a big mess in the future.
You're right, but the drop prices several times this is not normal, it negatively affects the project
Again, there is no project here. It's been a scam all along. If you don't want to lose everything take the loss and exit while you can.

Yep, just sold as of 2 minutes ago, and at a bad loss, i'm out.  If not a scam (and believe me i don't like to call scam that often, only on Lending platforms), it's a poorly handled project with a lack of social media action and lacking direction. Perhaps just a bad time to release on the market with the recent crash, but new exchanges wont help the cause, as it's already on 3 reasonable exchanges already.  Good luck, and all the best people.
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:25:15 PM

So I need to withdraw my CL from Hitbtc and place them in a wallet - can you please recommend a wallet?
you can use any wallet that supports Ethereum, the most popular is MEW I think
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

A large drop in the token is not only Cl. Now many crypto-currencies have collapsed. I think that as soon as the situation with the crypto-currencies is adjusted, Cl will significantly increase. I believe in this project

That's right, all the Alt has gone downhill very bad nowadays, I think it will have an impact but somehow the price will always decrease.

Well I started doubting on the future price of the token. The resistance to burn the unsold tokens and a tiny airdrop all points to a greedy pan. Also I don't see any progress on the platform development. Hopefully I am proved wrong.

Hopefully what you expect is true, the price every year is getting down because of the impact of Bitcoin in the feel of all the Alt. Hopefully this does not make a big mess in the future.
You're right, but the drop prices several times this is not normal, it negatively affects the project
Again, there is no project here. It's been a scam all along. If you don't want to lose everything take the loss and exit while you can.

Yep, just sold as of 2 minutes ago, and at a bad loss, i'm out.  If not a scam (and believe me i don't like to call scam that often, only on Lending platforms), it's a poorly handled project with a lack of social media action and lacking direction. Perhaps just a bad time to release on the market with the recent crash, but new exchanges wont help the cause, as it's already on 3 reasonable exchanges already.  Good luck, and all the best people.
There were very obvious red flags about this project that made it a 99% chance of scam and 1% chance of completely incompetent kids riding the crypto hype. I don't want to give out the exact details at this point since this project evaporated anyways and I don't want to give hints to future scammers on how to refine their tactics.

Sorry for your loss.
In the future I'd recommend reading the Whitepaper carefully and looking for how many problems and solutions it addresses rather than spamming buzzwords with no content. Learn to do this now and you'll be happy with your performance in the future.

The number of profitable ICOs will decrease as the months and years go by since the market will mature. The only question that should be of relevance to any serious investor is whether or not they can mature faster than the rest of the market.
MattRob

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

There were very obvious red flags about this project that made it a 99% chance of scam and 1% chance of completely incompetent kids riding the crypto hype. I don't want to give out the exact details at this point since this project evaporated anyways and I don't want to give hints to future scammers on how to refine their tactics.

Sorry for your loss.
In the future I'd recommend reading the Whitepaper carefully and looking for how many problems and solutions it addresses rather than spamming buzzwords with no content. Learn to do this now and you'll be happy with your performance in the future.

The number of profitable ICOs will decrease as the months and years go by since the market will mature. The only question that should be of relevance to any serious investor is whether or not they can mature faster than the rest of the market.

Thanks for that Smiley Yeah it's all good, this one for me was just switching from one coin to another on the exchange and then getting caught in the crash, everything went down, but not as bad a CL. I switched just as it went on hitBTC..... anyway bad decision, and probably trying to chase low cent coins for multipliers, rather than strong projects.

I was anti-ICO's for a while myself, thinking they usual go down to the offering price, lock up your funds for a couple of months, and some can scam out, or take just forever to release. I looked back at what i had invested in, and 75% had done well.  Utrust for me was one I wanted to put more into at ICO, but i figured when it released it would come close to the ICO price (6 cents), but it never did until now, but still 26 cents, i always find it difficult to look at what i bought for originally and buy more, unless it was something i sold out of and bought back into to.
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

And why you did not sell the CL token on the stock exchanges in January. Its price reached 60 cents (on etherdelta the price reached 80 cents). I sold half of the tokens for 30-60 cents, the remaining tokens lie on my wallet.

eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

We have several option we want to consider before taking a definite choice. As you are probably fully aware of, this decision will heavily influence the price speculations of the coins. We need to carefully assess the best path to take for the longevity of the coin
ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:22:58 PM

i have some channel where i am allowed to shill a little bit. I will start shilling CL
no but doesnt atter about price right now... im just excited too start seeing some of these projects on the block chain go live and WORK!
michaelalfrey

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

at time that i bouhgt cl they were .27 per coin, so they are charging like $80 flat withdraw fee, wow that is just criminal
looks like no airdrop for me lol to send 2000 CL i would be losing 300 to HITBTC fee, unbelievable
Karamen35

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:23:58 PM

yeah im never trading on there ever again i was trying to accumulate more CL coins but hitbtc is straight criminal
i cant even withdraw from there i lose like 15% of my coins if i do so not worth it
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

at time that i bouhgt cl they were .27 per coin, so they are charging like $80 flat withdraw fee, wow that is just criminal
looks like no airdrop for me lol to send 2000 CL i would be losing 300 to HITBTC fee, unbelievable

I, too, lost my CL tokens. Moreover, I did not see a warning about such a large commission in advance on the website of the HITBTC. This is robbery.

fratrad

Activity: 240
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:11:34 PM

Dev team is holding more then 70% of coins!!
Big RED flag this seems like a scam
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

I, too, lost my CL tokens. Moreover, I did not see a warning about such a large commission in advance on the website of the HITBTC. This is robbery.

Hi mate, are you saying that when you buy CL from hit and wanted to keep it and withdraw it from that exchange, are you saying that they are charging 2000 withdrawal fee?!
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

Isn't HitBTC that scam exchange?
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:24:30 PM

Yes HITBTC forces to store coins on their exchange, it upsets me, and looks suspicious
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

Yes HITBTC forces to store coins on their exchange, it upsets me, and looks suspicious
What do you mean forces to store coins on their exchange?
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

What update are you waiting for? I font Want any. I just want the price to be up as m holding many tokens. N I will hold till they gets double the price than that of the ico
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

What update are you waiting for? I font Want any. I just want the price to be up as m holding many tokens. N I will hold till they gets double the price than that of the ico
That's how you lose all your money. Remember BitConnect? Exactly.
hunsook

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:59:36 PM

Where is the news from the CEO
You said this weekend
Tomorrow is the start of another week
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: