Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to move on If you still love him/her? Do you experience it?  (Read 1116 times)
ritocan001 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:54:52 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 08:41:20 PM by ritocan001

Still on process and its so hard dude. Can you advice me?

Since I am emotionally down, there's a lot of thing that I missed so much. For example, those places we used to go with..

I know that there's an end of this craziness, all I need is time and space....hope so...
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:04:45 PM

I can try for sure. First off yes I have experienced and it has been twice for me now. Some of this may sound cliche but do give it a good think if you are serious but the two best pieces of advice I can give you are this.

1) Occupy yourself as much as possible. Sounds simple enough but when we get sad and down that our loved one not around we go into a shell and retract and our existent can be quite grim. Change that by being active,

working out, seeing friends, meeting new women, getting a lot of activity in any shape or form in your life. Activity and staying busy is key number one.

2) This one will sound most cliche but bear with me and it is give it time. Time is the one thing that will make all the pain go away no matter how hard the pain seems. I was almost suicidal at one point in my life and it was

due to losing an SO. Life is not worth losing no matter how important the other person seems, you may not see it at the time now but everything works a certain way for a reason.

I now today can confidently say that I wish I had spent more time doing activities and keeping busy and at the same time I no longer think of any of the SOs I used to be with. They are in the past, and now we move forward

to a brighter future. I hope you can get some help off this advice, I remembered being told some of it but I did not believe it at the time. I wish I had believed it because it would have made my path so much easier!

ritocan001 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:19:16 PM

I can try for sure. First off yes I have experienced and it has been twice for me now. Some of this may sound cliche but do give it a good think if you are serious but the two best pieces of advice I can give you are this.

1) Occupy yourself as much as possible. Sounds simple enough but when we get sad and down that our loved one not around we go into a shell and retract and our existent can be quite grim. Change that by being active,

working out, seeing friends, meeting new women, getting a lot of activity in any shape or form in your life. Activity and staying busy is key number one.

2) This one will sound most cliche but bear with me and it is give it time. Time is the one thing that will make all the pain go away no matter how hard the pain seems. I was almost suicidal at one point in my life and it was

due to losing an SO. Life is not worth losing no matter how important the other person seems, you may not see it at the time now but everything works a certain way for a reason.

I now today can confidently say that I wish I had spent more time doing activities and keeping busy and at the same time I no longer think of any of the SOs I used to be with. They are in the past, and now we move forward

to a brighter future. I hope you can get some help off this advice, I remembered being told some of it but I did not believe it at the time. I wish I had believed it because it would have made my path so much easier!

I felt so tired of being alone right now. Even here in office, I wish I could take a break for a year  to get move on in this fucking situation. Maybe someday I will be okay. I used to sleep so much and keep watching a horror movie, hope it help. I don't know what to do. Thanks for the comment. Appreciate much!
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:26:45 AM

I felt so tired of being alone right now. Even here in office, I wish I could take a break for a year  to get move on in this fucking situation. Maybe someday I will be okay. I used to sleep so much and keep watching a horror movie, hope it help. I don't know what to do. Thanks for the comment. Appreciate much!

First off, not a problem at all I want to help you get better! Ah well if you are tired of alone then perhaps get some more good company in your life? If there is one thing I have learned in my short time on this earth it is

that almost nothing beats good company. This is coming from a place where I have had a lot of bad company in life and now when I get somebody cool, fun, and good to me I know they are worth keeping around. You can

find good company in friends, lovers, or family. Honestly, if life were that easy as skipping the bad times none of us would feel pain. And if we dont feel pain we cant learn and grow from those experiences. It really sucks

we have to go through this but this is what helps build character in us. You say maybe someday you will be okay. You will, you just cant see the light at the end of the tunnel yet. Keep your chin-up, have good company,

and in no time you will be all okay!

peterch1

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:11:01 AM

remember than as time passes new exciting opportunities will be waiting if you are willing to take them=)
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:06:01 AM

Try to divert your attention to something else. Just keep yourself busy so that you won't be able to think of him/her.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:13:22 PM

remember than as time passes new exciting opportunities will be waiting if you are willing to take them=)

so true! I experienced it twice and I learn a lot. There's always a better person on the side of the corner. Just keep moving on and everything will be fine.
LivingDeath

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:31:00 PM

I experienced this also 2 times in my life.
What helped me the most was to force myself to start another relationship with another women. Why? Because life goes on.
eucliffe

Activity: 203

Was that was it was?

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:52:57 PM

Here are my simple steps:

1. Acceptance
2. Closure
3. Make peace with the past
4. Forgive and forget
5. Love yourself, focus on getting better
6. Focus and do things you love
7. Meet new people / make new friends
8. Time will heal everything
9. Love again

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:56:40 PM

In fact, I've always had to move on though I still love him and I still want to go back to the case because it's okay to have someone else and that's one of the tremendous things I've done in my life. My only advice is to do things that are the opposite of what you do when you're with your girlfriend or you can do the things you do when your girlfriend is gone.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:09:23 PM

I think that in such a situation it is necessary to work a lot and spend all of your free time in various matters so that there is not time to think about this trouble. Soon this will go away you just need not get hung up.
ritocan001 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:34:47 PM

Here are my simple steps:

1. Acceptance
2. Closure
3. Make peace with the past
4. Forgive and forget
5. Love yourself, focus on getting better
6. Focus and do things you love
7. Meet new people / make new friends
8. Time will heal everything
9. Love again

I hate the number 8 , It kills me a lot. Time is my enemy right now. It hard to accept that time will go pass by without her. Time can hurt me deeper and deeper. Love again does not fit on my time right now, but I try it all. Thanks for it
ritocan001 (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:44:06 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2018, 08:44:42 PM by ritocan001

I experienced this also 2 times in my life.
What helped me the most was to force myself to start another relationship with another women. Why? Because life goes on.

It's easy to say that -  "you can do it", "try again", "give your time a good shot again", "there's a lot of fish around the ocean","move forward" ....

I'm scared, scared to make a wrong move again and again

kulets

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 02:32:11 PM

move on, easy to say but hard to do. but they say everything is okay. just need to do is to take the truth, secondly forget to forget the past by doing something that you can enjoy and the third in prayer. the day will come when you will know the future. You do not know, you're completly moved on.
dokai

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:44:22 PM

first I will look for busy then I will rarely contact him or see his photo and the last is trying to hate him Undecided
canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:30:59 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 08:27:32 PM by canaveralnonie

first I will look for busy then I will rarely contact him or see his photo and the last is trying to hate him Undecided

Bitterness overload ! haha but its the reality.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:46:34 PM

First meet new people, new friend.. hangout with your friend to make yourself happy and forget all the pass with him/her and keep all the things remind to him/her let the  time will you going strong again

armandoz

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:41:12 AM

you can move on by making your day to make busy. join activities that can give you spiritual strength so that you have a good feeling and prevent you to depression instead you will become happy and relax. and avoid the place that will bring you the past. read bible and pray.

canaveralnonie

Dota2

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:36:57 AM

you can move on by making your day to make busy. join activities that can give you spiritual strength so that you have a good feeling and prevent you to depression instead you will become happy and relax. and avoid the place that will bring you the past. read bible and pray.

bible is a good book but if no one guide u is a little hard to understand. specially on old testament. Smiley but the bible is full of wisdom from within
KimMinChi

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:56:14 AM

Moving on is really hard but if you really want to moved on you need to accept first everything that was gone included the fact that he/she didn't love you anymore. Second is to forgive him/her on making your heart broke into pieces and forget about it. Lastly, focus and do the things that you love and also make new friends until the time will heal everything so you can love again.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: