Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:03:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 6623 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:30:44 AM

Does the project have a pre-sale? If so, what are the subtotals? Thank you in advance!
They now have a closed pre-sale (if I'm not mistaken). as far as I heard its results are very successful!
Where did you get this information from? Huh
Which one? About pre-sale or what?
eviltamer

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:32:13 AM

Does the project have a pre-sale? If so, what are the subtotals? Thank you in advance!
They now have a closed pre-sale (if I'm not mistaken). as far as I heard its results are very successful!
Where did you get this information from? Huh
Which one? About pre-sale or what?
I mean the information that the pre-sale campaign is going well. Where did you get this information from?
juicyjuice87

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:33:48 AM

You have written that you will provide ready-made professional software solutions to the funds. If any models of your software products, or any technical information. Can I read it?
And did you try reading whitepaper for example? They also have a branch on the git hab, maybe it's worth seeing there?
NINJA--

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:35:13 AM

You have written that you will provide ready-made professional software solutions to the funds. If any models of your software products, or any technical information. Can I read it?
And did you try reading whitepaper for example? They also have a branch on the git hab, maybe it's worth seeing there?
Oh lol, of course! But I did not find the information I needed and therefore I ask here!
koralan

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:36:09 AM

Oh lol, of course! But I did not find the information I needed and therefore I ask here!
Maybe you should try writing a name in a telegram chat? I think there they will be able to answer all your questions
NINJA--

Activity: 237

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:37:05 AM

Maybe you should try writing a name in a telegram chat? I think there they will be able to answer all your questions
Okay, I'll do it. thanks for the advice. Smiley
koralan

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

Their bounty campaign has already started?
eviltamer

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:41:07 AM

Yes, for a couple of days already (if I'm not mistaken)
koralan

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:43:36 AM

Yes, for a couple of days already (if I'm not mistaken)
Ok, you need to check this out! Wink
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:02:49 AM

Do developers have experience in developing such projects? If they have any similar projects that they would be doing?
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:07:22 AM

Well, if I understand correctly, then the developers offer a ready platform for their future funds and traders, right? What exactly do they offer ready-made solutions?
eviltamer

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:07:46 AM

Do developers have experience in developing such projects? If they have any similar projects that they would be doing?
Yes, they have one successful project behind them. which they were engaged in.
kaytokeyos

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:11:17 AM

What is this project? Where can I read it?
juicyjuice87

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:14:13 AM

Well, if I understand correctly, then the developers offer a ready platform for their future funds and traders, right? What exactly do they offer ready-made solutions?
For future funds, developers offer legal support. professional software, smart contracts, tokenization and much more.
eviltamer

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:14:53 AM

The Token Fund this is one of their successful projects, you can google it and look at it.
dazuixia456

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:18:05 AM

For future funds, developers offer legal support. professional software, smart contracts, tokenization and much more.
And what developers are ready to offer for future investors?
juicyjuice87

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:20:43 AM

Well, firstly, they are trusted traders, they can trust their investments. Secondly, security, the platform positions itself as very secure, thirdly it is a multi-currency wallets of different types, with support for fiat currencies (!), And much more.
kaytokeyos

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:33:12 AM

The Token Fund this is one of their successful projects, you can google it and look at it.
If they already have one project that is an investment currency fund, why would they need a second project in this area? Are not these projects the same?
dazuixia456

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:41:32 AM

Well, firstly, they are trusted traders, they can trust their investments. Secondly, security, the platform positions itself as very secure, thirdly it is a multi-currency wallets of different types, with support for fiat currencies (!), And much more.
You say that only proven traders will work in this platform, but how can I be sure of this?
eviltamer

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:44:08 AM

If they already have one project that is an investment currency fund, why would they need a second project in this area? Are not these projects the same?
Tokenbox and that project are completely different! The Token Fund this is an investment fund, and the tokenbox is an entire ecosystem for similar funds and investors. Tokenbox unites at once 2 categories: funds with traders and investors, this is its uniqueness! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: