Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:29:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you using Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 2041 times)
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:12:18 PM

Have you extracted bitcoin cash from your btc seeds yet? If yes, are you using them?
Or have you sold them or exchanged them for another alt or bitcoin.
Or do you plan to hold them as well and expect the value to go high similar to bitcoin.

I got free bitcoin cash from the fork. Im holding them until now but i don't have a plan to support this coin, i just only think that this coin is for pump and dump only, now it is 1k $ per BCH i can see another dump in the next day. Im planning to sell them once bitcoin dump again and i will buy more bitcoin!

asuusa

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 12:20:01 PM

I've sold it as fast as i could becuase is think BCH is crap. It's not really used by anybody just as a trading asset. So it has no value in my opinion.
Nonakryse

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

At that point I honestly believe that absolutely no one is using Bitcoin Cash a legit payment method. Everyone is just speculating that the price will increase or decrease and based on that everyone makes their buy/sell decisions. Bitcoin Cash is just a rip-off and will always, even if it gets traction and people start using it everyday it will still be a BTC copy and no one will eventually care about it. Yes it does have a more efficient block-size but that's nearly not enough for people to start using it. Unless BTC runs into trouble and everyone can't use the network to make transactions, BTC Cash will be useless. BTC needs to fail in order for BTC Cash to profit so the only reason you should hold BTC Cash is to hedge against BTC.
ignacio0404

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:04:10 PM

I do not know what Bitcoin cash means since I am a newbie. I haven't sold anything yet. But I would be glad to know more about Bitcoins ans how it works! Looking forward to experience that first hand. Smiley
ac1905

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:24:37 PM

I do not know what Bitcoin cash means since I am a newbie. I haven't sold anything yet. But I would be glad to know more about Bitcoins ans how it works! Looking forward to experience that first hand. Smiley

Think of it like this: there was a fork in the road, bitcoin went to the right, bitcoincash (an "altcoin") went to the left. The real problem with $bch is when new people first get in to bitcoin could end up buying what they think is bitcoin but really bitcoincash. Since the addresses are similar but not compatible, you could potentially end up losing your money if you sent real BTC to a BCH wallet.
This confusion is like a toxic apple.
Toropen

Activity: 299
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:29:57 PM

BCC only for the sake of speculation. Nothing but harm this coin will bring. The bitcoin one, and nothing can replace

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:34:23 PM

BCC only for the sake of speculation. Nothing but harm this coin will bring. The bitcoin one, and nothing can replace
That's not fair, it also gains importance as a trading asset. Recently this has provided traders with a big profit that users could have never thought about, and it also shows growth. We cannot say it's only for the speculation and nothing good happening with it.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:40:15 PM

I haven't tried using bitcoin cash. Because I do not think it is going to be worth it.

rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:27:50 PM

I haven't tried using bitcoin cash. Because I do not think it is going to be worth it.
Why do you think it is? Many people think that Bitcoin can exceed the cache, bitcoin. But I think Bitcoin is the boss of all the coins.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: