Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Gates Praised the Bitcoins  (Read 1743 times)
tramadols

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:31:37 PM

Bill Gates has praised the bitcoins, it is a big thing for the bitcoin community. More such personalities should openly support the bitcoins which will help to gain the trust and popularity among the common people.

Check it out here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4APj2cgjJo&feature=youtu.be 

bill gates are great people who have a strong influence on digital technology. if he says so, it means bill gates have observed and watched the bitcoin was incredible.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:37:45 PM

I know that this video is already circulating maybe a year ago but due to what is happening right now with a lots of negative things which pull the value down recently we might be needed some good and reliable source to gather new investors attentions we are talking about bill gates and the name itself can bring more followers and new investors the next thing would be felt by us whos using and investing waiting to see more progress and more adoptions.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:48:11 PM

This is an old issue. Yup Bill Gates is a Bitcoin investor, why not? He is a geek.. Infact as an advisor of Microsoft. Windows Azure (product of Microsoft) is partnered with Strats and SYS.

Bill Gates has praised the bitcoins, it is a big thing for the bitcoin community. More such personalities should openly support the bitcoins which will help to gain the trust and popularity among the common people.

Check it out here    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4APj2cgjJo&feature=youtu.be 
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:51:07 PM

bill gates are great people who have a strong influence on digital technology. if he says so, it means bill gates have observed and watched the bitcoin was incredible.
He's actually right. Bitcoin is a really powerful thing. Only it means nothing. I can confidently say that bitcoin was conceived as a very good mechanism. But this mechanism without control is carried without regard to the people. Without a strategy and regulation it can become a weapon in the wrong hands.
xFiber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:58:23 PM

This is old news. Adding up to that, this similar threads have been posted already because I've seen the same interview a couple of months back. Of course Bill Gates sees the potential in bitcoin. He founded microsoft, one of the biggest computer related companies on the globe right now. He knows that the underlying technology is innovative and will become important in our world for the years to come. Cryptocurrencies are here to stay and the support of Bill Gates is yet another indicator of that.
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:08:26 PM

Well as for correction as i know bill gates didnt praised bitcoin otherwise its the cryptocurrency so meaning he praised all digital currency as it was cheap. The videos was circulating the net a year or a years before... But for me it is good in the community that there prominent personality in the IT industry that complementing crypto... It is a sign that in the future it will be a big help
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:31:43 PM

That was actually something, for one of the richest person in the world to praise bitcoin. I already know that someone with great money will support bitcoin, because of its features it is only reasonable for Bill Gates to honestly comment regarding bitcoin, for further development any investors should support too.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Greattoken

Activity: 152
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:39:57 PM

I've never seen this video before. It's great that such influential people believe in crypto future

🚀 BumpToTOP.com 🚀 Dominate the Search Results with AI-Powered Link Building Packages 🚀
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:41:00 PM

Why are people so dependent on the opinions of other people? What do you care what bill gates says? He certainly respected the man but the key phrase that he is a man. He may be wrong. It seems to me that the most important thing is your attitude towards bitcoin. Let great men learn by example. Then you will respect yourself.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 05:07:14 PM

This article might be better than YouTube: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/238103

Quote from: Bill Gates
Bitcoin is better than currency in that you don't have to be physically in the same place and, of course, for large transactions, currency can get pretty inconvenient.

He's mostly impressed that Bitcoin and blockchain offer an uber low cost payments option. It's technology that disrupts a long standing technology, payments systems, which hasn't evolved in decades. This article was in 2014 and payments organizations still haven't recognized blockchain as a threat.
Zackgeno96 (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:25:31 PM

You should have posted another video, this one has just a small segment of 10 seconds with Bill Gates talking about Bitcoin.
There are longer video's of him talking about Bitcoin, they've probably been posted here already though.

Here's one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6mOUh_NY8M

Thanks for sharing the full video, it is great to know the thoughts of Mr. Gates.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:41:58 PM

Billionaire and millionaires have already invested in bitcoin and they will keep supporting the use of bitcoin because they believe in its future potential but few morons that sits on governmental position will keep on accusing bitcoin for being used in criminal activities and money laundering.

Whatever government will do, bitcoin will come up as winner in the end.
BitBanshee$$

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:37:52 PM

When the world's richest man starts talking about the possibilites offered by Bitcoin you know it is big news.
irmasany

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

I am a fan Bill Gates, he has inspired many people. yes i believe what it has

Bill Gates said about bitcoin, I am more and more optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:02:40 PM

This is indeed a great news! When influencial people start talking positively about BTC, then it's because BTC has a potential that might pass unseen for people that don't believe in BTC.  Althought he might also be speculating the value of BTC with his talks, wanting the BTC to value for his own benefit. Let's see how BTC reacts to the latest news!
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:21:15 PM

Why woudent he praise it? Simple people like me and you can literaly see the benefits of this techonlogy is bringin all over the world. Except this interview i havent heard anything from Bill Gates about bitcoin. Tha market cap of btc si maybe less than his actual wealth Cheesy
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:44:50 PM

Bill gate will definitely be in support of bitcoin because he is a man that knows how money works, how to take risk, how to invest and he is also a man that believes in innovative technological ideas and most times make sure he brings it to reality.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:56:25 PM

Banking the unbanked. That's a refreshing way of looking at it. Bill Gates has an excellent track record in technology, and is known for having predicted some needs and solutions early. Him being a believer in digital currencies just make me even more of a believer.

I don't think he has ulterior motives for saying what he did either. He's the richest man in the world, and there's honestly no way he could burn through all of his money at this point. He's been spending his time in philanthropic efforts, and this is simply one of them.

Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:15:08 PM

Should that really surprise us though? I mean Bill Gates is a very clever man and he understands the struggle if technology and also the importance of it. He creates an operating system which up until then ment PC's were useless. He definitely understands the need for new and better technology and that people need time to adopt it. It's bi surprise he is a fan. It's close to home for him.

4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:40:32 PM

Well Bitcoin and the blockchains are getting so much attention right now. here you can see that bitcoin is mentioned by NASA https://www.reddit.com/r/NEO/comments/74sazr/neo_mentioned_at_nasa_in_a_presentation_for_intro/

Amazing right? we can now literally go to the moon! We are the chosen ones, if you don't own at least some crypto you are losing!

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: