Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:17:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 6623 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:27:58 AM

Does this mean that even I can create a fund if I want to?

This is exactly the purpose of the project - the creation of funds for any purpose. If desired, you can create a real estate fund, IT or any other fund

And what about scammers? I do not know anything about managing the fund and admitting people without necessary skills in such a project is very dangerous. Moreover, the idea of such a project will simply fall apart

Oh, it's easy. Asset managers will pass tests without fail. Nobody will allow a newcomer to manage the fund, it's simply out of the question

Well, this is quite an expected solution. It would be foolish to do otherwise, because it is practiced, probably in all funds
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:34:03 AM

Does this mean that even I can create a fund if I want to?

This is exactly the purpose of the project - the creation of funds for any purpose. If desired, you can create a real estate fund, IT or any other fund

And what about scammers? I do not know anything about managing the fund and admitting people without necessary skills in such a project is very dangerous. Moreover, the idea of such a project will simply fall apart

Oh, it's easy. Asset managers will pass tests without fail. Nobody will allow a newcomer to manage the fund, it's simply out of the question

Well, this is quite an expected solution. It would be foolish to do otherwise, because it is practiced, probably in all funds

The rating system is also provided here. I think that such eminent developers have thought out every detail

NeedsMoreJPEG

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:39:13 AM

Rating system? As far as I understand, this is done so that the user understands who should be trusted
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:45:49 AM

Rating system? As far as I understand, this is done so that the user understands who should be trusted

Well, yes, something like that. Although I still have doubts about its effectiveness. I do not think that the analyst person is able to calculate the risks worse than the system
waser12

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 11:58:22 AM

Well, yes, something like that. Although I still have doubts about its effectiveness. I do not think that the analyst person is able to calculate the risks worse than the system

I do not know, the system seems to me quite effective. This takes into account the description and profitability of the strategy - this is one of the main criteria for any user. Although, to tell you the truth, I do not think that the analysis is fully automated. Here people are exactly involved

NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:00:01 PM

I do not see any obvious benefits from participating in the project. I myself am able to cope with my investments
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:04:23 PM

I do not see any obvious benefits from participating in the project. I myself am able to cope with my investments

Strictly speaking, funds just exist for those users who are NOT able to manage their funds or they do not have enough time for a thorough analysis of the market.
miraxgr

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:07:00 PM

System of funds? It sounds difficult, but interesting, I need to get to know more closely with this project
contactmike1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:22:45 PM

I do not know, the system seems to me quite effective. This takes into account the description and profitability of the strategy - this is one of the main criteria for any user. Although, to tell you the truth, I do not think that the analysis is fully automated. Here people are exactly involved

Exactly. I do not think that now there is software that can adequately calculate all possible risks. In addition, there is unlikely to be such a huge number of projects that the development team will not be able to handle
waser12

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:25:58 PM

By the way, the built-in risk management system will probably convince you. You really should read the white paper

miraxgr

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:29:27 PM

By the way, the built-in risk management system will probably convince you. You really should read the white paper

I do not find this from the developers on the site. Please tell us about this system
waser12

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 12:37:51 PM

I do not find this from the developers on the site. Please tell us about this system

In short, this system prohibits conducting transactions that go beyond the strategy adopted by the fund. That is, the participants of the fund know exactly and understand the decisions of the board of this fund

NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:41:40 PM

In short, this system prohibits conducting transactions that go beyond the strategy adopted by the fund. That is, the participants of the fund know exactly and understand the decisions of the board of this fund

This is more interesting. So, under no circumstances can the fund manager break the established strategy?
miraxgr

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:47:42 PM

It's some kind of stupidity. That is, the fund manager will not be able to conclude a profitable transaction only on the basis of his own considerations, even if it will bring the fund a fabulous profit
contactmike1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:59:52 PM

It's some kind of stupidity. That is, the fund manager will not be able to conclude a profitable transaction only on the basis of his own considerations, even if it will bring the fund a fabulous profit

Well, as far as I understand, the possibility of blocking the decisions of the fund manager can be added at the stage of fund creation. Simply put, all this is solved
miraxgr

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:05:28 PM

Well, as far as I understand, the possibility of blocking the decisions of the fund manager can be added at the stage of fund creation. Simply put, all this is solved

I correctly understand that blocking the manager's decisions is an optional option?
NeedsMoreJPEG

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:08:52 PM

But I do not quite understand why ICO is necessary here. Again, the question is: what can you spend on the tokens?
contactmike1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:11:32 PM

I correctly understand that blocking the manager's decisions is an optional option?

Yes, that's it
waser12

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 01:18:54 PM

But I do not quite understand why ICO is necessary here. Again, the question is: what can you spend on the tokens?

You should not forget that this solution is intended primarily for large investors, and not for ordinary users. Tokens are purchased for access to the project infrastructure in order to adapt their existing fund to the needs of the project

contactmike1

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:22:28 PM

You should not forget that this solution is intended primarily for large investors, and not for ordinary users. Tokens are purchased for access to the project infrastructure in order to adapt their existing fund to the needs of the project

I think that eventually the tokens can also be used as a fund management tool, something like shares of a company
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: