Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 6623 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:25:52 AM

But anyway, by investing in a particular fund, I transfer my investments to third parties. How can I be sure that they will not transfer this money to themselves and will not leave me without everything?
dazuixia456

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:31:40 AM

And in what form will my investment be stored in this platform? How will this be realized?
For investors, a multi-currency purse of two different types will be available. "easy" and "professional".
And what will be the difference between these two types of purses? I mean technically, of course.
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:20:43 AM

And in what form will my investment be stored in this platform? How will this be realized?
For investors, a multi-currency purse of two different types will be available. "easy" and "professional".
And what will be the difference between these two types of purses? I mean technically, of course.
In case you use a "light" type of purse, then all the keys are stored on the servers of the developers. If you choose "professional", then you keep the keys yourself.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:22:39 AM

But anyway, by investing in a particular fund, I transfer my investments to third parties. How can I be sure that they will not transfer this money to themselves and will not leave me without everything?
Funds or traders do not have the right to take your business off the platform, they will not be allowed to do so by the terms of the smart contract. Wink
dazuixia456

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:29:20 AM

In case you use a "light" type of purse, then all the keys are stored on the servers of the developers. If you choose "professional", then you keep the keys yourself.
Is it safe? Keep the keys to your purse on some servers. What if hackers hack the server and steal the keys? After all, this situation has already happened to some crypto-exchange exchanges, if I'm not mistaken.
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:34:32 AM

Is it safe? Keep the keys to your purse on some servers. What if hackers hack the server and steal the keys? After all, this situation has already happened to some crypto-exchange exchanges, if I'm not mistaken.
Hackers will be much easier to hack your computer and steal keys than to crack their server. Promise a powerful multi-level security system, in addition, it is regularly planned to audit the security system. I would not doubt the safety of my accounts.
contactmike1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:41:15 AM

Funds or traders do not have the right to take your business off the platform, they will not be allowed to do so by the terms of the smart contract. Wink
But still, how can you just take and trust your investments to some traders. Where are the guarantees that they have sufficient experience and qualifications in this field of activity? Maybe he just shakes all my investments and I'll be left with nothing.
dazuixia456

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:51:38 AM

But still, how can you just take and trust your investments to some traders. Where are the guarantees that they have sufficient experience and qualifications in this field of activity? Maybe he just shakes all my investments and I'll be left with nothing.
Traders do not acquire the right to own your tokens, when creating a purse with your investments they will not have any access to the keys. All trading assets are managed by one organization, or are under the direction of Tokenbox.
contactmike1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:57:21 AM

So basically, it turns out I can invest in various funds not only with crypto currency, but also with fiat money?
koralan

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:59:59 AM

So basically, it turns out I can invest in various funds not only with crypto currency, but also with fiat money?
Yes exactly. Inside the platform will be its own payment tool, which allows you to easily convert various currencies, tokens, etc.
dazuixia456

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:03:33 AM

Yes exactly. Inside the platform will be its own payment tool, which allows you to easily convert various currencies, tokens, etc.
I'm wondering which currency will be accepted for payment. They talked about USD and EUR, but what about the others? Rubles, Yenna, Pounds Sterling ...
koralan

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:08:22 AM

I'm wondering which currency will be accepted for payment. They talked about USD and EUR, but what about the others? Rubles, Yenna, Pounds Sterling ...
Now it seems to me not so important. The project is very promising, I want it to attract the attention of as many people as possible, so I personally take part in the campaign bounty. I believe in the prospects of this platform.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:43:26 AM

As I understand it, this is where I will be able to store cryptocurrency and trade ?

IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:50:19 AM

There it is impossible to store,but you can invest by purchasing tokens.That is, it is a platform for trading.
waser12

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 07:58:33 AM

There it is impossible to store,but you can invest by purchasing tokens.That is, it is a platform for trading.
And also can regular currency (EUR,USD) to exchange for tokens?

IrReAr

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:07:09 AM

Well, as I realized that, Yes,I think it is logical that such a platform should be exchange regular currency for digital.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:23:20 AM

Well, as I realized that, Yes,I think it is logical that such a platform should be exchange regular currency for digital.
Are you talking about?! this platform is created to experienced managers and traders took under his leadership, the assets of potential investors!
IrReAr

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:54:02 AM

Well,then I wonder who is going to trust their money to strangers traders.This question was already asked but I did not understand how this platform is going to protect investors from fraud?
waser12

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:01:29 AM

I also don't understand how you can protect you from that the trader may just disappear? Well, you went and turned in their money or tokens and the dealer has disappeared, what's next? who I will return the assets?It seems to me that no one will return nothing...

LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:08:20 AM

I also don't understand how you can protect you from that the trader may just disappear? Well, you went and turned in their money or tokens and the dealer has disappeared, what's next? who I will return the assets?It seems to me that no one will return nothing...
Don't know,but I think everything will be well thought out,overall it is a good idea.I would even say that in our time very useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: